☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 51☆

"Sakura-Chan! Wake up, it's time for next period." Naruto yelled in Sakura's ear.
She quickly woke up, a rubbed her ear.
"I said wake me up! Not make me deaf!" Sakura winched.
"Oopies— sorry about that Sakura-Chan.." Naruto sheepishly apologized.
"It's alright." Sakura shrugged her shoulders.
"Do you guys think you have an idea of what club you want to join?" Sasuke asked.
"Cooking! I love making Ramen, I'm so good at it!" Naruto grinned, and stuck his chest out with pride.
"Dobe, microwave ramen doesn't count as cooking." Sasuke rolled his eyes.
Sakura laughed.
"It's alright Naruto, you should still try the cooking classes, maybe you have a talent for cooking." Sakura shrugged.
"Do you have an idea of what you want to do?" Sasuke said, throwing his bag over his shoulder.
"Nope, I'll be looking at different booths to see what interests me, I might join two clubs though because headmaster said we get club credits." Sakura said.
"Smart play, I was considering two or three as well." Sasuke said.
"Teme, we all know you'll be in a club wherever your brother is." Naruto teased.
"Shut up, it's sibling rivalry! There's nothing wrong with it." Sasuke glared.
"Whatever guy's, we have to go to our next period so we can go to the gym so, see you guys down there, maybe?" Sakura said.
"Come on Sasuke, we have the same second period." Sakura said, dragging Sasuke with her.
"Bye Naruto!" Sakura waved to the boy.
"Bye Sakura-Chan! Bye Sasuke-Teme!" Naruto yelled out.

"Looks like we got here right on time." Sasuke said, as he and Sakura walked into Madara's classroom, all the students seated in their seats.
"Alright class, everyone is here, and I finished attendance. Please form a single file line by the door, we'll walk down to the gym quietly. Take your bags with you." Madara instructed.
The students complied with his request, and formed into a single file line.
"We'll be leaving now." Madara said, leading his class downstairs to the gym.

It was packed.
All of the students in the gym, laughing or chattering with each other, different club booths trying to get new members.

"Shit." Sasuke said.
"What?" Sakura asked, turning to look at him.
"I see Itachi signing up over there! For boxing I think." Sasuke said.
"Oh? Okay? And what about it?" Sakura asked.
"I must sign up for that as well, then I'll prove I'm stronger than my brother." Sasuke said, quickly walking away from Sakura, his eyes straight on the booth.

"I'll never understand their sibling relationship." Sakura sighed.
"When it comes to Itachi and Itachi junior, nobody will every understand, yeah?" Deidara said, walking up to the Pinkette.
Sasori and Hidan following behind him.
"Oh hey guy's." Sakura smiled.
"Hey Sakura." Sasori greeted.
"What's up bitch?" Hidan certainly did have a unique way of greeting people..
"So what are you guys here to sign up for?" Sakura asked.
"I heard they have wood shop, so I'm looking for that booth." Sasori said.
"I'm signing up for pottery and some lab group, yeah!" Deidara said.
"Lab group? Deidara I never knew you were interested in science?" Sakura asked.
"He's not. He just wants to mix chemicals so they'll explode." Sasori shook his head.
"Shut up puppet boy, yeah? It's a way for me to enjoy myself, un." Deidara said.
"What about you Hidan? Do you have a clue as to what club you want to sign up for?" Sakura asked.
"No fucking clue. I'm just going to look around and pick one of these shitty groups, credit is credit right?" Hidan shrugged.
"Well then, how about you and I go looking through these booth's together? I don't know what I want to do either." Sakura said.
"Well sounds like a fucking plan." Hidan happily said.
"Bye fuckers!" Hidan said, as he dragged Sakura with him to the opposite direction of Sasori and Deidara.

"Knitting?" Sakura asked him.
"Like hell. Do I look like an old bitch to you?" Hidan asked.
Sakura opened her mouth, ready to reply until Hidan cut her off.
"If you mention anything about the color of my hair— I swear I'll sacrifice you to Jashin-sama." Hidan threatened.
"Damn it, you read my mind." Sakura laughed.
"Eh I have a deal bitch." Hidan said.
"What is it?" Sakura asked curiously.
"I'll pick out two clubs for you, and you get to pick out two clubs for me." Hidan smirked.
"Sure, I'm in, I'll pick your first club right now." Sakura said, pulling Hidan to a light blue bannered booth.
"What's this shit?" Hidan asked.
"Chivalry classes." Sakura grinned.
"Chiva what?" Hidan repeated.
"A class to teach you how to act like a gentleman." Sakura laughed.
"No fucking way! I don't want anyone bossing me around!" Hidan said.
"Too bad, this was part of the deal, so go sign up." Sakura laughed.
Sakura watched as Hidan glared at the sign up sheet, and the student behind the booth. She couldn't help but laugh.
"Alright done, now, I'll find you a club." Hidan said, this time he dragged her with him.
They were in front of a purple bannered booth.
"What's this?" Sakura asked.
"Modeling, to help the photography club." Hidan smirked.
"NO WAY! I CAN'T MODEL!" Sakura shouted.
"Relax bitch, you helped that Uchiha boy with his photography skills, why not help a whole club?" Hidan asked.
"Fine. This is so stupid." Sakura said.
This time Hidan got to laugh as he watched her aggressively write her name down on the signup sheet.