Sex Tape (mature)

Im sorry for this in advance. This imagine is very dirty and kinda short so forgive me. I can't sleep and I can't get this ideas out my head. Its literally 3:01 am while im writing this LMAO.

Ain't nobody but the devil

Bad era

"Baby, dim the lights." Mike says from the bed as I set up the camera. "I can't dim them anymore, Michael. A-are you uncomfortable?" I ask as I go over to the light dimmer and dim the lights a tad bit more. The orangey color in the room settling in. "No im fine. I just didn't want you to be." he says as he bites his lips, rubbing his bare thighs. His manhood standing. Ready for action. "Nope. We'll be the only people watching this since you go on tour in a few months." I kiss his lips as his hands caress and rub my backside. I straddle him and deepen the kiss, grinding on his bare privates. He flips us over and turns me around. Pushing my head down arching my back and delivering a crisp slap to my behind. He wraps my curls around his large hand and pulls my hair back, sliding into me. Making my knees weak and hard to support myself. He begins to roll his talented hips and my knees violently shake. He flips me over to my back roughly and opens my legs as wide as they can possibly go, slowly stroking into me while staring deep into my eyes.

"Ugh, Y/N." he breathlessly says, throwing his head back. Me a moaning mess. He pins the both of my hands over my head with one hand while the other adds pressure to my clit, all while stool pounding into me mercilessly."Oh god, Michael"

That's all your horny ass gets 😒 im jk my eyesight is getting worse? It deadass happens every day at night my eyesight gets poor and I have glasses I just hate wearing them. I should get my freaky ass to sleep anyways.