☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 29☆

The day has finally come, It's Halloween!
Sakura had been so excited the whole week, in the end though, Sakura decided that she doesn't want to match with anybody. So Sasori spent the entire week making her little red riding hood costume.
And today is the day she finally gets to see it in all of its glory!

"Hey Sasori!" Sakura said, walking through the Akatuski's dorm door.
"Oh hey Sakura, ready to try on your custom made costume? Made by yours truly?" Sasori said cockily.
"You bet I am! Now where is it?" Sakura asked.
"Here. Go try it on in the bathroom." Sasori said handing her a bag that contained the costume in it.
"Alright." Sakura smiled as she made her way towards the bathroom.
"So Sasori.... my main man... did you incorporate my idea into the costume, yeah?" Deidara asked, slinging an arm around Sasori.
"No because then the costume wouldn't look pretty." Sasori crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.
"How dare you, yeah!" Deidara said dramatically.
"Ya know guys, they added a haunted house this year, downtown. So I was thinking, who's gonna take Sakura there?" Kisame asked out of the blue.
"Haunted house?" Sasori repeated.
"Yeah downtown." Kisame said.
"Well I think I should take her, I am the leader after all." Pein said.
"No fucking fair! You always use that as an excuse as why you can do things !" Hidan roared.
Before Pein got the chance to shut him up, they heard the bathroom door open.
"I don't wanna wear this anymore Sasori!" Sakura pouted.
"Why not? I personally thinks it suits you." Sasori said.
"Don't get me wrong, it's nice and everything but the skirt seems a little too short, don't you think?" Sakura said unsurely.
"That's the point Sakura. I think you have a nice pair of legs why not show them off?" Sasori said flatly.
"Hn, he's not wrong..." Itachi said quietly.
"Whatever..." Sakura said blushing furiously.
"Anyways, Sakura, do you want to go to the haunted house, downtown with me?" Zetsu asked.
"They have a haunted house downtown? I wanna go!" Sakura said excitedly.
"Only one problem with that princess, we don't know who's going to go with you." Kisame said.
"I vote it should be me, because I'll find a way to make sure we save money on the entrance fee." Kakuzu said.
"Cheap prick..." Hidan mumbled under his breath.
"I say we do it by who has the bigger dick size! Then whoever that is gets to have a fucking good ass night with her." Hidan said.
"Well then, I guess that means me" Sasori smirked.
"Fuck no bitch, because my dick is bigger than yours." Hidan said, matter-of-fact. "And her first fuck should be with someone with a big fucking dick."
Sakura's jaw dropped, were they really having this conversation in front of her?! She covered her poor little virgin ears.

"Well if we're going by biggest dick fucks first, then I should do her." Kisame offered.
"Not likely," Kakuzu scoffed at the very notion of Kisame having a bigger penis than him.

"No offence, but I'm obviously the most well endowed." Itachi stated as if the fact should be obvious.

"Please. My hand is longer than her waist, and you know what they say about big hands." Kisame held his hand up for emphasis. It was indeed large. Everything about Kisame was pretty massive so his—
"My hand is just as big as yours," Kakuzu pointed out.
"We're not talking about hands, we're talking about dicks. And I'm the biggest, so I get to go first." Sasori interjected.
"Oh, I am definitely bigger than you, un." Deidara said, smirking with a superior air about him at Sasori.
"Tobi is a good boy and Tobi is a big boy, so Tobi wins!" Tobi threw in to this penis showdown.
"Tobi is a good boy, but I'm not sure about the big part." Zetsu responded to Tobi's outburst, amused. "Shall we check?" He asked, holding out the measuring tape.
"Hey," Pein finally interrupted them. His face was hard and his eyes were superior.
"She's not some piece of meat you can toss around like a couple of junk yard dogs." Pein said.
"I'm the leader. If she's going to screw anyone, it's gonna be me. And only me."
"Besides, I have a bigger dick than any of you." Pein concluded.

"we're not treating her like a piece of meat. We like her. She likes us. It's just a matter of who goes first." Sasori explained.
"Yeah. What the fuck, Pein? No one wants to fuck meat anyways . At least Sakura will scream." Hidan pointed out.
"Alright, I'm always confused by you, Hidan. Are we talking about sex or some sort of sacrifice?" Sakura asked for clarification. (It hasn't been very long since Sakura found out about Hidan religion and weird sacrifices, by killing animals such as dears....).
"Eh, you know, a little of fucking this, a little of that." Hidan shrugged.

"Yeah, well you might have to wait your turn to mutilate her. Let's measure." Zetsu looked a little too apathetic for what he was saying.
"Wait, you're actually going to-?" Sakura didn't get the chance to finish her question. When nine man-boys began undoing their belts in front of her. "Eep!" Sakura squeaked.

There was shuffling and then a low whistle.
Then She heard Sasori say: "Damn."
"Fuck, dude, that thing is massive. You're going to fucking break her." Hidan added.
That was it. She couldn't help it.
She peaked.
"Haha, you fucking looked bitch!" Hidan said, all of the males still had their pants on, to Sakura's dismay.
"Whatever... I was just curious..." Sakura said looking away.
"Hehe she-pervert." Kisame joked.
Big mistake for him though, Sakura threw a pillow at his face in an effort to shut him up.
"Oh pinky... are you really challenging the King of pillow fights?" Kisame asked with a smirk.
"Bring it Sharky!" She yelled, running around their dorm to grab more pillows.
5 minutes later...
"NEJI!! OPEN THE DOOR!! I'M GONNA DIE!!" Sakura yelled out banging on the door.
"Sakura , what is it?" He opened the door and she quickly ran inside, then he closed it.
"What happened?" Neji asked.
"P-Pillow fight with K-Kisame.... big mistake!" Sakura panted.
"Anyways, are you ready to go out yet? I'm already ready! Look! Sasori made me my costume!" She said proudly showing off the costume.
"Lovely. And yes, I was just about to change into my costume, can you guess what it is?" He asked.
"Mmmm..... not really.." Sakura said sheepishly.
"Well, you call me your knight in shining armor, so I thought it was only the best option to go as, your knight!" Neji said, smiling a dashing smile.
"Oooh!! Yay! I get to see my knight in armor! Go put it on! The others will be here soon!" Sakura said.
"Alright I'll be out in 3 minutes." Neji said entering the bathroom.
Then there were a couple knocks at the door.
"Who is it??" Sakura questioned getting up.
"Just opened the damn door already Sakura! I can't last another minute with this Dobe..." Sasuke's voice spoke up.

She opened the door and happily let them in.
"So Sakura-Chan! What do you think of my costume? Pretty good, right!!" Naruto shrieked.
"It's cool. You really like ramen that much, you wanted to be one for Halloween." Sakura smiled.
"Mhm!" Naruto responded sweetly.
"And what are you Mr. Uchiha?" Sakura asked.
"A vampire... my brother wanted to match so we're both vampires, and Shisui is a wolf, Tobi is a pirate." Sasuke said.
"Well damn. I asked what you were, not what the whole Uchiha family is." Sakura said playfully.
"Oh well, they'll be your family once we get married." Sasuke smirked.
Before Sakura got the chance to respond, the bathroom door opened to reveal Sakura's knight in shining armor.
"Awesome!" Sakura said, eyeing Neji.
"Yes thank you. As for you Uchiha... if anything, she won't be married into the Uchiha family, she's more suitable for the Hyuuga family." Neji said, narrowing his eyes.
There has always been tension between both of the families, both really successful companies, yet they weren't always on the best terms.
"Tch... whatever Hyuuga..." Sasuke growled out.
"Guy's guy's guy's... we all know that Uzumaki suits her name better." Naruto added in.
Both Neji and Sasuke turned to look at him, then punched him together.
"Anyways.... let's head out? Time for Sakura's Halloween adventures!" Sakura said happily, exiting the room.