☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26☆

Naruto and Kiba both went with Sakura to Tsunade's office so she could get dressed for gym glass,
She came out dressed in her gym attire in less then five minutes.
The trio made their way to the gymnasium.
They found their friends sitting down towards the top of the bleachers and made their way over to them.
"Hey guys whatcha up to?" Sakura asked her friends.
"Nothing much." Shikamaru said, just woken up from his nap.
"Say Sakura?" Shikamaru asked.
"Yeah?" She replied.
"This whole situation about you getting your first kiss is so troublesome, ya know it would be a lot less troubling if you just let me be that person?" Shikamaru said.
"Sorry sleeping beauty, like I said to others, I'll be rejecting that offer." Sakura rolled her eyes.
"Worth a try, wasn't woman?" He playfully said.
"Sure whatever helps you sleep at night." Sakura deadpanned.
"Why does the way I sleep at night matter to you? Do you have feelings for a sleeping beauty like myself?" He smirked.
"Shut up before I make sure this version of sleeping beauty, she/he won't wake up." She growled blushing furiously.
Sakura turned and noticed Neji was sitting next to her.
"I assume you aren't participating in their bet or whatever?" Sakura asked raising an eyebrow.
"... I cannot answer that question, to be honest I was waiting for the right time to ask for a kiss, so can a get a kiss?" He asked.
"You too huh?" She sweat dropped.
"Originally, I was planning on using Mr. Dino as my puppet, and be all playful then go in for the kiss, but this works to, huh?" He smirked.
"Whatever." Sakura said, resting her head on Neji's shoulder.
"Sakura-Chan! Do you know what you're gonna  be for Halloween?!" Naruto asked excitedly.
"I- right so um, like I told Deidara, Sasori, and Sai, I was actually thinking of matching with someone..." she said, blushing softly.
"Like a couple?" Kiba asked.
"I guess you could say it like that, a Halloween date..." Sakura said, her blush deepening in color.
"Ha! She wants another date, that must mean her date with Teme was lame!" Naruto shouted, pointing his index figure at Sasuke, sticking his tongue out.
"Tch. Shut up Dobe! You're just jealous that I went on a date with Sakura and you didn't." Sasuke retorted.
"Anyways, Sakura do you know who you'd like to match with?" Sasuke asked.
"Well I was actually thinking of asking..." again, Sakura didn't get to finish her sentence when the coach came in.
"Good afternoon my youthful students! I hope your having a splendid day! Right now, we'll start with 3 laps around the field outside, then we will return inside to continue our second activity!" Gai shouted through a megaphone.
Sakura and her friends, lazily got up at walked towards the back exit of the gym, where the field was located outside.
"So Sakura... back there you said you had an idea of who to match with, who do you have in mind?" Shino asked out of the blue.
"Huh? I thought you guys heard me? But I said I was thinking about bringing..." and yet again she was cut off her sentence when she was 'kidnapped' by Kisame.
"Hey put me down fish stick!! Why are you so tall!?" Sakura said, as she was tossed over Kisame's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
"Why are you so short?" Kisame retorted.
"I'm not short! The world is just unnaturally tall!" Sakura huffed.
"Whatever you say princess, anyways I'm just bring you back with your friends." Kisame said.
"I was with my friends." Sakura deadpanned.
"Pinky I am hurt! I meant the Akatsuki! Are we not your friends?!" Kisame said dramatically.
"If I say no will you cry?" She asked.
"Yes." He said.
"Then no." She smirked.
Kisame then fake sniffled displaying his 'sadness'.
"Oh Ms. Cherry is finally here, yeah!" Deidara said.
"You can put me down now Kisame." Sakura said.
"If you say so!" Kisame said before dropping her onto the ground .
Sakura landed with an "oof" but she realized that she didn't land on the floor. Floors didn't have six packs last time she checked..
She looked up and was met with the charcoal colored eyes of Itachi.
"I- I'm sorry!" Sakura said, blushing many different shades of red and pink.
"It is alright. Your welcome I saved your fall." Itachi said.
"I- um thanks." She smiled sheepishly.
Itachi then frowned.
"What's wrong?" Sakura asked him.
" I wanted to be on the top." He smirked.
That's when Sakura realized she was on top of Itachi.
"Shut up!" She said blushing furiously, trying to move away from him but he wrapped his arms around her waist to prevent her from moving.
"I'd very much like some cuddle time." Itachi informed.
"And while we are here, how about we continue what we were doing before your blond friend interrupted us?" Itachi asked leaning in closer.
"Alright that's enough of that Itachi." Pein said, pulling Sakura off of him.
Itachi made a sound of disapproval but got up nonetheless.
"Thank you my dear... um... hmm...?" Sakura trailed off.
"Knight in shining armor?" He answered for her.
"No, Neji is my fair maiden and knight. I don't know what to call you?" She said.
"Oh ok I think I got it!" She said happily.
"How about my dear pin cushion?" She said.
The Akatuski laughed at her nickname for Pein, Pein on the other hand twitched at the nickname.
"That's how you treat your savior? If not for me you would've had your first kiss taken away by the Uchiha." Pein said.
"Hey worst case scenario, she could've had her first kiss stolen by Hidan." Kakazu said.
"Fuck you Kakazu! Most women don't even live long enough to get to tell others of our exotic kisses!" Hidan defended.
"If by that you mean, they die because the kiss was terrible then sure I agree, yeah!" Deidara said.
"Fuck you blonde! Like you could get a girl! Hell, you fucking look like one!" Hidan roared.
"Better than looking like I shoved a shit ton of hair gel in my hair to slick it back, yeah." Deidara rolled his ocean blue eyes.
"What the fuck ever!" Hidan said, crossing his arms over his chest.
"C'mon youthful students! Head back inside the gymnasium so we can begin our main activity!!" Gai shouted through the megaphone.
She walked back inside with the Akatuski, but they went their way and she went her way, back to her friends.
"Alright students! Today will be a wrestling course! Now each student will be paired with another, selected randomly by yours truly! And of course Sakura, you don't have to participate if you don't want to." Gai said.
"I'm participating!" She yelled back, gritting her teeth, there it was again, sexist excuses as to why she can't do stuff, because she's a women?
Neji put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down which worked.
The students had to write their names down on a piece of paper and Gai would shuffle them and pick two randomly at a time, those two names would be partners.
"Let's see, Itachi and Naruto!" Gai said.
"Kisame and Chouji!" He read.
" And lastly, Sakura and Sasori." Gai said.
"Now everyone get with your partners, and when you hear the whistle, fight! Stop when one person has won 2 fights!" Gai said, students scattering across the gym to unite with their partners.
"Mr. Akasuna." Sakura greeted Sasori.
"Mrs. Akasuna." He retorted.
"In your dreams! Ready to go down pretty boy?" Sakura asked playfully.
Then students heard the whistle blow, and they began engaging in combat.

20 minutes later, Sakura and Sasori were still fighting each other, everyone had finished by then, except for them, thus having all the students watch them.
Sakura had one point and so did Sasori, they were fighting to see who would reach two points first.
"Just give up Haruno! You don't have a chance, not with Sasori!" Someone from the crowd yelled out.
Something snapped in Sakura, again... the excuses as to why she couldn't do things, was there something wrong with being a women?! It doesn't limit anything, she's just as capable as any of the guys here!!
She took a moment to observes Sasori's attack patterns.
Dodge, dodge, punch, kick, block, dodge & repeat.
She got it! She then proceeded to twist up his moves until he was unsure of what to do, then she finally hit him down, and he was to exhausted to get back up.
The gym went silent for a little bit before bursting into cheering, this little pink girl just defeated Sasori of the Akatuski, at his own game too.
"Good game Haruno." Sasori said getting up from the ground, shaking Sakura's hand.
"You too Sasori, or Mr. Akasuna." Sakura smiled at him.
While Sakura was walking towards the exit of the gym, she noticed all of her friends were standing in front of the door, even her Akatsuki friends.
She raised an eyebrow, waiting for someone to explain what's going on. Finally, someone spoke up.
"Sakura-Chan! We're tired of waiting ! We just want you to kiss someone already! So what do you say? Someone right here, right now?" Naruto said.
Sakura thought about it before speaking up.
"Deal. But, everyone has to have their eyes closed and backs faced towards me, I'll pick someone, but you guys won't be aware of who. Accept?" She asked her friends.
"Alright." They all said in unison.
They all turned their backs, seconds feeling like hours of her deciding, them desperately hoping she'd pick them.
Just as she was about to pick someone,
"May Sakura Haruno please report to the Principals office? I repeat, may Sakura Haruno please report to the principals office?" Assistant Shizune's voice rung out through the school, through the buzzers.
"Sorry guys maybe next time?" Sakura said dashing to the principals office.
The guys were upset, till the next time?
There will be a next time right??
"See you at lunch Sakura-Chan!" Naruto yelled out to her, and she smiled in response.

After about two minutes, she was right in front of Jiraiya's door, here goes nothing.
She hesitantly knocked on the door till she heard Jiraiya say come in.

When she opened the door, she was met with the same  Viridian eyes as her own, the same pink hair as her own, she was stunned to say the least.
"S-Sakusa...? Is that you..?" Sakura asked unable to process seeing him here.
"The one and only baby sis." He smirked.
"You're only one year older then me Sakusa, don't get cocky." She grunted.
"And I thought you'd be happy to see your big brother!" He jokingly whinnied.
"Well, you two know each other obviously. So Sakura I'll need you to show your brother around school. Or I can have a senior show him around because he's a senior too and your a junior, the choice is yours." Jiraiya asked Sakura.
"I'll take him with me to lunch, but have a senior show him around." She said in response.
Jiraiya nodded his head in response and dismissed the two.

"So Sakura, how are your friends?" Sakusa asked.
"Male. All male, in case you haven't read the sign outside the school." She said.
"Well I'll have to approve of them during lunch and through the whole day to make sure they are worthy to be my little sister's friend." Sakusa declared.
"You said that every year back in Oto, and you never approved of anyone! Thanks to you I barely had friends back then." She rolled her eyes.
Sakusa just huffed in response.

They reached the lunch room, and she and her brother walked up to Naruto's table was, where most of her friends were sitting.
She hesitantly walked up to them, her brother beside her.
"Hey guys... this is my brother... Sakusa..." Sakura said.
All of them stopped their activities they were doing at the table to look up and meet the eyes of Sakusa.
The same colored eyes as Sakura, perhaps a shade darker, the same pink hair, they almost looked identical! And he was well built too... almost exactly like Kisame.
"BROTHER?!" Naruto yelled out, capturing the attention of other tables, including the Akatuski who stared in disbelief.
Sakura just nodded her head.
"I meet your new friends, and the blond speaks up and I already don't like him as a friend for you." Sakusa said.
Everyone still in shock, still trying to process the fact that Sakura has a brother.