☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 24☆

"Alright Sasuke to Mr. Madara's class we go!" Sakura said happily dragging Sasuke by the hand along with her.
"Alright alright, but would you let go of my hand at least?" Sasuke asked raising an eyebrow.
"No can do Uchiha!" She cheered happily.

They arrived in front of Madara's history class but, before they entered Sasuke gently pushed Sakura up against a locker outside the classroom door.
"S-Sasuke w-what are y-you doing?" She said blushing brightly.
"Just going to give you your first kiss." He smirked leaning in closer to Sakura, his hands in her hair.
Right as he was about to kiss her, he was interrupted..
"Ah hello there little brother! Hi Sakura." Itachi said, coming in between the two making sure that there will be no kissing.
"Tch. Annoying." Sasuke said, storming off into the classroom.
"Forgive my younger brother Sakura, he's rather moody." Itachi informed.
"Oh it's alright." She smiled at him.
"So what were you guys doing before I came?" He asked cockily.
Before Sakura got the chance to open her mouth and respond, she was tackled to the ground by a vibrant swirl of orange.
"Sakura!! Tobi missed you so much!!" Tobi yelled hugging her on the ground.
"Missed ya too Tobi but do me a favor and let go...? Your squeezing me a little to tight.." Sakura said, losing a little color in her face.
"Oh no! Tobi is so sorry!" He screeched.
"It's alright." She said, getting up and dusting herself off.
"What's up squirt?" Kisame asked approaching them.
"Nothing fish stick, how's life treating ya?" Sakura retorted.
"Eh life's going good. Say a little birdie told me that you haven't had your first kiss yet? I will gladly take the honor to be the first!" He smirked.
"Yeah I haven't. And sorry to burst your bubble fishy but I'll have to decline your offer." She said rolling her eyes.
"Alright alright, but my offer will always stand!" He winked at her.
"Whatever. By the way, how could you not know your cousin Suigetsu has been here since September? He's literally inside the classroom and you didn't even notice him?!" Sakura asked.
"Oh he is? Whoops! Well then I guess you met him and Sasuke's other friend... Juugo I think?" Kisame said.
"Mhm!" She nodded her head.
"What's up fuckers?!" Hidan said running towards the group.
"Guys don't make eye contact, maybe he'll leave." Sakura whispered.
"Oh fuck you bitch!" Hidan yelled.
"I guess it doesn't matter if you make eye contact or not, worth a shot." Sakura giggled.
Hidan then hugged Sakura around the waist and spun her around.
"Hey put me down!" Sakura yelled.
Hidan complied but he hugged her tightly when her legs touch the ground.
"What's with the hugging?" Sakura asked.
"That fucking noise you made princess! Melt my damn heart!" Hidan said.
"Noise...?" Sakura repeated confused.
"He's referring to your giggling." Itachi said.
"Oh ok well thanks I guess. You can stop hugging me now!" She said, trying to push Hidan away.
"No fucking way! I just can't seem to be able to keep my hands to myself whenever I'm around you babe!" Hidan said, squeezing her even tighter.
"Hidan! Let her go! The poor girl needs oxygen to live!" Kakazu said, smacking Hidan over the head.
"Ouch! Fuck you Kakazu!" Hidan said, giving Kakazu the special finger.
" Yeah yeah whatever. Sakura are you alright?" Kakazu asked her.
"I'm fine thanks!" She smiled.
"So Sakura are you interested in making easy money?" Kakuzu asked.
"If it's what I think it is.... then no." She said.
"No not that, I just need you to allow me to be your first kiss and in exchange I'll give you $50?" Kakazu said.
"Not interesting. Ya know there's some things money can't buy?" Sakura rolled her eyes.
"Really? What can't money buy?" He asked curiously.
"Love, true happiness, people's first kisses!" She retorted.
"Worth a shot was it not?" Kakazu smirked.
"Yeah whatever. Where's Pein, Zetsu, Deidara, and Sasori?" Sakura asked.
"Pein is at the principals office for whatever reason." Kisame said.
"Zetsu has a gardening club and they are out in the front school yard planting flowers." Itachi said.
"Deidara-senpai and Sasori are in drama club and they are building materials." Tobi said cheerfully.
"Oh alright!" She said with a sweet smile.
~*ding dong ding dong*~
"That's the bell! Let's head inside!" Sakura said.
The grouped walked in and took their seats while Madara took the attendance.
However everyone in the room found it unusual that Madara would often stand next to Sakura's desk, or tease her. Moments like those made everyone shrink in their seats.
Itachi and Sasuke simply rolled their eyes whenever their uncle attempted such actions, while Tobi/ Obito would just cringe behind his mask.
"Alright class! Our lesson is finished and we have a little extra time, so I'd like to discuss this years first project! A group project!" Madara said.
Everyone groaned in annoyance.
He then began announcing the students names and what group they are assigned to.
"Alright and last, Sa-ku-ra, Itachi, Sasuke, Kimimaro, and Tobi." Madara said.
Everyone felt strange when they heard Madara say Sakura's name in a seductive way.
Then the bell rang and the students were free to go.
Before Sakura got the chance to exit out the class room, Madara called her over.
"Yes Mr. Madara?" Sakura asked.
"Madara is fine dear, no need for the 'Mr'." Madara said with a wink, making Sakura feel a little uncomfortable.
It's wasn't that he was bad looking. No he was rather handsome, it was the fact that he's older then her. A teacher hitting on a Junior girl.
"Right anyways, I just wanted to inform you that I'll be starting after school classes today." He said.
"Oh alright, I'll see if I don't have a busy schedule..." Sakura said unsurely.
"Of course Sa-ku-ra." He said with a smirk, returning to paperwork on his desk.
Sakura exited Madara's classroom as quickly as she could and came face-to-face with Itachi.
(Well he had to kinda bend to get down to her level lol).
"Did my uncle attempt anything?" He asked seriously.
"I don't think so, but he just told me I should come to his after school classes." She shrugged.
"Alright." Itachi said, letting some of the tension out his body.
"You know Sakura, I would honestly love the idea of getting to be your first kiss." Itachi said leaning in closer, each other's eyes staring interestingly into the others.
Sakura didn't really know how to respond, she just nodded her head and right as Itachi was about to kiss her...
"SAKURA!! SAKURA-CHAN! HEY!!" Shouted Naruto at the two of them.
"What were you guys doing?" Naruto asked.
"Well we were going to kiss until you interrupted us." Itachi said glaring into the poor kids soul.
Naruto could've sworn he saw something red spark in Itachi's eyes! Creepy!
"Hehe anyways I came her to take Sakura to her next class." Naruto said, sweating buckets from Itachi's glare.
"Right well then let's go to Anko's class now! Bye Itachi-kun!" She smiled and waved at him while dragging Naruto along with her.
Itachi just nodded his head, and went the opposite direction Sakura and Naruto took.