☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 42☆(𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕡𝕥.3)

Money lovers and hoarders...

"Sakura! Get up! We have to go start our day already!" Shisui said, shaking the sleeping Pinkette.
"Five more minutes!" Sakura moaned.
"You said that 25 minutes ago!" Shisui said.
"Maybe you just don't know how to tell time Shisui." Sakura smugly said.
"I'm in high school! Of course I can tell time!" Shisui yelled.
"C'mon! After delivering two more gifts I gotta go take some practice shots for my photography class." Shisui said.
"Hmm." Sakura hummed.
"Get up!!" Shisui yelled.
Sakura however did not respond.
"If you don't get up right now, I'm dragging you to the car, the way you look right now." Shisui threatened Sakura in her Cherry patterned pajamas.
"3..." Shisui began counting.
"2..."
"One." Sakura answered.

And so, Sakura did get dragged out of bed, and was put in the car, her blankets still with her and her Cherry pjs still on, her hair slightly messy.

"This is just cruel Shisui." Sakura huffed.
"Hey, I told you to get ready didn't I?" Shisui smirked.
"Whatever, whose house are we going to today?" Sakura asked.
"Well I was thinking we should stop by Kakuzu's house. After that we'll go to Zetsu's and Pein's apartment." Shisui said.
"Zetsu and Pein live together?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah Zetsu was an orphan and I think you know Pein's childhood story, they both suffered a lot, the loss of their parents." Shisui grimly said.
"Come to think of it, where are your parents Shisui?" Sakura asked.
"Oh, don't worry, they were on vacation, but they'll be coming back for the Christmas dinner." Shisui stated.
"Christmas dinner?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah, the Uchiha's hold one every year, each family member and friends are invited." Shisui said.
"You're telling me there's more Uchiha's?" Sakura gasped.
"Well Sakura, when there's family trees, I can assure you, there's many people in the family. Not to mention Itachi and Sasuke invite their friends over every year, it's more like a fancy ball than a party." Shisui said.
"And I'll get to attend to right?" Sakura asked.
Shisui stopped the car at a red light.
"Sakura, you live in our house, we love you.... I love-...... I mean... of course you're allowed to attend, this year will be the best party because you'll be there." Shisui said, his ears turning red, he was so close to confessing his love for Sakura, but he just couldn't.
"Yay! I'm pretty sure those dresses we brought while shopping will come in handy now!" Sakura happily said.
"Yeah, they'll look great on you.." Shisui said, moving the car as the light turned green.

"Alright, we're here." Shisui said, parking the car.
"Are you serious, this is Kakuzu's house?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah, not what you would expect huh?" Shisui said.
"Well he's so cheap, so I would have assume he would've lived in a one story house, in a normal neighborhood, not a two story house in the suburbs!" Sakura said.
"Yeah, he just doesn't like spending money, even if he has it, but I'm sure you already knew that." Shisui laughed, taking Kakuzu's gift out of the car's trunk.
"Well my lady, will you be ringing the bell?" Shisui asked.
"You know I am!" Sakura said, dashing for the front door, pressing the small doorbell three times.
"Hello- Sakura?" Kakuzu answered the door.
"Hey Kakuzu, I came to deliver your Christmas gift!" Sakura said, Shisui handed Kakuzu the gift.
"Ah thanks Sakura, Shisui. I would invite you inside however..." Kakuzu trailed off.
"Kakuzu! Who's at the door?" A woman's voice yelled.
"My friends mom!" Kakuzu yelled back.
"Well invite them in!" The woman yelled again.
"Hehe... well... excuse the mess." Kakuzu said opening the door, allowing Shisui and Sakura to enter.
At first, there was no mess in the hallway, it wasn't until they reached the living room when they saw the mess. Box's and bags everywhere, things and clothing laying on the floor, decorations and picture frames scattered around on the floor too.
"Ummm...." Sakura said trying to think of what to say.
"We're going through old stuff." Kakuzu explained.
"Ah hello! You must be Kakuzu's friends!" A woman said.
"I'm Yukimariya, Kakuzu's mother, sorry for the mess! We weren't really expecting guests!" The woman apologized.
She had dark brown hair similar to Kakuzu's, the same tan skin, and black eyes, around the same height as Sakura.
"It's fine! Pleasure to meet you Yukimariya, I'm Sakura, and this is my friend Shisui!" Sakura introduced themselves.
"The way that Kakuzu is stingy and cranky, I never expected him to have friends!" A man's laugh was heard.
"Hey kiddos, I'm Tanachiyo, Kakuzu's father." He greeted them.
"Hello sir, I'm Shisui!"
"I'm Sakura!" She smiled.
"Sakura?" Kakuzu asked.
"Yeah?" She answered.
"Why are you still in pajamas?" He asked.
"It was Shisui's fault." Sakura huffed.
"My fault! I gave you many warnings before I dragged you out of bed!" Shisui barked.
"Shouldn't be a problem! There should be something here to fit Sakura." Yukimariya said looking through box's.
"She buys unnecessary things, like clothes that fit none of us, she'll surely have something for you." Kakuzu said.
"Uh thanks?" Sakura said.
"So Kakuzu, you don't have any siblings?" Sakura asked.
"No I don't, I'm an only child." Kakuzu said.
"Hmmm so far I've found a mini skirt, and a sexy Halloween maid costume, you think it'll work?" Yukimariya asked.
"No, sorry!" Sakura said.
"Yes that'll work!" Shisui said.
They both looked at each other for what felt like an eternity.
"How about we settle it, heads and tails?" Kakuzu asked, ready to flip a dime.
"I call heads!" Sakura said.
"Tails." Shisui said.
They watched closely as Kakuzu flipped the coin, Sakura hoped that it didn't land on tails, because if it did, she'd have to wear that humiliating maid outfit.
Unfortunately for her, luck wasn't on her side.
"It's tails." Kakuzu said.
"Fuck!" Sakura huffed.
"Don't tell me Hidan's language is rubbing off on you." Kakuzu said.
"I dunno." Sakura stuck out her tongue.
"Well, Sakura, go get dressed." Shisui ordered.
"Like hell I would." Sakura huffed.
"C'mon Sakura I'll help you." Kakuzu offered.
"Nope." Sakura groaned.
"You gotta get dressed tho." Kakuzu reasoned.
"Make me then." Sakura said.
And so, Kakuzu ran through his entire house chasing Sakura, Shisui was helping, but eventually gave up because Sakura was running too fast, so he was just gonna wait for her in the car.
Yukimariya watched as Sakura and her son came back after running so much.
"Kakuzu dear, why are you wearing the maid outfit? And Sakura? You're wearing the clothes Kakuzu had on?" Yukimariya asked.
"Don't ask." Kakuzu grumbled, he could hear his father laughing in the background.
"It was your fault that you ended up like that." Sakura smirked.
"Not true! I almost had you but you bit me!" Kakuzu yelled.
"Where's your proof huh?" Sakura yelled back.
"My arm! Your teeth marks are there!" Kakuzu said displaying his arm with small teeth bites on it.
"Hehe... maybe I did. But I gotta get going now!" Sakura said heading for the door.
"Wait, here you go." Kakuzu said giving her a small present, looking away, trying to hide his faint blush.
"Wow thanks Kakuzu-kun! I thought you were gonna be cheap and not get me anything in return!" Sakura smiled.
Kakuzu's father was dying of laughter in the background.
"Yeah whatever, no problem. See ya later." Kakuzu said closing the door.