Friendly

Y/N is 17- lowercase intended

                                                                       ~1977~

I took some final glances at myself in the mirror, adjusting my bathing suit. a few of my teammates walked past me out to the pool area so i did the same. once i walked out there, my heart dropped. So many people were there. But i was looking for someone in particular. I let out a disappointed sigh when i didn't see him. 

I walked over to my lane, being first i had to snap out of my thoughts and be prepared. I took a few short deep breaths. One of my curls escaped my cap, and i quickly tucked it back in. That's when i saw him walk through the doors. 'Michael' i thought. i huge smile spread across my face as he waved at me from the door. He looked so cute. His perfect little afro, and absolutely beautiful smile. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a blow-horn. I quickly leaped into the water swimming as fast as i possibly could.

"you did great!" Michael said mimicking swimming motions. "Yeah. I didn't know you could swim that fast." Jackie said. Randy,Jermaine and Marlon were too busy talking amongst themselves to say anything, but i didn't mind. 'My hair isn't fully dry yet' i think, wrapping my towel around my long curls. We all climb into the van. Me in the front with Michael, Randy, Jermaine and Marlon sit behind us on the second row, with Tito in the passenger seat. Jackie driving.

I release my hair from my towel and i feel Jermaine touch my hair. He always touched my hair. Soon he placed his head on the back of my seat and smiled. I had been friends with the Jackson boys and Janet for about 10 years so i could say i knew them pretty well. Me and Michael were the closest out of the brothers, but janet and i were extremely close. Michael turned his head to me and Jermaine before rolling his eyes. "So Y/N," Jermaine began, and i knew this was going to be another one of his burning questions. " What is it Jermaine?" i asked smirking and looking in his direction. "Did you do it?" he asked with an open mouth smile. i looked down embarrassed. "Awe come on Lasses." jermaine said. Lasses was my nickname, because I first met jermaine, and he made a pass at me. Saying, "girl, you thicker than a frozen can of molasses." i used to not like the nickname, but it grew on me. "What?" Marlon asked sitting closer to me and Jermaine, Michael just sitting and observing everything. "Me and lasses made a bet, i'd owe her $5 if she has her first kiss. But i guess she hasn't." Jermaine said with a smug look on his face. " i covered my face with my hands and let out a small squeal. "I want my first kiss to be a moment with someone i actually have feelings for dummy." i said rolling my eyes. "and there's nothing wrong with that." Michael said, giving me a small smile. I instantly smile back like an idiot. i turn my gaze back to Marlon and Jermaine. "its just a kiss though." Jermaine said looking at Marlon, who nodded his head in agreeance. Everyone sat silent for about a minute before finally Jermaine spoke. "well.." he said, Before grabbing the back of my head and pulling me into a kiss. Not just a short peck but it was a moment. When he pulled away all the brothers were staring at me. I looked at each and every last one of them, with wide eyes and my mouth gaped open. Then they all burst into laughter at my expression and embarrassment. except Michael. I soon joined in the laughter. I looked at Jermaine and he shot me a flirty wink. "sicko." i said rolling my eyes playfully. When we arrived at the jackson family home, Michael helped me get out the van, since i always had troubles getting out, but none getting in. I held his hand as we walked the house. I always held michaels hand, to the point now he didn't even seem to notice or care. "Hi there Y/N!" Katherine said while drying a bowl. "Hello!" i said back cheerfully. "we should go out to the pool" Marlon said already in swim trunks. I still had on my bathing suit, so i just went upstairs to grab my robe, so my ass wouldn't be hanging out. My robe was in Michael's bathroom since i showered there this morning. "Michael?" i asked while tying my robe around my waist. "yes Y/N?" he said,still searching for his swim trunks. I leaned up against the closed door. "You seemed irritated in the car..did i do something?" i asked. He found some swim trunks and went into the bathroom. "erm..No. I don't think You did anything. it's just annoying to see Jermaine gawk over you." he said from the bathroom 'why is it annoying michael?' i wanted to ask him. He finally came out, and i opened the door. "not only that, I-" Michael was interrupted by Jermaine pulling me. "c'mon." he said smiling and nodding his head towards the exit. I looked back at Michael and he motioned for me to go with a closed mouth smile "i'll be down in a sec." he said closing the door.

Me, Janet, Latoya, Marlon, Randy and Jermaine were splashing each other in the pool. I was deep in thought. 'what was michael going to say?' i was snapped out of my thoughts by me being lifted unto someones shoulders. "Jermaine!" i yelled. He held on tight to my Legs. He walked out of the pool and at that moment Michael came outside. He rolled his eyes and shook his head at the sight. Jermaine jumped into the pool with me on his shoulders. i fell off Jermaine's shoulders and we were so close that our backs were touching. i plunged down, in an effort to meet the surface. Then i felt 'it'. Jermaine's little friend. I hurried to the surface and let out a gasp.  "jeez jermaine" i said pushing my wet hair out of my face and sitting on the edge of the pool. Michael went back into the house, and i rushed behind him. "Hey Mike, is everything okay?" i asked him following him upstairs to his bedroom. Wrapping my towel around my body. He didn't answer. I ran past him and went into his room first, scared that if he went first he'd lock me out. "Michael?" i asked him getting annoyed. "what?" Michael finally answered, with irritation in his voice. He sat on his bed eating a bag of M&Ms. "whats the problem? why are you being like this to me?" i asked. "like what" he said slamming his bowl of M&Ms down. "you're being mean michael, and if i did anything let me know. we're friends." i said closing the door behind me. "friends." michael said sarcastically not taking his eye off the TV. "what are you trying to say?" i asked coming closer to him. "I told you earlier girl, you didn't do anything its just annoying to see Jermaine be a complete horn-dog over you when all he wants from you is sex, your better than that Y/N." he said standing up closing the blinds, because the glare was getting in the TV.  i stood there confused. Trying to process everything. "why, Michael?" "why what?" he asked looking at me. "why is it annoying to see jermaine do that? there has to be a reason." i said sitting down next to him. "because." he remarked rudely. "because what michael?! Because your my 'friend'? from the sound of it, you don't even wanna be that." i said not taking my eyes off him. Michael rubbed his temples. "Get out!" He yelled at me. I jumped, completely taken aback. But I dint hesitate to leave the room and give him his alone time.

-if I do a part 2 it'll be sometime tomorrow or the day after :)