Room 289

Okay, I know this isn't the part 2 I promised but that's coming next I promise. I'm working on it. For now, take this bitches.😛

°°°°°

Dangerous era~ 1991 (not famous)

3rd Person POV (not alot of dialog in this chapter)

Y/N watched Michael from behind the medicine counter with a small smile spread across her face. He was her favorite patient, ever since the 1st day he was admitted into her care. But if I'm being honest, Michael was almost every female nurse's favorite patient. He was the epitome of perfection. His sharp jawline, and big, beautiful, captivating eyes. Like a dark, mysterious lake on a scorching hot summer day. Enticing. And Y/N was lucky enough to have him as her only patient at the moment. Her main focus could solely be on him. Just how she liked it. He had been in the asylum for about a week now.

He sat on one of the couches in the waiting room with his hands folded in between his thighs, staring straight ahead into nothingness. He had been admitted into the facility for a different range of problems. His family had wanted to admit the 33 year old into rehab because of his battle with opioid addiction caused by the trauma he dealt with in his short lifetime so far. But they found that it was much deeper for the man. They wanted to deal with the root of the problem. His depression, anxiety and dependency. So he went to rehab for about 6 months, then was immediately was transferred to the mental facility section of the rehab. Now he was clean of this opioid dependency, yet he was still very depressed.

Y/n finished wiping down the counter and wiped her small hands on the back of her black scrubs as she made her way over to Michael, her pants making a light swishing noise.

He had been in her care for a few days, and she found that he just didn't talk. He hadn't yet said a word, and although she would love to engage in conversation with the attractive man, she understood that he may have just been shy.

Carefully approaching Michael she softly bends down to his seated level. He didn't seem to acknowledge her presence, instead he continued to stare at the wall ahead of her.

Sighing softly she stands to her normal height, hesitantly placing a hand his shoulder. He violently jumps and cowards as soon as her hand makes contact with his arm, causing the both of them to pull away from each other. Michael's frightened expression breaks Y/N's heart. He just stared at her for a short while before he lets out a deep sigh, standing up.

She looks up at him as her heart races and beats 500 mph in her chest. "I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have touched you...without permission." she nervously speaks, her voice shaky. He looks down at her with a blank expression, before forcing his plump lips into a straight line. A weak attempt at a fake smile, or a polite smile as if to tell her 'it's alright' in a non-verbal way.

Unsatisfied by his response, but used to his quiet nature, Y/N simply nods and they begin to walk to his room in complete silence. Room 289.

Once they reach Michael's room she flips his switch to red, letting other nurses know that a patient is being cared for. Michael enters the room first and sits on the table across from the door and slowly begins to rid himself of his clothes. Preparing for his bathing time.

Y/N had been doing this for about 5 days now and she still wasn't used to it. Michael on the other hand seemed numb to the whole situation. She closed the door behind her and locked it, leaning against it waiting until he's in nothing but his underwear. Swallowing the lump in her throat she tries to look anywhere but down as he slowly strips.

His eyes lock unto her own as he slides his pants down his long legs. His stare and gaze so damn intimidating, yet so addicting. Once he's in nothing but boxers, he just sits quietly, still staring deep into the young woman's soul.