Control (mature)

Sexual content ahead. Proceed with caution 🍋🍋

ANONYMOUS REQUEST

Jackson's era

(Modern day- Michael is 16 and you are 15)

I wait for Michael at my locker, leaning against it as I did so. I glance down at the small watch around my right wrist. "Come on, Mike. 2 minutes till we're late." I quietly murmur to myself. I hated being late to classes, part of that reason being that my father was the principal. And teachers loved to use that to their advantage. I was basically walking around on eggshells 24/7. Just as I was about to give up and walk alone, I spot Michael bouncing down the hall to me. His hair gently swaying in the process. A smile cracks on my face, not being able to stay irritated with him when hes smiling that gorgeous smile at me. "Sorry. Mr. Bontise held me back for chewing gum." he rolls his eyes, popping another piece of gum in his mouth. I scrunch my face in disgust. "Red?" I ask referring to the color of the gum. "Not just red, big red." he winks, leaning in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and our lips connect, allowing me to tatse the warm cinnamon flavor of the gum. His hands land on my backside and before we pull away he gives it a light squeeze. "Geez, Mike. We have to get to Ms. Fleming's class." I playfully swat at his chest and our hands interlock. Ms.Fleming's class was by far both me and Michael's favorite class. She taught biotechnology, and we barely ever learned anything. Luckily for us, Ms. Fleming adored both me and Micheal. She was a sweet, chubby pretty lady. With blonde hair and an amazing sense of style. She basically allowed me and Michael to be hip-and-hip. Which I loved since I loved being in Michael's presence. I was especially excited because today was also the last day before Christmas break. And I planned on spending practically every waking minute with Michael. As I walked behind Michael slightly, I couldn't help but feel...as crazy as it sounds. Horny. Just looking at the way he walked and his body. It was doing something to me. We finally reached the trailer that was Ms.Fleming's classroom. He opened the door for me and nodded his head as a way to tell me to walk in. I walked in ahead of mike into the cozy classroom, where only about 7 other students were conversating, with Ms.Fleming sitting at her desk looking at something on her computer. There was a spot in the back of the classroom more off to the right next to the window. Michael's hand grabs mine and he leads me over to where I was looking. We both take our seats and Ms.Fleming begins talking about whatever movie she's gonna put on. But my mind is elsewhere. I look over at Michael who is actually listening to Ms.fleming. but the way he's sitting is a huge distraction and it irritates me. Is he purposely sitting like that while pretending to listen to her? Or is he just so unintentionally sexy? His legs are sprawled wide and his hand rests lightly over his crotch. But he isn't cupping it. Its just there. I internally scream and face forward. Trying to control myself. But I can't.

I remove his hand and replace it with my own. His legs close a bit, and he shoots me an icy glare. But I sure as hell don't care. I run my hand up his thigh and scoot my body and chair closer to his, placing my legs on the book rack underneath his chair.  Everyone's attention is either on the movie or on their friends. Perfect. I slowly stroke him through his sweatpants, trying to act as casual as possible. Him on the other hand, looks like a nervous wreck. "Are you alright, mike?" Ms. Fleming asks, chewing on a Christmas cookie. I smirk and glance down and can see that he's damn near fully erected. "Yeah, baby are you okay?" I ask, feigning innocence in the best way possible. He narrows his eyes at me before turning back to ms.fleming. "yeah. I'm alright. Could i just use the restroom?" He asks while rising from his chair. She nods her head and he walks out the classroom. A few minutes go by before ms.fleming calls me to her desk. "Can you run this to the office? Oh and while you're there, can you check on Mike? Just make sure he's not up to no good or hurt." She smiles, handing me a stack of papers clipped together a binder clip. I nod and make my way down the hallway, and I decide to check on michael before going to the office. So he could walk with me. I get past the water fountain and almost past the  janitors closet before I'm snatched into it. And a large hand is placed over my mouth. My eyes widen and I'm about to punch the person before michael speaks. "Its me." I turn around and he looks down at me with determined eyes. "I can't go back to class, y/n." He shuffles around, playing with the waistband of his pants. "Michael? What are you-" midsentence he grabs my hand and  places it on his now fully erected dick. "You caused it, y/n." He says defensively. I would be lying if I said I didnt wanna do something with it. He begins to slide them down and my heart rate picks up. Its not like me and michael haven't had sex before. We've even done oral. Its just the fact that we're in a school janitors closet.

"Just trust me, Kay?" He nods, grabbing my face. "Mike, maybe we should wait until we get home..." My throat runs dry. "Besides. You know how to handle it yourself." I raise my eyebrows knowingly. I turn to walk out but he pulls me back and roughly kisses my lips, holding me in place by my neck gently. I could feel my knees threatening To buckle beneath me and my nerves seemed to have vanished. I pull away from the kiss and get down on my knees. I pull down his pants along with his boxers. He leans Against the rack of cleaning supplies as I take him into my mouth. I look up at him as I do so, which I know drives him crazy. His eyes roll into the back of his head and his lips part. I Bob my head at a slow pace stroking the base; what Cant fit. I slow down, deepthroating him cautiously. Shallow moans escape Michaels mouth, and as I go deeper they get louder.

His hand lands on the back of my head, urging me to go deeper.

The door swings open, and a gasp follows. Causing me and michael to both pull away from each other. He quickly pulls up his pants and i stand up. "J-just hand me the papers please?" Ms. Fleming's voice calls from behind the door. I pick up the papers from the ground my hands clammy and shaking slightly. I open the door and Ms.Fleming's face is beet red. Nothing can amount to the embarrassment I'm feeling. I just got caught giving my boyfriend a blow job at school in the janitora closet.

She takes the papers with a smile as if nothing happened. "Be in class before you Guys get caught skipping." She says, nodding and heading in the direction of the office.

"Well that was fun." Michael says, draping an arm over my shoulder. I look up at him and he smiles down at me. And can I even be angry at him? All this started because I had no control. And I'm not mad at it.