☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 28☆

The setting:
~* Mr. Madara's history class*~

Sasuke arrived to the class earlier then usual, and begged his uncle for any work sheets they may receive later on during class, Madara gladly handed the papers over to Sasuke.
Since he arrived 10 minutes before the bell rung, he studied the few papers thoroughly, reading and taking notes at an impressive speed.
Final, he finished his notes when the bell rung, students coming in and filling the classroom.
He watched as Sakura and Sakusa walked in, his eyes meeting with hers.
They were different this time though, her eyes looked lifeless, as if she's been suffering so much.
That's when Sasuke saw it....
A bruise, on her left arm.
Sakusa.
It had to be him!
That sick twisted bastard actually hit a women!
Sasuke gritted his teeth, feeling as if he let Sakura down, but now, he's in a plan, a plan to help her.

Sakura used to sit next to the Akatuski, and right above Sasuke and his friends. When Sakusa arrived, only both of them sat together in the back. Sakura being awfully quiet the whole class period, Sakusa answers any and all of Madara's questions.

Mr. Madara took attendance, students saying "here" if they were present, basically everything he does every day, but today will be different.
Both Sasuke and Itachi are in the class, both studied well for today, to answer every question thrown at the class.
Madara began the lesson, taught it rapidly as usual, then questioned students at the end of the lesson.
"Alright class, who can tell me who was Alexander Hamilton?" Madara asked.
Before Sakusa even got the chance to raise his hand, Sasuke's was already up.
"Yes, Sasuke? Who is he?" Madara said.
"The man on the ten dollar bill, he was one of our founding fathers, helped make America better, having a more stabilized economy." Sasuke answered rapidly.
"Correct. Now who can tell me, who Alexander married?" Madara asked.
This time, Itachi raised his hand before Sakusa.
"Eliza Hamilton, originally her last name was Schyuler before marrying Alexander, together they had a total of 8 children." Itachi answered.
"Correct Itachi." Madara said.
That's how the entire period went, Sasuke and Itachi occasionally Sasori would answer questions faster than Sakusa could raise his hand.
This of course made Sakusa mad, the plan is working.

The same thing happened to Sakusa in his 3rd period class, his math class. He didn't get the opportunity to answer any questions, making him look as if he didn't understand the subject. Only difference was instead of it being Itachi, Sasuke, and Sasori, it was Shikamaru and Itachi. Both really had talent when it came to math. For the first time in forever, Sakusa felt as if he couldn't compete with them . As if he wasn't the best anymore , again his angered him.

And during Lunch, Tobi had "accidentally" ran into him, covering Sakusa in lunch food. Sakusa was going to beat Tobi at that very moment only problem was that Iruka and Kakashi were patrolling the cafeteria, so even if he did hit Tobi, he'd be expelled because the school has a very strict rule about fighting. And Sakusa didn't want to get expelled, after all the only reason he came here was to make his sister feel bad about herself, and make sure she wasn't having any fun.

Finally, Sakusa's last class, physics. To his surprise, the same thing happened again, only this time it was Neji, the quick witted Hyuuga. He hated all of Sakura's friends so much, but he mostly hated Itachi and Hidan. Hidan because he's way too vulgar and stupid, Itachi because he was Sakusa's main rival.

Now, school was over so Sakusa went to go pickup Sakura from her class. After he picks her up, they go directly to the dorm, Sakusa wouldn't let Sakura leave, but he occasionally he went out and wondered around, or maybe getting some snacks for himself.

~*during the night*~
"Alright phase 2 begins, now!" Pein whispered to the group.
Just as planed, Zetsu, Kankuro, and Shino snuck around the school, bringing Naruto and Deidara (the hackers) along with them. The school has a couple security guards that secure the school during night, so it was a little trouble sneaking around with two of the loudest blondes.
They almost got caught in once when Deidara shoved Naruto down the stairs, and Naruto came tumbling down the stairs, hitting a wall very roughly, making the painting that was hanging there fall onto him.
The gang quickly had to run and hide as a result, that was definitely a close call!