Back to sleep (mature)

EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. 🍋🍋🍋

You

I brush my teeth as I reminisce on past memories of me and Michael's relationship. This being the only way to cope with him being gone. He recently went on his HIStory tour and my job being the only reason I'm not with him. I hated being away from him for this long but I understood.

I toss and turn all night but just can't fall asleep. I glance over at the alarm clock and the time reads 3:30. Shit.

The door to the bedroom slowly creaks open, revealing the man I've been wanting for the past 3 months. I freeze, not being at able to believe it at first. He smiles and walks towards me, dropping his bags. "Michael?" I squeak, throwing the covers off my legs. "Hey baby." he softly coos, sitting on the bed next to me, pulling me into a tight hug. I instantly hug back and I just feel like crying, im so happy. He rubs circles into my back and I can hear him giggling. "I've missed you so much, honey. Ugh. You just don't know." he says in my shoulder, shaking his head slightly. "I missed you more. I was just thinking about you." I sweetly reply. "Were you about to go to sleep?" he asks. "Yeah. But im glad you came." I giggle. "Let me fuck you back to sleep." he says in his deeper voice, making me shiver and pull away from the hug, to give him a passionate slow kiss. God, I missed these lips. He moans into the kiss and pushes me back slightly unto my back, not breaking our kiss.

His kisses go from my lips down to my neck, where he nibbles, licks and sucks. He lifts his head and gives me a look, tugging on the waistband of my shorts. I nod my head and he then slides them along with my panties down. A deep throaty moan comes from him before he dives into my wetness with no warning whatsoever. I grip the sheets as I arch my back. He opens my legs wider, placing them unto his broad shoulders. He hums sending vibrations through my entire body. "God, Michael." I breathe as he continues to wildly lick and suck on my woman parts. He disconnects and I can hear him unzipping his pants. I open my eyes and his eyes are dark and just full of passion and lust. "I missed this so much, baby." he says, almost in a pleading tone of voice. Once hes just in his boxers he strides over to me and kisses me roughly, biting my bottom lip. My whole body feels like its just gonna melt away. I flip us over so now im on top. My favorite position. His hands find my ass and he caresses and grips it a few times, before his hands move to the small of my back as I grind on his already rock hard erection. I lift up my hips breaking the kiss and he slips off his boxers. I slowly and teasingly slide his dick into me, making sure to do it as slow as I can. I'm about halfway in before he thrusts his hips upwards finishing the penetration for me. He throws his head back and closes his eyes his Adams apple bobbing as he rolls his hips, creating pleasure like I've never felt before. I grab unto his shoulders as soft moans escape my lips. He eventually flips us over and places both of my legs unto his shoulders, he knows this drives me crazy. "Say my name" he huskily says, slowing his strokes into slow, deep, deep strokes. My eyes roll into the back of my head as he continues to hit my spot, over and over. "Ugh, Michael right there." his hands massage the inside of my thighs only multiplying this insane pleasure hes giving me. "Jeez, YN." he grunts, letting out a string of high pitched moans, sending me over the edge. Waves of pleasure course through me and the familiar feeling of an orgasm fills my entire being. I yell his name loudly as I feel him release into me. The room is full of just the sounds of our pants, and I can hear my heart beating in my chest. He pulls out of me and lays down beside me. He pulls me into his arms. Kissing my forehead gently. It soon becomes harder to keep my eyes open and I soon find slumber.
I wrote this in my notes like at 2 am and I was moved to post it this morning. Sorry if its bad :(.