☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 52☆

(The disastrous proposal 1/2)

Yesterday  had gone by quickly, after completing her classes, she tried searching for Utakata but it was hopeless due to the fact High school students are on the west wing of the school, while the college students are in east wing.

Today was a new day, for everyone, because the club activities commence today.
Sakura knows she has after school for archery, and her modeling club would be 2 days from now, and tomorrow would be swimming.
Sakura decided to stay in all three clubs, for the sake of the club credits.

"Good morning Sakura-Chan, how did you sleep?" Neji asked.
"Good but definitely could've been longer." She yawned.
"Hm today begins club activities, did you sign up for anything?" Neji curiously asked.
"Yeah, modeling.., swimming, and archery." Sakura said.
"Did you sign up for any clubs?" Sakura asked.
He nodded.
"Yes, the debate team as well as the basketball team." Neji said.
"Wow I never knew you were athletic?" Sakura said.
"I'm not the best, but I can definitely get some balls in the basket. Plus, almost all of our friends joined that club." Neji said.
"Well, I suggest we get ready. First period will start soon." Neji said, getting up from his own bed.
"Yeah yeah yeah, I'm going.." Sakura reluctantly got up.

~hours later ~
Much like yesterday, the day was boring, but the people were excited about the clubs.
Sakura didn't mind the clubs, she wasn't exactly excited about them, but she needed credits.

"So Sakura, shall we go now?" Itachi asked.
He decided to come and get her after last period was over.
"Mhm, let's go." Sakura said.
"Where is it again?" Sakura asked.
"Outside, in the back of the school, grassy area." Itachi said.
"Cool, and did Sasuke or Shisui find out?" Sakura asked.
"Not yet.." Itachi happily stated.

"Sakura! Itachi, over here." A voice shouted from the grassy field.
The grass still hasn't gained it's green color, being as winter wasn't completely over.

"Hello Uta-kun." Sakura smiled.
He looked disappointed in that nickname.
"Ohh? What's wrong? You don't like the nickname?" Sakura asked.
"No no, I love it don't get me wrong Sakura, but I have a girlfriend." Utakata informed her.
"Ah! Sorry I didn't know!" Sakura kept bowing to him.
"It's alright, I don't think anyone other than my college friends know." Utakata shrugged.
"Girlfriend? From where" Itachi asked.
"From the mist, her name is Hotaru." Utakata informed.
"She doesn't live too far away, she moved to Konoha with me, we share an apartment now. How about we stop for a meal at my apartment after practice?" Utakata asked.
"Sure!" Sakura smiled, Itachi nodded.

"So Sakura, pick up the bow and arrow and show me what you got." Utakata said.
"Alright!" Sakura said, hesitantly picking up the bow.
She pulled back the arrow, and watched the arrow plop down on the ground , not more than 2 inches away from her.
She sighed in embarrassment.
"It's alright Sakura, this is why we practice." Utakata tried to comfort her.
"Itachi, you may go now." Utakata instructed.
"Okay." Itachi said, picking up his own bow and arrow.
As predicted, he was flawless, and his arrow shot at the correct target spot.
"Show off." Sakura grunted.
"I'm just better than you." Itachi smirked when he say Sakura's face fire up.

"Come here Sakura, I'll help you." Utakata said.
"Mhm!" Sakura hummed.
"First off, you're stance is totally wrong. Try to position one leg in front of the other, not too far away from it though." Utakata said.
"No, you're going too far." Utakata said, he bent down and gentle moved Sakura knee in front of her other.
"Like that." Utakata said.
"Alright, now for the bow and arrow." Utakata said.
"You're going to want to try and point the bow towards the target sign." Utakata instructed.
"Like this?" Sakura asked.
"No.. that's a little sloppy. To get it more straightened, straighten your back." Utakata suggested.
She listened, and stretched her back properly, and brought her shoulders up.
"Not too tense Sakura, try to loosen the tension in the shoulders." Utakata said.
"I'm pretty sure that's something you do with a massager?" Sakura said.
"Probably, but try to relax on your own." Utakata said.
"Here I'll help you with your shoulders." Utakata said.
He stepped behind her, and gentle placed his hands on her shoulders, making sure she was comfortable with that of course. And he began lightly rubbing the tension away.

"Well it's not completely gone, but almost all the tension left." Utakata said.
"Do you feel better?" He asked.
"A whole lot." Sakura happily sighed.
"Alright now, as for the arrow, you want to pull it back with some force, not everything you got, but just a little." Utakata said.
Sakura did as she was told, the arrow didn't shoot the exact target, but it definitely landed farther away from her feet, which she was proud of.
"I did it!!" Sakura joyfully said.
Utakata gave her a gentle smile in return.

The archery club spent the entire afternoon practicing on small and large targets, they pulled back arrows until their backs were sore.

"So Sakura, Itachi, there's more than one reason I'm inviting you over for dinner at my apartment." Utakata said.
Both itachi and Sakura leaned in closer, intrigued.
"And what may that reason be?" Itachi asked.
"I've known my girlfriend for 5 years now, and I really do believe she's the one for me. Today's our 5 years together anniversary, I told her I was going to be late for practice, she was a little upset but I also went out and got her this." Utakata said, pulling a small box from his pocket.
He lifted the top to reveal a dazzling diamond ring.
"I want to propose to her, and I was hoping you guy's would come along and help me? There's still a couple things I need to pick up though." Utakata explained.
"I would also like for you guys to record her reaction, if that's alright with you guy's?" Utakata asked.
"Of course! Anything to help, shall we go?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah, we'll go in my car and go to a pharmacy for somethings." Utakata explained.

After a few minutes of driving, the gang arrived to the pharmacy and scouted out the things needed.
"Alright, so I need to get her an anniversary card, flowers, a couple of ballons, her favorite chocolate, and a teddy bear." Utakata said.
"Aww how cute." Sakura cooed.
"All that for a proposal? Seems like a lot of work." Itachi sighed.
"Hmph, ya know you could learn a thing or two from Utakata, romantic wise." Sakura huffed.
Itachi simply stared at her, and looked back at Utakata.
"Sakura, why don't you go find the flowers? She likes red roses, make sure they're bright!" Utakata said.
"Okay!" She said before taking off to find the flowers.

"So? Can you give me any tips?" Itachi sighed.
"Tips? As in money or?" Utakata asked.
"Romantic wise.." Itachi said lowly.
"Ah. You like someone?" Utakata teased.
"Hn." Itachi said looking away.
"Well, how about getting them a small gift of appreciation?" Utakata suggested as he looked through various box's of chocolates.
"Does it have to be a certain price?" Itachi asked.
"No, the price doesn't matter. If they truly care, they'll be satisfied with the simplest thing you give them." Utakata said.
"Okay, so what do I get her..?" Itachi asked.
"Well, we're in the chocolate isle, do you know her favorite sweet?" Utakata asked.
Itachi skimmed through the shelves until he found the same chocolate Sakura ate two days ago.
"I believe she likes this one." Itachi said, taking the chocolate in hand.
"Great! Give it to her whenever you feel like it! Let's go check up on Sakura and see if she found the flowers." Utakata said.

"Sakura! Did you find them?" Utakata asked.
"The brightest one's!" Sakura beamed.
"Great, Itachi and I already grabbed the rest of the items, so I'll just pay for them, and we'll go." Utakata said.
Itachi and Sakura nodded, and watched as Utakata paid for his stuff. Itachi also paid for his own item when Sakura wasn't looking.

"Alright guy's, it's almost time!" Utakata said, as he parked his car outside of their apartment complex.
"Itachi! You got the camera ready?" Utakata asked.
"It's rolling right now." Itachi said.
"Great! Sakura, you have the items in hand?" Utakata asked.
"Flowers and everything! Do you have the ring ready?" Sakura asked.
"Yes, now let's go upstairs to my apartment." Utakata said.

The three of them tiptoed up the stairs of the building, and Utakata carefully unlocked the door, no creaking whatsoever!
The lights were off, which was strange considering Hotaru doesn't sleep so early.
Sakura heard some noises coming from another room, muffled giggles and other sounds. She immediately tensed up as she saw Utakata walking up to that very room.
"Hey Utakata, maybe she went out let's not go in there- "She tried to stop him, but he opened the door regardless.

When he opened the door he gasped, and froze in place. Sakura and Itachi awkwardly stood there.