☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 38☆

"Sakura? Sakura? Sakura wake up, it's morning." A smooth voice called out to the sleeping Pinkette.
"What do you want Itachi?" Sakura asked barely opening her eyes.
"For you to get up and get ready?" Itachi said plainly.
"What time is it?" Sakura asked, now stretching like a cat.
"9:35 am." Itachi said.
"Why so early?" Sakura said with a pout, her big green eyes wide awake now.
"Because, I have some family coming over very shortly, and if you want to meet them, you have to get dressed. Afterwards we're taking you shopping." Itachi said.
"Fine I guess, what am I supposed to wear though?" Sakura asked.
"Here." Itachi said handing her a bag.
"It's old clothing that my mother told me to give to you, you'll find something to wear for the time being, I shall leave now, I expect you to be ready when I come back?" Itachi asked raising an eyebrow.
"Mhm~!" Sakura hummed, walking to the bathroom with the bag of clothing in hand.
For a guest bathroom, it was pretty luxurious looking. A large white tub, marble counters with silver lining and a shiny sink, a shiny white toilet, a see through shower that had navy blue curtains around it, the floor was a dark wood color, the walls a mixture of white and blue, making an oyster color. Sakura decided to have a shower rather than a bath. She stripped from the guests pajamas she wore last night, and stepped into a hot steamy shower. It was very relaxing, the products in the shower were top notch, simple coconut scented shampoo and olive scented conditioner, a bar of soap scented of cucumbers and strawberries, and a body wash scented like watermelon. She enjoyed every minute of her steamy shower, especially when she gave herself a scalp massage to relax herself even more, she turned off the shower about 17 minutes later? She stepped out and wrapped a white fluffy towel around herself, and went to the counter where she had left the bag of clothes. She opened up the bag, and the clothes weren't as bad as she thought, it consisted of crimson colored dress that flowed around her knees, lined with black around the neckline of the dress and bottom of the dress, she shoes were black flats, and a black purse with golden chaining attached to it, her outfit was also paired with the necklace Sasuke gave her, she hadn't taken it off for some reason.
Looking at herself in the mirror, she was rather pleased with the way she looked, after having the nice and relaxing shower she looked very refreshed. Lastly, she combed her hair and styled it half up and half down.

"Sakura? Are you finished?" Itachi's voice was at the door.
"Yeah I'm all done!" Sakura said opening the door and stepping out the bathroom with a smile.
"You're oddly happy...?" Itachi observed.
"Mhm! That shower was so relaxing!" Sakura grinned.
"Oh, if you wanted to relax, why didn't you tell me? I could've brought you to the basement where there's a sauna." Itachi said.
"It's fine, don't worry! Anyways did your family members arrive yet?" Sakura asked.
"Yes, everyone's downstairs in the living room." Itachi informed.
"Great let's go! Lead the way my good sir!" Sakura said holding Itachi's hand, as he conducted them to the living room.

Itachi and Sakura, had now arrived in-front of two large doors, Itachi took a step forwards and opened the doors. It was a very spacious living room, the center of the room was occupied by a luxurious white couch, in front of it a flat screen TV, bookcases surrounded the area, as well as paintings. The whole Uchiha family seated at the large white couch.
Walking up to them, Sakura noticed three new faces. All male.
The first one her eyes had landed on, was a tall and lean fellow, he had those obsidian colored as, just like every Uchiha did, he was dressed rather elegantly, with a nice white suit, and crimson tie, but what mostly stood out to Sakura was his hair, it was brown. So far as much as she knew, Fugaku had the lightest hair, a dark brown color, but this mans hair was far lighter than his, it confused Sakura for a bit because she thought all Uchiha's had dark colored hair.
Next to him, was a shorter man, lean, his hair almost identical to Madara's, however his was tied in the back, creating a simple ponytail. The same cold dark, black eyes.
And lastly, a man about the height of the first one, however his hair was shorter, but it was light brown too. He had dark brown eyes, he couldn't be an Uchiha could he?
"Ah, Sakura there you are dear, meet Indra, Izuna, and Asura." Mikoto's said in a soft tone.
"Hello!" Sakura said, a little nervously.
Before she even got a response, she came eye to eye with the one called Indra.
"I- um hi?" Sakura squeaked out, her face a little red at the sudden closeness.
"Interesting, I've never seen an Uchiha female with pink hair and green eyes, extraordinary." Indra observed as he twirled a strand of Sakura's pink locks, and trailed his hands around her cheeks, causing the girl to blush more.
"She's not an Uchiha Indra, not yet, at least." Shisui's voice interjected.
"So you're considering marrying into the family, Sakura?" Indra asked turning back to her.
"Oh... I don't know.." Sakura said looking away.
"Well, if you do decide to marry one of us, please consider me. It would be quite interesting to see what colored hair our babies would have, pink or brown, or eye color, black or green, it'll be an extraordinary mixture, a beautiful mixture." Indra said, as he caressed Sakura's hand, the poor girl speechless.
"Move aside Indra, you're scaring the poor girl!" Asura said, shoving Indra to the couch.
"Hi, I'm Asura, and don't worry, I'm not an Uchiha like them, if that's what your wondering. I'm just traveling with Indra because his life would be boring without me. Anyways, you seem unsure of who you're going to marry, probably because most of the candidates are Uchiha, to make things easier for you, none of them are worth it, they're all rather stubborn and boring, surely you don't want that, so I will make myself a candidate for your hand in marriage." Asura said, kissing Sakura's right hand.
"That's enough of that!" Madara said as he tossed Asura back to the couch.
"Don't even think about it brother." Madara said glaring at Izuna.
"Brother?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah, Izuna is my younger brother, he's quite an Idiot though." Madara said.
"Tch, I'm the idiot? Please Madara, I have a higher chance of being with her than you do, age wise anyways." Izuna retorted.
"Did you say something?" Madara asked turning to look at Izuna, his eye twitching in annoyance.
"No I didn't." Izuna said plainly.
"Hehe... this is Awkward..." Sakura said taking a seat in between Sasuke and Shisui.
"Not surprising though, Madara and Izuna always fight at get-togethers." Sasuke rolled his black eyes.
"Oh ok." Sakura said.
"Anyways.. how about breakfast?" Mikoto said.
Everyone nodded in agreement, and all of them headed to the dining area where they were served a large breakfast by the maids and cooks.
Sakura wasn't very hungry, so she just took a blueberry muffin that was served, and munched on it while everyone else ate their foods.
"So Sakura dear, are you attracted to at least one of them?" Mikoto's voice said very loudly, causing all talking to stop and observe the conversation both women were having.
"I don't know..." Sakura asked blushing bright pink.
"It's obviously me, I am her favorite person after all." Shisui said, taking a drink from his orange juice.
"In your dreams.." Sasuke mumbled.
"Mikoto, you're embarrassing the girl." Fugaku said.
"Oh I am? Sorry Sakura." Mikoto apologized with a smile.
"It's alright Mikoto." Sakura said smiling back at her.
"I assume Sakura, Sasuke, and I are finished eating, so we shall be leaving now." Itachi said getting up, Sakura and Sasuke copying his actions.
"Where are you going Itachi-kun?" Tobi asked.
"None of your concern." Sasuke responded harshly.
"Sasuke, you are not allowed to speak to your older cousin like that, apologize." Madara said.
"Fine, I'm sorry. But really it's none of your concern." Sasuke spat.
"Where are you guys even going?" Izuna asked.
"No-where?" Itachi said.
"Yeah right, where are you guys going?" Shisui said.
"No-where." Sasuke said getting impatient.
"Mikoto, where are they going?" Indra asked.
"Oh that's right! You guys are going shopping for Sakura aren't you?" Mikoto said smiling at her sons. Fugaku just shook his head.
"Well then, I'm tagging along." Indra said, getting up from his chair, walking towards the group.
"Well... if Indra is going, you best believe I'm coming too!" Asura said, running to Indra, giving him a tight hug which he knew annoyed the living shit out of Indra.
"Well shit. Let's all go!" Shisui said.
"I'm fine with that." Izuna said, his elder brother nodding in agreement.
"Tobi wants to go!! Pick me!!" Tobi said bouncing around.
"Fine. Let's go then." Sasuke said, clearly annoyed.
"Oh! Can I invite Tobi's friends?" Tobi asked.
"Yeah sure whatever." Sasuke said, now they were stepping foot in a limo.
It was a big mistake to let Tobi bring his friends.
"How- why are they're so many people?" Sasuke twitched.
"They're Tobi's friends!" Tobi cheered.
"I thought you didn't have friends!" Sasuke yelled.
"Sasuke calm down, you should've remembered that Tobi and I are friends with the Akatuski." Itachi said.
"I'm just surprised that this limo could hold this many people, and still have space, yeah!" Deidara said looking out the window.
"I don't really fucking know if I classify myself as Tobi's shitty friend, I just came because Tobi said the Bitch is going clothes shopping. That means modeling and other shit." Hidan said rolling his violet colored eyes.
"I don't know why I'm here, all I know is that it's not my money getting spent." Kakuzu said.
"Why not come along with you guys? It's been a while since the gang has been together!" Kisame smiled.
"That's not always I good thing Kisame." Sasori said, he was currently playing go fish with Shisui.
"Eh? Why not?" Sakura asked.
"Because, we're all mostly here for the reason of spending time with you, and you're going shopping, and brought all of us along with you, we all have different tastes in fashion, so we'll be disagreeing a lot." Sasori said not once looking up from the cards.
"I still think that I have the best taste in fashion." Zetsu said.
"Lies, as leader of the group, it clear that I am superior to all of you." Pein said.
"Yeah, problem with that Carrot, is not everyone is in your gang. For all we know, I could be superior to you." Sasuke said.
"Carrot? Oh dear Kami- Itachi you better teach your brother how to talk with respect before I beat the shit out of him." Pein said.
"Sorry Pein-sama, he's very moody today." Itachi said.
"I am not!" Sasuke huffed.
"Are too." Asura said.
"Why are you getting involved?!" Sasuke pointed at him.
"Because I'm bored! Is that a problem?!" Asura retorted.
"Then go bother Indra!" Sasuke said.
"No! I need a break from his annoying presence!" Indra pleaded.
"You think you know what it's like to be annoyed? I have Izuna as a younger brother." Madara rolled his eyes.
"I'm annoying?! Please even when we were toddlers you were the most annoying!" Izuna said.
"You were so annoying that you were the reason our pet fish died! Because of your annoying presence!" Izuna said.
"H-hey! You take that back Izuna! Sir guggy-tin, passed away due to natural causes." Madara huffed.
"Hey? Kisame?" Hidan asked.
"What is it?" Kisame said.
"Is there any fucking chance you were related to Sir Guppy-tin? Or are you his mutated version after he got flushed down the fucking shitty ass toilet?" Hidan laughed.
"I'm not a fucking fish you dickhead!" Kisame huffed.
"You sure do look like one." Sasuke said.
"Oh shut up! At least I don't look like I have a ducks ass on my head!" Kisame huffed.
"That sounds better than looking like a tuna fish, yeah?" Deidara said.
"Oh Deidara don't even go there. We all know that 99% of the times you get mistaken as a girl!" Kisame huffed.
"At least I can interact with girls without scaring them away, yeah!" Deidara huffed.
"Oh please like you can get girls." Kakuzu said.
"More than you'll ever get, yeah!" Deidara yelled.
"I have money, I could buy whores if I wanted to, so what you just said, means nothing." Kakuzu said.
"Shit. If you think about it Kakuzu could probably get more girls than Itachi or Pein." Hidan said.
"Not likely." Pein said.
"Yeah no, I look better than both Pein and Kakuzu." Itachi said.
"And I look better than you." Sasuke said.
"And I look better than both of you." Shisui said.
"If you look better than them, then I must be better looking than you too." Madara said.
"I'm the hottest brother, thank you very much." Izuna said.
"As if. That position belongs to me, after all, you all roughly look the same, all black hair and black eyes, I have long brown hair." Indra said.
"I have brown hair too." Asura narrowed his eyes.
"But you're not an Uchiha." Indra deadpanned.
"If we are looking for the hottest Uchiha, then it's me! Tobi! Because Tobi's a good boy!!" Tobi happily stated.
Before anyone got the chance to argue, they were stopped.
"We have arrived." The driver said.
They all stepped out of the limousine, and entered the large shopping district.
"What store are we going to first?" Itachi asked.
"Well I don't know about you guys, but I wanna be the one to chaperone the Bitch to Victoria's Secret." Hidan said with a smirk.
"Yeah, I think I'll pass." Sakura said.
"Let's just go into any random store." Pein suggested.
"Sure, why not." Sasori agreed.
The group decided to enter a large clothing store, it had both men and women's clothing, as well as a couple of accessories.
"Hi! Welcome to our store, how may I help you?" An old women asked.
Itachi pulled Sakura forward to the lady's vision.
"Everything, for her please." Itachi said.
"Right away!" The Lady said. She immediately started taking Sakura's measurements and looking through racks and racks of clothing.
"How do you just spend money like that?" Kakuzu sulked.
"My family has money, why not spend it on someone who's important to me?" Itachi said.
"Important to us. Not just you." Sasuke said.
"Alright sir, I have taken her measurements and these are the racks that can fit her size." The old lady said.
"Yes thank you, we'll be trying these on." Itachi said.
"Alright the dressing rooms are toward the back of the store, let me know if you need anything!" The lady said walking away
"Alright, now I say we pick out what we like." Shisui said.
Everyone then proceeded to pick out outfits for Sakura. While Sakura was already in the dressing room awaiting the outfits.
She could hear them bickering from the back of the store.
"Are you kidding Deidara? That color is ugly!" Sasori said.
"The color is?! What's ugly is your whole outfit, yeah!" Deidara argued back.
"Shut up, and hurry up." Kakuzu said, looking through a couple of racks of clothing.
It took the guys about 30-40 minutes to pick out an outfit.
"Alright Sakura, we all have our outfits for you, here." Itachi said as he handed her every outfit of the others.
"Thanks!" Sakura said.
The first one she tried on, was Hidan's outfit, oh she sure did regret it too, it consisted of black skinny jeans that had a couple rips, a silky purple crop top that reached just below her bra,and had a low cleavage, and black boots.
"Sakura are you done yet?" Kisame asked.
"Unfortunately, yes." Sakura said stepping out the dressing room, now in the eyes of her friends.
"Ahaha! Yes! My outfit was fucking first! Beat that you shit heads!" Hidan happily said.
"All who dislikes it say 'I'" Pein said.
"I" the whole group except Hidan said.
"Fuck you guys!" Hidan huffed.
"Thank Kami.... next outfit!" Sakura said stepping into the dressing room again.
(A/N: I'm too lazy to write every single outfit, so I'll just list whose outfit is whose. ^-^)
Kisame- a light blue sweater with white jeans, simple blue and white shoes to go with it.
Kakuzu- A dress shirt, a pencil skirt with a matching coat, he wanted her to look like a business women.
Itachi- A navy blue polo shirt, a white skirt, and white shoes.
Zetsu- a dress with flowers all over it, reached around her knees, and some sandals.
Tobi- A colorful pastel rainbow striped dress, with light purple and white sneakers.
Pein- A black sweatshirt with white stripes along the sides, light blue ripped jeans, and black boots.
Madara- A black tank top, a flannel skirt with the colors yellow, black, and white, matched with fancy black heels.
Shisui- A white crop top, ripped black jeans, a camo sweater, and black shoes.
Sasuke- A light pink romper with light brown sandals.
Indra- A tight red sparkly dress, with silver heels.
Izuna- A simple light purple T-shirt with denim shorts, white shoes.
Asura- A dark green sweat shirt, ripped black jeans with white paint splash's on it, and black shoes.
After purchasing majority of the clothing, they allow Sakura to go shopping for whatever she wanted, she just got some hygiene products, nothing too expensive or fancy. When the time came for her to go shopping for undergarments, she had everyone wait outside, yet that didn't stop them from staring at her from the window.
"I'm so tired! Who would've thought shopping was so much work!" Sakura said as she was seated in the limousine.
"I know right." Sasuke said taking a seat to her left, on her right was Hidan.
"Oh well! At least I got to do some shopping of my fucking own!" Hidan happily said placing his bag on his lap.
"What did you get?" Sakura asked.
"You don't want to know, yeah." Deidara said.
"That just makes me more curious Deidara." Sakura lightly glared at him.
"He's right, it's better to not interfere with Hidan and his shopping." Sasori said.
"Oh C'mon I wanna know what's in the bag!" Sakura huffed.
"Yeah no can fucking do sweetheart." Hidan said.
"Just leave him be, you could look at the stuff I brought if you'd like." Shisui said.
"No I wanna see what Hidan brought!" Sakura said.
"You'll never get the chance to bitch." Hidan said.
Sakura lost her patience, and quickly snatched the bag from Hidan's lap, she was about to open it but was stopped by Kisame.
"H-Hey pinky! I don't recommend it!" Kisame said, taking the bag in his own clutch.
"Why not! Why can't I see it?" Sakura asked.
"Listen Sakura, it's just things... things you don't wanna know." Pein said.
"You're just making me more curious!" Sakura said.
"Please, please, please Hidan!" Sakura said clutching onto his arm.
"Ugh- Bitch get off before I get fucking turned on." Hidan said, trying to get his arm out of her grip.
"No way! Just show me!" Sakura said.
"It's my things!" Hidan said.
"Fuck you!" Sakura said, yet again obtaining the bag in her hands.
This time she was able to open it, she regretted it though.
She immediately, put the bag back on Hidan's lap and looked away, silently.
"BHAHAHA what's wrong Sakura? What did you see?" Kisame said.
"Nothing." Sakura said looking flustered.
"Oh c'mon Sakura! I'm curious about what you saw, please tell us?" Sasori teased.
"No way in hell!" Sakura said blushing furiously, hiding her face in Sasuke's shoulder.
"All I'm saying is Hidan is disgusting." Sakura said.
They all had their nice laughs, Hidan just grunted though.
Half way through the ride, Sakura fell asleep on Sasuke, her head rested on his lap, her legs slightly touching Hidan's lap.
"She really is beautiful." Indra said out of the blue.
"You really think so Indra? You never really say that about anyone.." Asura said.
"I meant what I said. However it's disappointing, because I know you all like her too, there's serious competition for her love, even if she doesn't realize it." Indra said.
"You're right about that." Kisame agreed.

Sakura was peacefully sleeping on Sasuke when she felt the car stop moving, seems like they've arrived. She felt herself being carried up the Uchiha's stairs by a pair of muscular arms, she didn't mind it though. She then felt the softness of her bed, but the comforter's texture was different, and there were far more pillows, that's when she realized it wasn't her bed, and the person who had brought her up, was laying down, right next to her.
She opened her eyes just a little bit, when she did, she saw a dark silhouette giving her a kiss on her forehead, then they were cuddling with her, pulling her closer to them.
She didn't know who it was, but she had memorized each different cologne scent the Uchiha's wore, for example Sasuke has a stronger cologne scent than Itachi.
The cologne she was smelling right now, she didn't recognize.
So that means it couldn't be, Sasuke, Itachi, Tobi, Madara, or Shisui.
It could only be, Asura, Indra, or Izuna.
"Just sleep, and stop thinking." She heard a masculine, velvet voice whisper in her ear.
She knew that voice,
A voice she had just been introduced to today,
That voice belonged to,
None other than,
Indra.
She felt herself relax into him, her body against his own, she strangely felt safe in his arms, his body provided heat to keep her warm.
She knew that if anyone were to find them right now, they'd be furious, but since she was tired, she let herself sleep in his arms.

————————————————————————

Authors note~
Sorry for the long wait~! I just wanted to make this chapter longer than the others, and I did make it significantly longer!
Word count: 3764.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^.