☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 33☆

Sakura awoke the next morning feeling dizzy and warm. When she opened her eyes, she saw that she wasn't sleeping in her dorm, she was in someone else's. She turned slightly to see who or what was behind her, when she did she came face to face with a sleeping Kakuzu, when she turned back she realized that Kisame was also sleeping next to her, near her legs was Deidara sleeping soundly. She was so confused as to how she got here, in the Akatuski's dorm. But she couldn't think much because of her pounding headache.
"H-hey guys? Wake up!" Sakura said in a low voice, trying to wake anyone up.
"Guys...? Hello? It's morning already! Get up!" Sakura said a bit louder.
"GUYS WAKE UP!!" She shouted.
Her shouting caused, Deidara and Kisame to roll off the bed, landing on the floor with a thud. While Kakuzu just covered her mouth with his hand.
"Ouch! What was that for, yeah?!" Deidara whined.
Sakura wanted to answer but Kakuzu's hand was covering her mouth, so she did the most reasonable thing anyone would do.
"Oh! What the fuck Sakura! Did you seriously just bite me?!" Kakuzu said, clutching his bitten hand close to his chest.
"I guess I did, didn't I?" Sakura smirked cheekily.
"You guess you did." Kakuzu rolled his eyes.
"Anyways, I woke you guys up because I have a pounding headache, and I can't remember anything that happened last night, after the Halloween party." Sakura said.
"Ahh~ that, well you see Sakura-" Itachi started but was interrupted.
"What Itachi was just about to say, is that you fucking lost your virginity to me bitch! Also you vowed that you'll marry me when we're fucking older!" Hidan said.
"What?! You're not actually serious are you!?" Sakura shouted.
"Of course I am bitch!" Hidan said with a large grin.
"Don't worry Sakura, he's lying." Itachi said, hitting Hidan on the head.
"Well then, what really happened was..." Pein started.
~After they leave the Halloween party flashback~
"Shit. They really drugged her up that bad, yeah?" Deidara said looking at Sakura.
"Yeah I guess so, the audacity. Anyways hand her over Deidara, you look tired." Kisame said.
"Alright, yeah." Deidara said, handing the drugged up Sakura to Kisame, then Kisame threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
Their walking trip wasn't that bad, that is until Sakura started making sound effects.
"Whoooosshhhh~! Whooooosh~! Weeeeeee!" Sakura slurred out.
"Will she ever shut up?" Sasori said, his eye twitching.
"I will pay anyone to get her to shut up." Kakuzu grumbled.
"Deidara-senpai?" Tobi asked.
"What is it Tobi, yeah?" Deidara said slightly annoyed.
"What happened to Sakura-chan? Why is she acting so silly? Please tell Tobi!" Tobi whined.
"Some punks drugged her up, she'll be back to normal hopefully by the morning, yeah?" Deidara said, ending his conversation with Tobi.
"So Hidan, you said that those punks ran away as soon as you came in sight?" Zetsu asked.
"Yeah! Those fucking bitches were too scared of a great man like myself!" Hidan smirked.
"I remember their names, I believe it was Satori and Subaru?" Itachi said.
"We'll have a word with them later. Another day. For now we have to watch over Sakura." Pein said.
"Whoooooooosssshhhh~!!" Sakura continued slurring.
"Guys, I'm kinda hungry. Can we stop buy a convenient store or something?" Kisame asked.
"Sure, but we'll have to be careful that nobody notices Sakura." Sasori said.
And so they gang made their way to the nearest convenient store.
"Oh my kamiiiiiiiiii!!! Tobi look! They're selling small orange fishes!" Sakura said, pulling Tobi towards one of the shelf's.
"Eh... Sakura-Chan, those are gold fish. They aren't real fishes, they're like crackers." Tobi said, looking at the pack of goldfish's Sakura was pointing to.
"But they're still fishes! They killed them wahhh!!!" Sakura said weeping.
"Deidara, make sure to purchase an Advil or something for Sakura." Pein informed Deidara.
"Itachi-kun!!" Sakura said, clutching onto Itachi's arm.
"Yes Sakura?" Itachi said looking down at Sakura.
"I feel sick." Sakura said.
"Well they did drug you, so you won't be feeling very good-" Itachi was explaining but was interrupted when Sakura threw up on the floor.
"Oh dear. Come along Sakura, I'll take you to the bathroom to wash up." Itachi said, leading her towards the bathroom at the back of the store.
"Sasori, make sure an employee cleans up at aisle 7." Itachi told Sasori.
Sasori just responded by shaking his head, and went to go find an employee.
"You IDOIT! Everybody knows that the food from the convenient store is never good! It's just a waste of money!" Kakuzu argued with Kisame.
"But I want a hotdog!" Kisame yelled.
"Those hotdogs are moldy!" Kakuzu said, pointing at the slightly green looking hotdogs.
"Ohoho! Imma be needing these later!" Hidan said, picking up a pack of condoms.
"Why would you need them? We all know you don't get any action, which is why you end up having to sleep with whores from the streets." Zetsu said, looking dully at Hidan.
"You fucking bastard! At least I sleep with women! What do you do? Sleep with a couple of plants from the local gardening store?!" Hidan said furiously.
"No I don't. And even if I did, at least I know that I wouldn't catch any diseases." Zetsu retorted.
"Shut up! Anyways, I'll be needing them in case if Sakura wants to thank her savior." Hidan said pridefully.
"Savior? Please, you were barely able to control yourself, which is why you texted the group chat." Zetsu said.
"Shut up you shitty ass looking rodent!" Hidan said storming off.
"I don't know why you need the large size, we all know that it's small, perhaps extra small." Zetsu yelled out to him.
Hidan turned around, his face fuming with anger.
"Hidan, we're in public. Please control yourself." Pein said.
By the time the gang was at the checkout, Itachi and Sakura came out of the bathroom.
"How is she, Itachi-Senpai?" Tobi asked.
"She's alright. She did throw up a bit more in the bathroom though. Did you guys purchase medicine for her?" Itachi asked.
"Yeah, it was a bit expensive though." Kakuzu grumbled.
"Well then, hand her the pills and water Sasori." Pein instructed Sasori.
"Here Sakura." Sasori said walking up to Sakura, in one hand holding an opened bottle of water, the other hand holding the small pill, holding it up to her mouth.
"I don't want that~!" Sakura cried out, running away from them.
"Shit! Bitch get back here!" Hidan yelled after her, the gang following her trail.
"Where did she go?!" Sasori asked. They were now stranded in the middle of the woods.
"Over there!" Kakuzu pointed to a tree, the pinkette sitting down on a branch, her face in her hands.
"She's crying?" Itachi said.
"I'll go bring her down." Pein said, climbing up the tree to the crying Sakura.
"Sakura what's wrong?" Pein asked, taking a seat next to her.
"T-the pill." Sakura said quietly.
"What about the pill?" Pein asked.
"I- when I was younger, my parents would usually give me that to make me numb so I wouldn't feel their beatings." Sakura cried, clutching into Pein.
"You thought we were going to hurt you?" Pein asked astonished with her statement.
"Mhm~." Sakura said, a few tears coming down her face.
"That's very unlikely cherry, we love you, yeah?" Deidara said.
Turns out all the Akatuski climbed up and sat next to Pein and Sakura on the tree branch.
"After all to me you are my blooming flower." Zetsu said.
"To me, you are my artwork, yeah!" Deidara said happily.
"To me, you're my doll." Sasori said.
"You're my pinky!" Kisame said.
"My happiness, my love, and my world." Itachi said.
"You're Tobi's lollipop!" Tobi said cheerfully.
"You're like a hundred dollar bill to me, actually more than money. You've given me memories that my money cannot buy." Kakuzu said.
"You're my fucking bitch!" Hidan said.
"You're like a pain reliever to me. You take away my pain with just one of your smiles." Pein said.
"We love you Sakura. We'll always be here for you. We promise to never hurt you. And hey, eventually, you'll fall in love with one of us, whoever you decide, we'll understand." Sasori said.
"That right." Kisame said, putting a hand on Sakura shoulder.
Sakura then began crying happy tears.
"I love you guys too~!" Sakura said.
"Tobi calls for a group hug!!" Tobi said, pulling in all the Akatsuki members and Sakura into a group hug.
~•Snap•~
The branch they were sitting on snapped, and the all landed with a thud, all stacked up on top of each other. Hidan being the person at the bottom, Sakura all the way up on the top.
"Fucking shit! Loving someone hurts so much..." Hidan wheezed out.
The Akatsuki has their laughs, and got up. Ordering a taxi to pick them up to bring them to their dorm.
During the Taxi ride, everyone was squished. However that wasn't a problem for Sakura because she fell asleep nonetheless, her head resting on Kakuzu's shoulder, her hand holding Itachi's.
By the time they arrived to their dorm, they were all tired. Soon they all fell asleep. Well Kisame was the last to sleep because he puked out those "hotdogs" from the store.
~end of flashback~

"Well that must've been very crazy, but fun!" Sakura said.
"Exhausting." Kisame grumbled from his spot on the floor.
"I can't believe I actually told you guys as to why I'm scared of pills..." Sakura said.
"It's alright. Don't worry Sakura, they can't hurt you anymore." Itachi said to her, his lips curving upwards, showing a small reassuring smile.
"Now let's fix you up a coffee for that hangover, pounding headache you have!" Sasori said, walking towards the small kitchen area in their enormous dorm.
"Yes please!" Sakura said cheerfully, forgetting about her family, and now focusing on her new friends, friends that wouldn't hurt her, but love her with all they have.