☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15☆(𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕥.2)

Clouds...

It was another peaceful walk around the park for Sakura, recently they've added a fountain near the pond, and the pond was expanding more and more. Sakura enjoyed walking alongside the pond, watching the ducks glide through the water, the lily pads flowing around, ripples caused by change in the wind. It was truly peaceful and enjoyable to her.
This time when she was walking nearby the pond, she saw someone sleeping....? Or laying down...?
She wasn't she so she decided to investigate, when she got closer it was none other than the lazy genius, laying down on the grass.
"Hey Shikamaru what are you doing?" She asked, taking a seat next to him.
He looked up, away from the clouds , to meet the beautiful pink haired goddess.
"Oh hey Sakura... I'm just watching the clouds, letting some things off my mind." He responded with a heavy sigh.
"Hm clouds...? I never thought of them much before...? What makes you wanna watch them..?" She asked curiously.
"Well each one is different, special in its own way, then it'll be forever gone which is why I like to stop and admire nature's beauty. I couldn't possibly let something so beautiful out of my grasp...?" He told her, looking deeply into her eyes.
"I never thought about it like that. I guess your right though.... Hey, look! That one looks like a those dogs that are shaped like hotdogs!" She giggled. (Lol hotdog looking dogs).
"I don't see a dog in that... it just looks like a hotdog. There's no dog in there woman. Open your eyes." He huffed amusingly.
"Nu-Uh! Look that's the hotdog and the things around the sides are like ketchup or mustard..?" She said unsurely.
"How troublesome... but then again... you are a troublesome woman." He sighed.
"Thanks Shika-kun, I found a new beauty in nature thanks to you, the lovely clouds!" She smiled sweetly.
"Your welcome...?" He said, but he could help but think that she was a beauty of nature.
They both spent their evenings in the park, by the pond, looking at clouds, Sakura's head on Shikamaru's shoulder.

————————♡♡♡♡♡♡—————————Lovely picnic, wife material

Lovely picnic, wife material....

Today Sakura wanted to have a picnic with a couple of her friends but it was Monday, so no one was really in the mood, everyone either doing homework or projects?
She texted the group chat the boys had made, and told them about the picnic, majority of them said that 'they'd try and make it'.
Sakura was sitting there for about 10 minutes, still none of them in sight. She began feeling lonely again, once more...
soon she'd probably be considered on packing up and heading back to the schools campus.
"Hey Sakura! Why do you look upset? It's a picnic! That means food!" Choji said.
When she looked up she was greeted by Choji, with a warm smile that she returned. Finally someone came~*!
"Oh hey Choji! Glad you came! Don't worry I'm fine!" She said reassuringly.
"Are you kidding ? Why wouldn't I come?! It's free food!" He smiled, taking a seat next to her.
"Well in that case you could help yourself!" She giggled.
Choji didn't have to be told twice, he immediately dug in! Mid-chew into he stopped chewing..
"Ah Choji are you ok?! Is it good? You can spit it out if you want?!" She baffled.
"What no... this sandwich is just... one of the best things I've ever had! Truly delicious! I don't know what your baffling about Sakura!" Choji said, smiling then returning to his sandwich.
There was a wide verity of food Sakura prepared, and Choji had a little of everything. And everything tasted exquisite of course.
Choji couldn't help but think...
'Wow she's very beautiful, funny, smart, responsible, kind, caring, and most importantly she can cook... she really is wife material'.
Sakura's and Choji's day went on, both getting to know each other better. Of course both munching on some delicious food!

 Of course both munching on some delicious food!

————————-♡♡♡♡♡♡————————