Turn that cherry out (mature)

Thriller era- 1982

Thriller era- 1982

Author POV

You were in a daze, almost as if you were asleep with your eyes open. You were sitting in between Michael's legs, your back against his chest and his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. His right hand was on your thigh. 

Your eyes were so focused on his hand, you wanted his hand to venture further, but he wouldn't. 

The thing is, you and Michael had been dating for 10 months now. 

And he hadn't touched you once. 

Why?

Well, you recently turned 17. Last month to be exact. 

The age difference was surely something to turn heads and raise eyebrows, but it was nothing more than a consensual relationship between 2 mature lovers. 

You guys actually met through your oldest brother, him and Michael were friends and that led to the 2 of you becoming friends, and that led to where you are now.

Michael's willpower was strong. Stronger than any other man you've ever heard of. It's starting to make you think, maybe he's just not attracted to you. Sexually, that is.

You can feel the vibrations from Michael's chest, but you can't hear anything he's saying. You're too caught up in your thoughts. 

"Baby?" He shakes your shoulders lightly.  You hum in response, turning your head just enough for him to see your face. And vice versa.

"You 'ight?"

"Yes, Mike. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know... You just seem out of it. Did I do something?" He bucks his hips, unknowingly of course. Trying to adjust his pants.

You inhale deeply and dig your nails into your palms. Trying to not scream.

You swallow hard and get up from his lap.

"Why don't you want Me, Michael?"

He takes a deep breath, frustrated.

"Y/n, you know why I haven't- why we haven't-"

"Am i not sexy enough for you?" You roll your neck and narrow your eyes.

"You are a-- you're a minor, y/n. I'm 24." He says with irritation lacing his words, the tone of his voice dropping.

"So?"  You shrug, not understanding what he means. Or why he thinks you care about that.

You damn sure don't.

The both of you stare at each other for what feels like an eternity.

"I'mma go take a shower." You mumble, stomping up the stairs to Michael's bathroom. 

You take a cold shower, the whole time a frown placed on your beautiful face. From both the coldness of the shower and the anger you're feeling. 

You can't wait another 11 months for Michael to do something. You want him now. And you're gonna get what you want. 

You begin trying to find a way to get him to cave. And as you notice the towel on the radiator, you know what you're gonna do. 

You step out the shower, and wrap the towel around your damp body. You strut down the hall to Michael's bedroom. 

You knock twice, then lower your hands to your hips. You wait patiently as the sound of his bare feet thud against the floor, before the door swings open. 

There's your man.

He towers over you with a confused expression, that softens once you smile up at him. 

"What's up?" He asks casually, his shirt hanging around his neck. 'He must've just got out the shower' You think to yourself. 

"Oh nothing.." You push him backwards, allowing yourself in. 

Once you're all the way in the room you lock the door behind you.

"Y/n? Wha-"

His words get caught in his throat as you drop your towel to the ground. His eyes nervously and choppily scan down you naked body. 

"We shouldn't- We ca-" He sputters, making strange sounds deep in his throat as if he's trying his hardest to speak, but he can't. His face shows nothing but concentration, fear, and worry. 

"C'mon, Mike." You place his hands on your titties. He gulps, his attention going to them, his face still looking worried. 

"You know you want me." You say in the most sultry voice you can find in yourself. You mentally scream in delight when you hear how it doesn't sound too bad. 

By now, your hands are no longer holding his hands in place. His grip on your breasts is firm, but not too firm. It's like your body was made for him. 

You can see the battle going on in Michael's brain. The rational part of him saying, 'No, Michael! Don't do it.' And the man in him telling him to throw you on the bed and hump you into next week. 

You tilt your head slightly to the left, watching him in amusement as his adams apple continues to bob. 

He roughly pulls you down unto his lap, forcing his lips unto your own. 

Your heart begins to beat so fast you can hear it in your ears, but you're over the moon that you finally were getting what you wanted. 

You desperately try and keep up with the rhythm of his heated, passionate, rough kiss. But you can't, so you just decide to let him dominate it. 

He moans and breathes heavily before flipping you unto your back. He supports his weight with his manly hands and licks his bottom lip. 

Staring at you, he says, "Are you sure you want this?"