☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 37☆

Unfortunately, The fire reached Sakura's dorm, a couple of student were lucky, others not so much. Headmaster Jiraiya ordered the students who didn't have their dorm destroyed to go get their belongs and pack up. While Sakura's dorm was a bit burned down, she went up anyways to see what she could take with her. Luckily, her box of jewelry was safe, she was definitely taking that with her, her closet area had been destroyed, so she'd have to go shopping soon. On her bed, was the plushie Neji gave her, it was perfectly fine, so she was gonna take that with her too. Sakura checked her dress's pockets to make sure she had her phone with her, and she did. She then walked out of her dormitory, and closed it with a heavy sigh, heading to the front of the school to meet up with Sasuke and Itachi, because strangely, they invited her to stay at their house for "the break".
"Sakura?" Sasuke asked.
"Yeah?" Sakura responded.
"Where are your clothes? Did you put them in a luggage? Why are you only carrying a small box and a plushie?" Sasuke asked.
"Unfortunately, my dorm was one of the ones that burned down, I went upstairs though to see what didn't burn, this was all that was left." Sakura said.
"Don't worry my dear cherry blossom, when we arrive at my house, I'll take you shopping after you've settled in." Itachi said with a very small smile.
"I don't know Sakura... Itachi doesn't have the best taste in fashion, would you like to come with me instead?" Sasuke asked, glaring at Itachi.
"I have bad taste in fashion? Sasuke, I dressed you until you were 7 years old." Itachi retorted.
"Shut up!" Sasuke huffed.
"I'll just go with both of you." Sakura said with a sweet smile.
"Hn." Itachi said.
"Hn." Sasuke said.
"Hn." Itachi said louder.
"Hn." Sasuke responded louder.
"Woah woah woah! That's not how we speak to each other, Sasuke apologize to Itachi!" A firm voice instructed.
They all turned to see Madara, his arms crossed.
"Tch... sorry Itachi." Sasuke said.
"I accept your apology." Itachi said.
"You mean you guys where having a conversation by only saying, 'Hn'?" Sakura asked.
"Woah Sakura! There's different ways to say, 'Hn' right now, the 'Hn' you said meant, 'fuck you'. Learn how to use 'Hn' correctly." Madara said.
"Hn?" Sakura tried it again.
"Ok! That's enough of that." Madara said, putting a hand over Sakura's mouth, apparently, she had just cursed him and his family out.
"Mmm... Sakura, those are some naughty words you said, perhaps you'll need to be punished...." Madara purred in Sakura ear, causing her to shudder.
"Hey! Uncle! What did you tell her!" Sasuke glared at Madara.
"Nothing you need to know." Madara said glaring back at him.
"What's something that who doesn't need to know?" Another voice asked.
This time the group turned to see Shisui standing there.
"None of your concern Shisui, don't get involved." Itachi told him.
"Alright alright, whatever. Is the ride almost here yet?" Shisui asked.
"No, it's gonna take a while still." Sasuke answered.
"SASUKE~! SAKURA~!" A voice yelled out, the voice belonged to none other than Naruto.
"Naruto?" Sakura asked when he came closer to the group.
"Hi Sakura-Chan! Teme, Teme's brother, Teme's cousin, Teme's uncle/ Mr. Madara." Naruto greeted everyone.
"What are you doing here Dobe?" Sasuke asked.
"My parents are having tea with yours Teme! That means I'll be catching a ride to your house!" Naruto said with a smile.
"What a shame." Madara huffed.
"Could the ride get anymore annoying?" Sasuke said.
"SASUKEEEEE~~!" Someone called out tackling Sasuke to the ground.
"Tobi?" Sasuke huffed out.
"The one and only!" Tobi said.
"Get off!!" Sasuke yelled harshly at him.
"Ok ok, Tobi will get off now." Tobi said getting up from Sasuke's limp form.
"Apparently it can get more annoying." Itachi smirked at Sasuke, to which Sasuke growled at him.
*honk honk*
Everyone looked to see a jet black limousine pull up in front of them. The limo looked so elegant, it was a shiny black, lined with gold around the edges, the windows stained black, and very clean it was spotless.
"I- ...this is our ride?" Sakura asked dumbfounded.
"Yeah? Do you not like it? Did you want to ride in the Tesla? In the Lamborghini? Convertible? Mustang?" Sasuke asked.
"I- no this is perfectly fine!" Sakura said reassuringly.
"Itachi picked the limousine, I told him the Mustang because you'd like it better, but he just wanted his way." Sasuke glared at Itachi.
"No no no! It's perfect! It's just, I didn't expect the ride to be a limo." Sakura said sheepishly.
"You never rode in one before?" Madara asked.
"Nope." Sakura answered.
"Well I'll just buy you one then, or give you one of mine." Madara said.
"I-Huh?! Wait what? Um... no thanks Madara, I can't accept that." Sakura said.
"Alright, but eventually, If you want one let me know." Madara winked.
And so Sasuke, Sakura, Itachi, Shisui, Madara, Naruto, and Tobi stepped into the limo, the car ride would take about an hour to get to the Uchiha's household.
45 minutes into the ride, Sakura fell asleep, her head resting on Itachi's shoulder. Everyone in the Limo was not pleased by the sight. They wanted to argue, but didn't want to wake sleeping beauty up, so instead they all just glared at each other, having a full blown argument through their eyes.