I wanna get nasty (mature)

(Mature era)

⚠️ this imagine is straight smut, so if that makes you uncomfortable, THIS is your warning this chapter is extremely dirty...you've been warned️ Im also really sorry this took so long to get out. I was taking exams and got really lazy but today was my last day of school so Im gonna try and upload more.

I adjust my lingerie and peer at myself through the mirror. I ran my hands along my curves and prepared to open the bathroom door.

Tonight was a special night. A very special one indeed. Tonight, I was in charge. Usually Michael liked to dominate and I was fine with that. I loved Michael's dominance but I thought it would be nice for me to be in charge maybe once or twice and Michael didn't hesitate to agree.

I swung open the door to find Michael sitting on the edge of the bed, in nothing but black spandex boxers. His porcelain skin a nice contrast. His eyes scan over my body as I lean sexily against the doorframe. I saunter over to him making sure to sway my hips for added effect. Neither of us speak, he just stares deep into my eyes as I do him.

I stop my movement in front of him and straddle him, feeling his bulge against my thin lace panties. Our lips connect for a passionate make out and his tongue invades my mouth. He lets out a deep moan into the kiss and his hands begin to trail up my thighs to my ass, but I hastily stop him and peel his strong hands off my body.

"Lay back." I advise him, climbing off of him and he quickly scoots back so that his head is closer to the headboard and his long legs are sprawled out in front of him. His hands dig into the comforter in anticipation for what's to come next. I reach into the nightstand and take put blue furry handcuffs and spin them around. Michael bites his lips sexily. "What's those for, baby?" he asks watching my every move as I grab his wrists. "I wanna make you feel real good." I say seductively, ask I cuff Michael's hands to the iron bedposts.

I stand in front of him at the end of the bed and begin to slowly take off my panties teasingly slow with my back turned to Michael so he can see my womanhood in all its glory. Once they get to my ankles I can hear Michael let out a throaty moan and my lady parts throb just from the heavenly sound. I step out my panties and crawl over to Michael until I was right in front of his huge bulge and opened legs. I slowly wrap my fingers around his waistband and pull them down. He lifts his pelvis to allow me to get them lower. Once they get past his thighs his erect Dick springs free, making a light slapping noise against his stomach. I bite my lip at the sight and take it into my hand, stroking it from base to tip. He squirms, making incoherent noises whilst doing so. I watch his face contort in pleasure and his Adams apple bob. I love the reaction. I place light kisses on the tip before taking him in my mouth whole. His eyes widen and his mouth drops open, a loud moan escaping it. I bop at a fast pace and am rewarded with more of those heavenly moans. I slow down, before halting my movements all together. I snake up to his neck and begin to place tender kisses along his jawline. "Baby please." he simply says, thrusting his hips upward.

Let the fun begin.