☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 36☆

"H-Hey! Hey! Fatty don't you dare fucking touch those potatoes!" Hidan yelled out.
"Fatty?!" Chouji repeated.
"Yeah I said Fatty! Can you not hear clearly!?" Hidan yelled back.
Just as they were about to engage into a fight, it was stopped by Pein.
"Enough you two. We have to prepare for the thanksgiving dinner, we have to make it perfect. Neji, Sasuke, and Naruto could only keep Sakura busy for awhile. We don't have all day, now back to your stations!" Pein conducted.
Both boys reluctantly left to fulfill their duties.
"Alright, where are the people in charge of the decorations?" Pein asked.
Everyone was currently in the Akatuski's large and spacious dormitory prepping for their thanksgiving feast.
"Right here!" Sai spoke up, motioning for Pein to come over to his group.
The group in charge of decorating was Sai, Lee, Kisame,  Kankuro, and Kimimaro.
"Alright guys, what do we have going on here?" Pein asked observing them.
"Everything is going well! Kimimaro and I are setting up the table, Kisame and Kankuro are setting up the streamers and other decorations, and Sai is keeping us in check." Lee said, setting down a couple of plates on the table.
"No no no! More to the left! Down!!" Sai said to Kisame who was currently struggling finding the right place to stick a streamer.
"Alright here?" Kisame asked with a dead looking smile.
"No you went to far down, and more to the right!" Sai said, with a fake encouraging smile.
"It's a fucking streamer! Just let it go anywhere!" Kisame said, placing the party streamer on any spot, huffing.
"Perfect!" Sai smiled.
At that moment Kisame twitched in annoyance.
Pein watched them continue then went to the cooking group.
The group consisted of Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, Hidan, Itachi, Kiba, Zetsu, Tobi, and Gaara.
Just as Pein set foot in the kitchen, he was caught in an explosion of flour.
"DEIDARA!" Pein yelled.
"It wasn't me yeah! It was the little shit Tobi!" Deidara coughed out.
"Idiots! Do you know how much a pack of flour costs! You're wasting money!" Kakuzu yelled, chasing Deidara and Tobi around with a broom.
"I'll get started on the clean up." Itachi said.
"Alright! Now I'll put my banana nut bread in the oven to cook and I'm done!" Kiba said.
"Who's in charge of the turkey?" Pein asked, dusting the remaining flour that was on him.
"We gave that position to Deidara." Kisame said.
"Mashed potatoes?" Pein asked.
"That would be me." Gaara spoke up.
"Sasori, what are you doing?" Pein asked.
"I'm making a red velvet cake, it's Sakura's favorite." Sasori said, not once looking up from the cake batter bowl.
"Heyyyy! You're not gonna take all the credit for the cake when we serve it to her...are you?" Kisame asked.
"Of course I'm taking all the credit. I'm the only one baking the cake." Sasori said with disinterest.
"Oi! How is that any fucking fair to the rest of us?! We want her attention to, we don't want everything to be about fucking you!" Hidan roared.
"Well like I said, I'm making it, I'm taking credit." Sasori said.
"Relax guys it's just a cake after all." Zetsu pointed out.
"Exactly. Just a cake. Now hurry up, we don't have a lot of time until Sakura comes up here." Pein said leaving the kitchen area and went to prepare other things.

With Sakura~~

"This is boring! It's thanksgiving and all we're doing is staying in my dorm? Where's everyone else?" Sakura whined.
"I- Sakura the others are... busy with...school work, so for now it's just us." Neji reassuringly said.
"Come Sakura-Chan! There's still plenty things we can do here in your dorm!" Naruto said.
"Like what?" Sakura asked.
"Well we can play anything, hide and go seek, tag, dress up, have a pillow fight." Naruto explained.
"Perfect then I know just what to play." Sakura said grinning.
"What are we going to play?" Sasuke asked.
"Dress up." Sakura said now grinning like a maniac.
"We can't say no... can we...?" Neji asked with a little hope in his voice.
"Nope! Now c'mon let's make you guy's pretty!" Sakura happily said, dragging them to her side of the dorm, towards her closet.
The guys however, didn't seem so happy, they were more... scared..
~25 minutes later~
"Sit still!!" Sakura yelled at Sasuke.
"No! I refuse!!" Sasuke said thrashing around in the chair.
"C'mon it's just a little bit of makeup! Naruto and Neji did it!!" Sakura pleaded.
"No no no! Because they don't have a sense of pride unlike myself! I am Sasuke Uchiha, and I will not wear makeup!!" Sasuke said.
"C'mon TEME!! Just be a man and do it already!" Naruto chanted.
"Just get it over with Uchiha." Neji added.
"Fine." Sasuke said as he reluctantly sat still, letting Sakura apply makeup to his face.