☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10☆

Sakura awoke a few hours later to a feeling a warmth with her. She felt comfortable though, she didn't want to get up but she had too, she still had homework to do.
She turned to see what was causing her the warmth to her surprise Neji was there sleeping with her, they were cuddling. She was blushing like crazy, but nonetheless made her way out of his bed, heading over to her side of the room to get started on her homework.

When she brought her bag to her desk, she skimmed through it and that's when she realized she left her phone in there. If was off, so she turned it on and immediately regretted it.
Her phone was buzzing.
With missing texts and messages from her girls.
Sighing she decided to text them back.

~*Group chat*~
Sakura: hey guys sorry I haven't answered, my phone was off all day and I just checked it.
Hinata: it's ok Sakura,
Tenten: no worries.
Temari: mhm :3!
Ino: I guess I'll forgive you.
Ino: Anyways hows school in Konoha?
Sakura: it's ok but too much testosterone.
Tenten: what do you mean by that?
Temari: do you have a boyfriend or something?
Hinata: a crush?
Sakura: hehe funny and long story, I ended up staying in an all boy high school ~ lucky me ;-;.
Ino: what?! Girl that's amazing!! Now is your chance to get laid!
Temari: mhm I agree XD!
Sakura: whatever.
Sakura: how are things in Oto?
Hinata: Sorta the same
Tenten: expect now Karin looks uglier thanks to you lol
Temari: other than that everything is fine.
Sakura: Well as much as I love this catching up moment , I have homework to do so talk to you guys later. :)
Hinata: Ok bye Sakura!
Temari: Seeya!
Tenten: Catch ya later Sakura!
Ino: Bye forehead, remember while your there try and get laid XD

Sakura sighed and put her phone away, and started her homework. About minutes into her work, there was a knock at her door.
She opened it and saw Naruto, Sasuke, Kiba, and Shikamaru.
She didn't even bother asking what they wanted, she just let them in.
It was quite silent, as they sat on the floor or her bed, while she worked.
"So Sakura I was thinking did you wanna meet Akumaru now?" -Kiba
"Sakura-Chan would you like to eat ramen with me?!"- Naruto
"Hn Sakura, what movie should we watch for our date?" -Sasuke
They all said that at the same time, causing another silence.
Then they got into an argument over who will do what/say what to Sakura?
To be honest Sakura wasn't paying attention.
"And you? Wouldn't you want to spend time with me too?" Sakura asked Shikamaru, raising a eyebrow.
"I would very much like that, but arguing is so much work, over a troublesome women too. No thanks". He said with a smirk.
"Oh yeah how troublesome!" She said sarcastically.
"Anyways would you care to accompany me to the school roof to observe climate change for my biology homework?" She asked.
"Sure woman." He grouched.
That being said, they both made their way up stairs and were now on the school's rooftop.
Sakura took notes, and Shikamaru just laid down next to her. Soon she finished her homework and laid down next to Shikamaru.
"What are you thinking about?" She asked.
"The clouds." He answered.
"Hehe well what do ya know? Looks like we're cloud gazing just like you asked me before!" She smiled.
"How troublesome." He smirked.
They spent about 12 more minutes on the rooftop before heading back to her room, much to their surprise the idiots were still arguing, only difference was Neji was awake participating with them.
Shikamaru and Sakura both let out a heavy sigh, and Shikamaru left the room.
She managed to pull Kiba out of the argument.
They were currently now in his dorm playing with Akumaru.
"Aww you lil cutie I love you so much" Sakura cooed.
Kiba blushed.
"What...?" He asked.
"The dog" Sakura said.
Kiba sweat dropped thinking she was talking about him.
"It's nice to know your not like other girls. Most of them see Akumaru as some mutt". Kiba said sheepishly.
"Mhm i guess so?? But there is no way Akumaru is a mutt! He's so cute!" Sakura giggled making Kiba blush.
"Do you wanna play catch with Akumaru and I?" Kiba asked.
"Sure!" She smiled.
Kiba tossed the ball to Sakura, which she easily caught, but she didn't know Akumaru was aggressive when playing games because the dog practically jumped on her making her fall backwards.
Just as she was about to fall on the ground, Kiba caught her, his hand on her waist, the other holding her hand.
They looked at each other closely, forehead on forehead, it seemed the were about to kiss when Naruto bursted through the door, catching them off guard.
"What are you doing with Sakura-Chan dog boy?!" Naruto asked.
"Well we could've been having a make out session if it wasn't for you!" Kiba grouched.
"Good thing I came then! It's my turn with Sakura-Chan!" Naruto said dragging her out the room.
"C'mon Sakura let's go eat ramen!" He said.
"Naruto it's night? Shouldn't we be in bed by now? Before school curfew starts?" She asked with a sad smile.
"Aww but that's not fair! I didn't get to spend time with you!" He said, pouting.
"I know I'm very sorry. Lemme make it up to you!" She smiled.
Before he could ask what she meant, he felt her soft lips on his cheek.
He couldn't believe it!
She kissed him!
Willingly too!

Pink tinted his cheeks and he smiled softly.
He left her off at her room and bid her a farewell.
"Honey I'm home!" Sakura yelled as she entered the room.
She heard Neji snort lightly and he greeted her.
"Imma take a shower than nap!" She yelled, entering the bathroom already.
"Alright." He said getting back to his work.
Couple minutes later she was out, and made her way to bed.
"Goodnight love!" She said jokingly.
"Right goodnight sweetie!" Neji responded.
He finished his work, then went to shower.
When he stepped out, she was completely knocked out, lightly snoring.
Neji chuckled and went to his own bed, turning off the rooms lights.