☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 21☆(𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕥.8)

Fishes...

Today Sakura had actually been invited to the park by Kisame, he told her that he'd appreciate it if she could come with him to go fishing. Sakura having nothing better to do, agreed.
When she arrived, she saw Kisame sitting down by the lake, a fishing rod in his grasp.
Sakura was about to sneak up on him until..
"Yeah pinky, I know you're there." Kisame said, looking over his shoulder to get a view at the Pinkette.
"Aw c'mon!" She grouched, taking a seat next to him.
Before Sakura got the chance to spark up a conversation, Kisame was reeling in a fish.
"Oh wow! It's huge!" Sakura said, looking at the fish that was now in Kisame's arms.
"That's what she said." Kisame said chuckling.
"Oh shut up! Don't you think it's wrong for you to fish up your own kind? Seriously was that fish your great grandma or what?" Sakura rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and pouting.
"I'd like to think I'm related to sharks, not fishes pinky." Kisame said.
"Well I don't know nor do I care." Sakura smirked cockily.
"Oh? Don't care? Perhaps you should meet my family then?" Kisame said, grinning like a mad man.
Before Sakura got the chance to question him, she was lifted over his shoulder and tossed over it like a sack of potatoes.
"Be free with the fishes shorty!" Kisame said, throwing Sakura in the river.
"Ugh! Kisame you are so dead when I get out there and dry up!" Sakura threatened.
"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night princess." Kisame said rolling his eyes playfully.
"Oh hey look you caught one!" Kisame said, picking up a fish that rested on her head.
Sakura twitched when she saw Kisame take the fish off.
"Yeah I'm out. Lemme dry first though." Sakura said, climbing out with the assistances of Kisame.
"You alright kiddo?" Kisame asked, eyeing Sakura suspiciously.
"N-no! What d-do you t-think?! You threw me in the river and now I'm cold!!" Sakura shivered.
"Aw c'mon don't be such a baby about it Sakura." Kisame said, smirking at her.
"Not be a baby about it-?! Kisame I'm freezing my ass off over here-!" Sakura said before she was cut off.
Kisame threw his sweater over the Pinkette, in an effort to make her feel better.
"Better isn't it?" Kisame asked.
Sakura grumbled in response, unknown to Kisame, she was actually smelling the scent of the sweater, sweet and salty, maybe like the beach?
"Yeah well your welcome, if it stopped you from complaining that's amazing." Kisame said.
Sakura's right eye twitched in annoyance.
"Oh of course my dear knight in shining armor! I give you my blessing for saving a poor helpless fair maiden like myself." Sakura said dramatically.
"Well in that case, I am honored to have your blessings. But I do believe a knight like myself, deserves a better reward." Kisame smirked.
"Get lost." Sakura grouched.
"Worth a try, ne?" Kisame chuckled.
"So do your other family members look like fish too or just you?" Sakura asked.
"Not many of them actually, although I do have a cousin who sorta looks like me. Supposedly he's transferring to this school soon." Kisame said.
"As long as he isn't as annoying as you, I'll manage. What's his name anyways?" She asked.
"His name is Suigetsu, he met Sasuke before, they have a lil group with some other guy with orange hair, Juugo I think was his name? I don't know and I don't care." Kisame said.
"Right." Was her response.
Sakura was about to ask Kisame another question when they were interrupted by Itachi.
"Kisame you are needed at the principals office." He said flatly.
"Oh shit! I hope it's not cause I pushed that freshman down the stairs! Ugh I gotta go! Bye Sakura!" Kisame said, running out of sight.
Sakura and Itachi just stared at each other for awhile.
————————♡♡♡♡♡♡♡————————
The book...
Itachi and Sakura were just staring at each other, no words to be said.
Finally, Itachi spoke up to break the silence.
"Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked politely.
"Oh yeah! Of course." She smiled and patted the seat next to her.
"Thank you." Was all he said before taking out a book from his bag.
Another 5 minutes of silence.
"So um... what are you reading?" Sakura asked hesitantly.
"To kill a mockingbird." He responded.
"Oh! I love that book, it's one of my favorites actually.." she smiled.
"Interesting, I find the book enjoyable as well." He said.
"Your not a man of many words are you?" Sakura jokingly said.
Itachi turned to look at her.
"I suppose I am not, but I'd rather express myself with actions then words." He said.
"So if you were to show me an action right now... what would it be?" She asked.
"This." He said.
Before Sakura could ask 'what?', Itachi pulled her closer, giving her a tight hug.
Sakura blushed 50 shades of red.
"I..." she was lost for words.
"I better go see how Kisame is doing. I will see you around Sakura-San." He said, bidding his farewells, walking away from Sakura's sight.
——————-♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡————————
Flash...
When Itachi left Sakura's sight, she sat alone on the park bench, nothing really on her mind.
While trying to think of something to occupy herself, she didn't notice someone sat next to her.
"Sakura? Hello? Earth to Sakura?" Shisui said, waving his hand in front of Sakura's face.
"Oh sorry about that Shisui, how are you?" She asked.
"I'm a little busy actually, I'm looking for 'props' like flowers for the upcoming school picture day." He said, looking around the park.
"Oh I can help! I know where all the pretty flowers are! But wouldn't it make sense to make it a more, winter-ish background for the photos? Since it's almost winter?" She asked.
"That makes sense actually, I think I'll inform the student council about that." He smiled at her.
"But why don't ya show me where the pretty flowers are, huh?" He asked.
"Ok, c'mon!" She said, leading him to the rose bushes.
"This is a lovely place, very colorful." She said, leaning closer to a rose, and sniffing it's scent.
*~Flash~*
Sakura looked up, away from the flower and saw that the 'flash' sound was from Shisui's phone.
"Perfect!" He said, admiring the photo.
"Hey couldn't you have waited for our photo shoot?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"I could've, but I couldn't help myself with an amazing scenery and a wonderful goddess in the frame." He said smirking cockily.
"Oh whatever... imma go back to my dorm! See ya later!" Sakura said, running back to campus hiding her slightly blushed cheeks.
Shisui waved goodbye, and kept staring at the photo he had taken.
'This girl is really something, huh?' He thought to himself.
———————-♡♡♡♡♡♡♡————————-
Authors note~
Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story!
Thanks so much for reading!