☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23☆

"Sakura? Sakura! Wake up!" Neji said, standing in front of the Pinkette's bed.
"5 more minutes..." Sakura grouched.
"You said that an hour ago!" Neji said, his eye twitching.
"Fine." She said getting up from her bed.
"Hurry up or you'll be late, I left your uniform on the bathroom counter." Neji informed her.
"Oh my faithful maiden! I gladly thank you for your assistance!" Sakura said dramatically, walking over to the bathroom.
"I'll be out in 10 minutes!" Sakura said.
"Alright." Neji nodded his head.

Sakura's ten minute shower was very relaxing, as much as she wanted to stay in the shower, she had to get to class.
Once she was ready, she walked out letting some steam exit out the bathroom.
She looked around the room and saw that Neji made her bed for her, and he put the stuffed animal he'd given her on her nightstand.
"Thanks for your help Neji! I dunno what I'd do without you!" She happily said.
"No problem." He said, putting his book down.
"Let's go now?" Sakura asked.
"We still got some time left, so want something to eat?" He asked her.
"Nah, I'm not really in the mood to eat."she said.
"Have you fed our little child yet?" Sakura asked teasingly.
"If by 'child' you mean the bird, then yes I have." He said.
"Alright, well I say we head off early and find some seats!" She smiled.
"Alright let's go then." He said.

They arrived to Kakashi's English class, but it's not like they needed to be there early, he always shows up late.
The whole class arrived about 10 minutes after Sakura and Neji arrived and still no sight of Kakashi, this left the students the option to talk to each other.
"Sakura what are you doing?" Kiba asked.
"Studying." She said blandly.
"Why? It's basically a free period and you study? That's lame." Whined Kiba, his dog barked in agreement.
"Well I wanna pass Kiba. But then again... a little break wouldn't hurt. So what's up with you guys?" Sakura asked her group of friends.
"Oh! I ate 34 bowls of ramen yesterday Sakura-Chan!" Naruto said.
"Oh... um... good for you?" Sakura said unsurely.
"Do you guys wanna play truth or dare?" Naruto asked.
He received heads nodding in agreement.
"Sasuke-teme! Truth or dare!" Naruto said, pointing a figure at Sasuke.
"Hn, truth." Sasuke answered.
"Is it true you love Itachi as a brother?" Naruto asked.
"It's true but I act like I don't because he can be embarrassing at times." Sasuke explained.
"Shikamaru, truth or dare?" Sasuke asked.
"How troubling, dare." Shikamaru said.
"I dare you to try and take Chouji's chips away." Sasuke said.
Shikamaru hesitantly turned his head to the side to see his best friend munching on his chips.
In the end, Shikamaru had some serious slaps on his body, and he was not able to take them away.
"That was like fighting a bear.." Shikamaru said.
"Anyways, Kiba truth or dare?" He asked.
"Dare." Kiba said.
"I dare you to kiss someone here." Shikamaru said.
Kiba was starting to lean close to Sakura, he closed his eyes and Sakura just stared at him. When he got close enough, Gaara moved Sakura back, and Kiba leaned in and found a pair of lips, him thinking the lips belonged to Sakura.
He opened his eyes and saw who he was actually kissing...
"AHHHHH! What your not Sakura!" Kiba yelled spitting on the floor.
"Of course I'm not Sakura-Chan!" Naruto whined, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.
While they were busy spitting, Sakura took the short time to thank her savior.
"Thank you very much Gaara!" She smiled and hugged him.
He hesitantly wrapped his arms around her one response and nodded his head.
"Anyways! Sakura truth or dare!" Kiba said.
"Truth." Sakura said, getting out of Gaara's hug.
"Is it true you've been kissed at least once?" Kiba asked.
"Not once." Sakura shook her head.
"You're joking right?" Kiba asked.
She shook her head again.
"Well damn." Was all Kiba said.
Before anyone else got the chance to speak, Kakashi walked into the classroom, taking attendance.

While Kakashi was taking attendance, Kiba made a group chat with all the guys in it, even the seniors, and he proposed a challenge.

'First person to be Sakura's first kiss, gets to go on a date with her and have her all to themselves, no interruptions from any guys. And... gets bragging rights without being hurt by everyone. Y'all in?" -Kiba.
'I'm in!' - Naruto.
'Hn sure.' -Sasuke.
'Alright'- Neji.
'Troublesome, but sure.' - Shikamaru.
'Ok'- Sai.
'Mhm!' -Chouji.
'Yeah.' -Shino.
'Yep.' -Gaara.
'Wait? Sakura's never had her first kiss?' - Deidara.
'No.'- Kiba.
'I'm in!' -Deidara.
'Can we place money on the bet at least?' -Kakuzu.
'Sure, how much?' -Kiba.
'200?' - Kakazu.
'Alright then.' -Kiba
'Then count me in too.' -Kakazu.
"I'll do it!' -Kisame.
'Sure.' -Sasori.
'Hn, if my younger brother is participating then so will I.' -Itachi.
'Ok.' -Zetsu.
'Oh! I wanna be in the bet too!' - Tobi.
'Hell fucking yeah! Get ready to lose fuckers!' -Hidan.
'I'm not gonna lose.' -Pein.
'Then, let the game's begin!' -Kiba

Oh poor Sakura..
Kakashi's English class ended just 7 minutes after he arrived, everyone getting up and packing to go to their next classes.
"Hey Sakura want some help?" Said naruto.
"It's alright!" Sakura said picking up her bag.
"Can I at least get a hug Sakura-Chan?" Naruto pouted.
"Of course!" Sakura said, pulling Naruto close.
When the pulled apart, Naruto was leaning closer but was stopped by his stupid friend, Sasuke.
"Let's go Sakura." Sasuke said glaring at Naruto.
This was gonna be a tough game...!