Professor Jackson (mature)

Request for wifeyjackson sorry this took so long, I kept changing and switching around the storyline. But here ya go.

Disclaimer: if a (legal) age gap is something that makes you uncomfortable then you can just click off and wait for my next update. But Y/N is above the age of 18. Yes. I know Michael was 49 in 2007. But for the sake of life itself hes gonna be 39 in this chapter. But he's still in his mature era.

Mature era- 2007- (not famous)

You

I twirled my blue pen in my fingers as I completely zoned out. I watched as Michael paced back and forth in front of the smartboard talking about whatever it is his fine ass is teaching about.

Me and Michael had been together since my freshman year of college. Now I'm a senior and things between the 2 of us are pretty serious to say the least. Despite the fact that he was 18 years my senior, we had to keep things quiet. That main reason being because he's my college professor.

I turned my head to my left, to see that that bitch Kyra checking out my man. I can't help but feel a ping of jealousy. Even though she has no idea that he's basically already married to me. She raises her hand enthusiastically and answers whatever the hell he asked. I glance over at him to see his thumb and index finger running over his chin. What the fuck is so interesting about this bitch?? He smiles and nods his head, and she bites her crusty lips. He was definitely flirting with her. He wanted her attention.

"Y/N?" Michael's voice breaks me from my thoughts. "You didn't hear my question, did you?" he places his hands on his hips, shifting his weight to his right leg.

I clear my throat and sit up straight. I don't answer right away, I instead give him a cold glare and quick once over. He raises his eyebrows and scoffs. "I don't know. Maybe you should ask Kyra. I'm sure she'd know." I shrug, sucking my teeth. He narrows his eyes and the whole room sits in an eery silence.

"Class is dismissed." Michael says quietly, and everyone, myself included scurries to get their items together to leave. Once I have my African history textbook and coffee cup I angrily stomp down the carpeted stairs as fast as I can.

I get to the door and a hand grabs my forearm. I snap my head around and am met with a pretty familiar face. Aaron. He's nobody super important. Just some guy I know of. I don't know him though. "...yeah?" I turn around fully, a puzzled expression spread across my face.

"Y/N? Yeah. I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go get some coffee? We could study together?" he suggests, rocking slightly on his heels.

What is this? A high school romance movie?

"I- uh.." I see out my peripheral vision, Michael standing at his desk behind Aaron. He doesn't look too happy.

"Uh. Uh yeah! I'd love to go get coffee." I say a little bit loud so that Michael can hear me.

"Great. Can I get your number? Just so that I can-"

"Y/N. I need to see you in my office." Michael approaches the both of us and places his hand on my shoulder as he looks down at me, an unreadable expression on his face. I turn back to Aaron.

"You were saying?" I smile a phony smile at him, and he nervously glances between me and Michael, who's staring a hole into the side of my head.

"I was just asking if I could get your num-"