☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 25☆

"So Sakura-Chan? Will you be sitting with Chouji, Kiba, and I? Or will you sit with Sai, Deidara and Sasori?" Naruto asked as they were approaching Anko's art class.
"I think I'll sit with Sai, Deidara, and Sasori, they're more... peaceful... compared to you guys...?" Sakura said, unsure how to explain to Naruto.
"Alright Sakura-Chan!" Naruto said with a smile,
They entered Anko's class and saw that most students were already at their tables, so Naruto and Sakura departed and went their own ways. Naruto sitting near the front of the class, while Sakura would sit in the far back.

"Ahhh... well if it isn't Ms. cherry, yeah?" Deidara said while Sakura took her seat in between Sasori and Deidara, Sai across from them.
"Mhm, where's Anko?" Sakura asked.
"She left quickly to get some art supplies that are in another part of school, probably in the teachers lounge?" Sasori said.
"Sakura, yeah?" Deidara said.
"What?" Sakura responded.
"I can assure you, if you pick me as your first kiss, you'll enjoy it, it'll be so boom! Yeah!" Deidara said happily.
"Thanks but I'll decline that offer." Sakura said rolling her eyes.
"On the other hand though, if I get to be your first kiss, it'll be a kiss to remember for an eternity." Sasori said playfully.
"I don't see why you guys want to be the first kiss for the hag." Sai said with a fake smile.
"Shut up! You don't know anything about beauty, yeah!" Deidara said, Sasori nodding in agreement.
"Yeah well I happen to like 'ugly' girls, so consider me as an option too Sakura." Sai said.
Both Sasori and Deidara were so confused, he called her a "hag" and "ugly" yet he likes her?
"Yeah well I haven't decided either way, I'm saving it for someone special I guess." Sakura said.
"Have you came close to kissing anyone yet?" Sasori asked.
"Yeah, the Uchiha brother's and Naruto." Sakura said.
You could see Deidara's eye twitch in annoyance. To be honest, he was never really a fond of the Uchiha's, they were so... boring, respectful, rich, perfect...? And those monosyllables that they'd say would drive Deidara crazy. It seems like the first word they'd learned was "Hn."

"Alright brats! I'm back with the materials, for today each table will have to paint a portrait of someone who sits at that table with them. Only one person may be painted, so make sure your tables know who to paint." Anko's said.
"We'll do Sakura, yeah?" Deidara asked the table.
"I'm fine with that." Sai agreed.
"Alright then, so Sakura we'll need you to get into a comfortable position so we can paint you. Remember you better not move or I will carry you all the way back to the duck pond and throw you in." Sasori threateningly said.
"Alright, alright." Sakura complied.

It's been 10 minutes since they started and there was no conversation whatsoever.
"So, you guys done yet?" Sakura asked hesitantly.
"Not yet." Sasori said.
"No, yeah." Deidara said looking up to see Sakura then back down to his canvas.
"Almost." Sai said.
Each member of that table had their own specialty's. For example, Sasori is better with art that has to do with wood, Deidara is better with sculptures made by clay, Sai is better with paintings and sketches, Sakura is better at watercolors. Everyone was good at something.
"Finished." Sai spoke up.
"Can I see?" Sakura asked.
"Sure." Sai said, turning over his canvas so Sakura could see his portrait of her.
"Wow Sai! It's gorgeous!" Sakura smiled.
"Thanks I guess." Sai said, raising his hand so Anko could come and check his work.
"Wonderful Sai! The paint blending you did is absolutely extravagant!" Anko complimented his work of art.

About 13 minutes later, Deidara finished.
"Lemme see Deidei!" Sakura said.
"Alright, yeah." Deidara said, showing her his canvas.
"Wow it's pretty too! I love it!" Sakura said sweetly.
"Thanks, yeah." Deidara said, raising his hand so Anko could come to him.
"Excellent Deidara, though I do have to say, I think you made her hair color a little too vibrant, you should've mixed it with more white paint. Other than that it's perfect." Anko criticized.
"Understood, yeah." Deidara said.
"Wait Anko, I finished as well." Sasori said before Anko walked away.
"Well let's see it!" Anko said.
"Wow it's lovely Sasori! I love how you made a background with cherry blossom trees, and the petals falling onto her head." Anko complimented.
"Thank you." Sasori said.
"Can I see Sasori??" Sakura asked.
"I'm afraid it'll come with a price, and of course the price is a kiss." Sasori smirked.
"Hmph never-mind then, not interested." Sakura rolled her eyes.
"Well our table is done now and there's still time left what do we do, yeah?" Deidara asked.
"No idea." Sakura said.
"Oh actually, Halloween is coming up! Do you guys have any ideas of what your gonna be?" Sakura asked.
"Not yet, when is it again?A week right?" Sasori asked.
"Yeah!" Sakura answered.
"Well I haven't thought of anything, what about you guys?" Sasori asked.
"Nope, yeah." Deidara said.
"No." Sai said quietly.
" Neither have I but I've been thinking of matching with someone!" Sakura said.
"Matching with someone? Like a couple? Like a date?" Sasori asked.
"Yeah!" Sakura smiled sweetly.
"Interesting, have you thought of who you want to match with? Yeah." Deidara asked.
"No not yet, do they allow us to leave campus to go to Halloween parties or a haunted house or to get candy?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah they let us out but we have to return by midnight." Sai said.
"Well perfect then!" Sakura said.
"Well since you're still unsure of who you want to go with, do you at least know what you and your partner will be?" Sasori asked.
"Well I have, but I don't know if they'll agree." Sakura said.
"What is it, yeah?" Deidara asked.
"Well I was thinking little red riding hood and her wolf. Or a vampire and wolf?" Sakura said.
"Interesting, did you buy your costume yet?" Sasori asked.
"Nope, not yet." Sakura answered.
"I can design it for you if you'd like... I'm pretty good with fabrics.." Sasori said quietly.
"Really? I'd love that! Saves me money!" Sakura smiled.
"Yeah but you'll have to figure out who to match with so I can know, then take measurements of you both." Sasori said.
"Right, I was actually thinking about asking...." Sakura was saying until she was cut off by the bell.
*~ding dong ding dong~*
"With who?" Sai asked.
"I said.." Sakura started her sentence but didn't finish because she was tackled by Kiba and Naruto.
"C'mon Sakura-Chan! To gym we go!" Naruto said, him and Kiba dragging her out the room.
"Wait Sakura who, yeah?!" Deidara yelled out to her.
She mouthed a name but they didn't quite understand who.
Deidara thought she mouthed 'Naruto or Neji'.
Sasori thought she mouthed 'itachi or Shisui'.
Sai thought she mouthed 'Sasori or Sasuke or Hidan.'
They'd just have to find out later...!

~*In Jiraiya's office*~
Jiraiya was in his office talking with Tsunade about some of the students health, when they were interrupted by an abrupt knock.
"Come in!" Jiraiya said.
"Shizune? What is it?" Jiraiya asked.
"He's here! The transfer student!" Shizune said.
"Wait you mean....?" Tsunade asked.
Shizune nodded in response.
"Great, let's hope this student won't be any trouble for Sakura or the boys.." Tsunade said.
Jiraiya nodded in response.
————————————————————————