All or nothing

I got this idea from a dream I had. So I hope you enjoy :)

Dangerous era- December 1995

The last time. This was the last time. After this I'm gonna tell his ass off. He can't keep doing this to me. I deserve better.

That's what I keep telling myself every damn time but I keep running back to him like some lost puppy. It's almost like I'm addicted. So addicted and dependent on this man. I always tried not to let him walk into my thoughts but he practically lives in my mind. It was bothering me and driving me off the wall.

I sat on my bed just staring at the black TV. Trying to gather the courage to dial his number and end things completely.

See, the thing is. Michael is married. And has been for about a year now. But not to me. To some white girl with a long chin. That's besides the point. We have been seeing each other for about 7 months and my stupid ass has fallen so hard for him. And he claims he loves me more than anything. Then why hasn't he divorced that girl? He always says, "its business, Y/N. It's just business."

If he loves me more than anything then why is this business getting in the way of us being together..?

Questions swarmed through my brain as sat on my bed, feeling like crying. Maybe I'm the problem. Maybe he just wants the best of both worlds? Asshole.

"Ms. Y/N? Mr. Jackson wants to see you." Claudia, my maid says from the doorway. A small smile planted on her chubby face. Breaking me from my thoughts.

I take a deep breath and  drag myself off my bed, pull down my tank top shorts that had both ridden up.

I rehearse my words in my head like lines in a play. I'm going to just simply give him an ultimatum. And our future, along with my fragile heart, lies in his big hands.

Swallowing the lump in my throat I make my way down my stairs and I can see Michael at the for of the stairs. Looking around my foyè. He hears the sound of my bare foot hitting the marble floor, causing his head to snap in my direction.

He smiles, making me forget everything. Making me smile back and most of all. Making me fall for him even more. I stop in front of him as my heart beats harshly our of anticipation for what's to come and nervousness for what the future holds.

"Hey baby." he sweetly says, leaning my head up and kissing me softly. Causing my body to relax a little.

"Hi." I whisper once he pulls away. Okay, Y/N. Get to the point.

"Michael?" I carefully, say. "He raises his eyebrows, signaling for me to keep going.