☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 31☆

Itachi and Sasori came to pick up Sakura and bring her back to the other Akatuski, once they arrived she was able to see what everyone was.
Itachi was a matching vampire just like his brother said.
Deidara and Sasori were steampunks.
Kisame was some weird swamp creature.
Kakuzu was a robber.
Pein was a devil.
Zetsu was half angel and half demon.
Tobi was a pirate.
And Hidan was a wrestler.
"Ah finally! Little red has appeared, yeah!" Deidara said, hugging her.
"I like her costume however, I think Sasori made her skirt a bit too short." Itachi said, glaring a bit at Sasori.
"Tch. I designed it, so it's perfect and I didn't ask for your criticism so shut up!" Sasori huffed.
"I rather like her costume." Pein said, pulling Sakura closer to him.
"Tobi does too! Sakura-Chan, do you like my costume?!" Tobi asked.
"Of course I do Tobi! You're the cutest pirate I've ever seen! You even have an eyepatch covering the eye you always do!" Sakura cheered, giving Tobi a tight hug.
"Oi bitch! Why don't I get a fucking hug?!" Hidan pouted.
"Hmmm... because you aren't a good boy like Tobi." Sakura smirked.
"Fuck you!" Hidan huffed.
"No fuck your self" Sakura retorted.
"I don't need to fuck myself when you could do that for me! Or what are you too much of a pansy ass?" Hidan smirked.
"You're such an IDOIT." Sakura groaned.
"Moving along... When we're paying for the tickets we all have to say we're 8 years old so that we can get discounts." Kakuzu said.
"I- we don't even look like 8 year olds.." Sakura said.
"I'm sorry what? Did you say we don't look like 18 year olds? Because I assure you we are 8." Kakuzu hissed slightly.
"That plan won't fucking work!" Hidan argued.
"It's either that or all of us dress up as hookers last second and seduce our way into the haunted house for free." Kakuzu said with a straight face.
"Well shit. I wouldn't mind seeing Pinky dressed like that!" Kisame winked at Sakura.
"Tch, whatever..." Sakura said looking away as traitorous blush creeped on her cheeks.
"Well are we going?" Pein asked impatiently.
"Right onwards!" Sakura said happily, the Akatuski trailing behind her.

"Next in line!" A man called.
"Yes hello, we are a group of 8 year olds, there's 10 of us..." Kakuzu spoke up.
"Um... are you sure y'all are 8...?" The man asked curiously.
"Yes we are sure IDOIT now give us the discount!" Kakuzu hissed, scaring the poor worker.
Eventually, the entered the haunted house with their discounts.
Deidara and Sakura laughing themselves to death over the look of the employee after Kakuzu hissed at him.
"Alright! Let's start wandering around! There's like 9 rooms right?" Sakura asked.
"Yes that is correct." Zetsu said.
"Onwards my dear friends!" Sakura said happily walking into the haunted house, the Akatuski trailing behind her.
Now, the Akatsuki, pretty much knowing everything about Sakura, knows that she'll get scared. So they made an agreement, if she gets scared she can hold onto anyone of them in that room, but when they move to another haunted room, she'll be holding on to someone else.
The first room, haunted/possessed dolls.
"Holy shit... this shit looks creepy as fuck..." Hidan said.
The gang looking around the dark foggy room.
Then, they started to hear noises, the sounds of children laughing, but that laughing turned into crying. Creaking noise could be heard as well too.
Kisame was about to offer Sakura a hug because she look a bit scared, but he didn't get to, when Sasori came next to her and held her hand, squeezing it tightly.
Then the dolls that were scattered around the room, started moving, talking, reaching their hands out in efforts to touch them.
Sakura immediately dug her head in Sasori's chest, after one of the dolls touched her.
"Ahhh what the fuck! I'm gonna die bitches!!" Hidan screamed like a little girl, clutching onto a very annoyed looking Kakuzu.
"Get off me." Kakuzu said in a firm tone.
Hidan reluctantly let him go, his choice was to either die by hands of Kakuzu or by the dolls, he would much rather die by the dolls..
Finally, they exited that room and were now in a hallway walking off to the next room.
Sakura still clutching onto Sasori.
"It's alright Sakura. We left the room." Sasori told her, staring down at the Pinkette.
"Hehe Yeah..." Sakura said, recoiling her arms back to her sides.
"Haha bitch you were scared as shit in that room!" Hidan joked.
"Fuck off, at least I wasn't the one screaming like a child!" Sakura huffed.
"Maybe you didn't scream, but you sure did seem to be so scared that you never let Sasori go until now." Kisame smirked.
"Oh shut up fishy." Sakura rolled her eyes.
Onto the next room, it appeared to be like a graveyard , dark and gloomy, barely any light other than the light of the moon shining through the two windows, it was quite foggy too. This room was bigger than the last room, so this gave everyone more space to wonder around.
"Ahhhh!" Sakura shrieked, jumping onto whoever was closer to her.
"There was a hand! I don't know where it came from but I tugged on my leg!" Sakura said.
Before anyone got to speak up, figures started to pop out from behind gravestones, some coming out of coffins that were scattered across the room.
"Eek! I don't wanna be here anymore!" Sakura said, now hopping onto the persons back, putting her face down on their back shoulder.
"Well clearly Sakura is scared shit-less so let's go." Pein instructed.
"So um... Sakura are you gonna get off of him, yeah...?" Deidara asked while they were walking to the next room.
"Off of who...." Sakura said, realizing she was still one someone's back.
"Oh... hey Hidan! How'd you get here...?" Sakura asked sheepishly.
"You're welcome bitch, hadn't been for me and you would've been zombie food." Hidan said proudly.
"Ugh whatever... I just grabbed onto you because you were the closest." Sakura said, hopping off of Hidan's back.
"Yeah yeah yeah.... whatever you say bitch." Hidan rolled his eyes playfully.
"Hey.... where's Tobi guys...?" Sakura asked.
All the members soon realized they left the pirate of the group behind.
"I guess we should go look for him...?" Kisame suggested.
"But going back means paying more money!" Kakuzu argued.
"Well how unfortunate, may Tobi rest in peace." Zetsu said, barely showing any emotion in his voice.
Before anyone else got to say anything, they heard Tobi screaming out to them.
"Ahhhhh!!! Deidara-senpai!!! The zombies mugged me!!" Tobi cried out, clutching onto Deidara.
"Hey get off me, yeah?!" Deidara said, ripping Tobi off of him.
"Did they take any valuable possessions from you?" Pein asked.
Tobi shook his head no.
"Did they take money from you?" Kakuzu asked.
"No." Tobi said.
"Did they steal you're virginity?" Hidan said.
Tobi shook his head no again.
"Well then, what did they take?" Kisame asked.
"They took Tobi's... T-Tobi's my little pony toy!" Tobi sobbed.
Everyone around him sweat dropped at the thought of Tobi playing with my little pony toys.