☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3☆

Sakura was a very deep sleeper, it took a while for her to get up once she heard her alarm. However this time, it wasn't an alarm that woke her up, it was a series of gentle shoves. Finally when she opened her eyes, she saw the pale gray eyes of Neji.
"Good morning Neji!" She said while doing a cat-like stretch.
"Good morning Sakura-Chan, today is your first day I wish you luck. Some of the guys here may be considered as dirty, but they shouldn't be a problem to my blossom." Truthfully, Neji didn't want her to meet other guys, he'd know to expect a lot of competition for her love.
"Ah ok~*! Thanks for waking me up then, I'm gonna go shower and get ready for the day! See ya later Neji-kun!" She said cheerfully, giving him a sincere smile.

~*Neji's POV*~
I'm accustomed to waking up early, I admit however I'm this case, I felt better about waking up. I didn't wake up alone, someone was in the same room as me, and she happened to be my crush. I quickly made my bed and got ready, once I finished, I decided I'll gently shake Sakura awake so she could start her day. She looked a little startled when I first woke her up, but I explained that my intention was for her to get ready. She understood, and went to the bathroom to go get ready.
While she went to the bathroom, I figured I should do a good deed for my dorm-mate. So I ended up making her bed, neatly folded. The bed looked wonderful, though I felt something was missing from the frame, maybe a stuffed animal would look nice. I know. I'll get her one, just I don't know when.
While I'm sitting on my bed waiting for her, there were a series of knocks on the door.
"I'm coming Geez!!" I yelled out to the insane person banging in the door. But it wasn't a person, more like people.
I opened the door, to see a blur of orange and yellow, and brown. Great. Kiba and Naruto. They must have come to see my cherry.
"So what are you guys doing here...?" I asked not too nicely.
"We came to see Sakura-Chan!!" Both Kiba and Naruto said in union, a little creepy not gonna lie.
Speak of the devil. Well more like Angel.
The bathroom door opened, letting out lots of steam. Finally a women's silhouette, comes out from the smoke. It's Sakura. Only, she wearing a towel. When she stepped out she was startled by Kiba and Naruto.
"Erm... Neji? I left my uniform on the chair, could you give it to me...?" She said red-faced.
"Of course." I complied, and rushed to get her uniform and give it to her.
When I do give it to her, I hear a light 'thank you'. As soon as she closed the bathroom door I gave a cold glare to Kiba and Naruto.
"Out. Now." You could practically tell how cold my voice was when I said that.
Both idiots jumped from their spots and made a dash for the door. When they left, I plopped on my bed with a heavy sigh.
~*Sakura's POV*~
"Neji-kun!! I'm ready, so can you take me to class!" I called out excitingly, after I got ready. I was a little nervous, but I always try to find a positive side to stay on.
"Oh right, I'm pretty sure we have the same home room class. Kakashi correct...?" Neji responded.
"That's the one!" I said while smiling at him, could've sworn I saw pink dust just like Naruto's cheeks, but then again it's probably not blush. Maybe it's just allergies going around? Oh well.
"Well then, let's make our way down nice and early, so the hallways aren't crowded, ok?" Neji said a little nervously.
"Right! Onwards!!" I yelled bursting out from our dorm, only to come face to chest, with some random person.
He had black hair, rather tall, well built, black eyes, and he was wearing the uniform underneath a robe...? The robe had a red cloud design on it, very intriguing if you ask me.
"Oh... um... I'm very sorry." I said not to confidently.
"It's alright, watch your step around school though, new girl". He said and left with no trace, that's when I realized Neji was standing in the doorway watching the scene unfold. I heard him mumble something along the lines 'stupid Akatsuki' and 'freaking Uchiha'.
But I ignored what he said, and we made our way to our home-room class. I was nervous so I put my hand in his, that's when the pink or red dust came brushing his cheeks. I wonder what he's allergic to..?To make him out of color so often, well I'll ask soon anyways.
When we arrived to home room, we were one of the first ones there, however since I was new I'd have to wait for the teacher to introduce me to the class, just so happens this teacher comes in late. Always.
When he arrived, he had spike-y gray or silver hair, and a face mask, I guess he has germ phobia or something...?
|~* Normal POV*~|
"Alright class. As I know, a few of you gossipers already found out there is a new student so I present you guys Sakura. Sakura, please introduce yourself as well as state a like and dislike.
"Um ok....H-hi I'm Sakura Haruno , I like swimming at the beach and reading. I dislike anyone who's rude...?" Sakura said not too confidently.
"Alright class any questions..?"
A few boys raised their hands.
"Yes Kiba...? What's your question for Sakura...?" Kakashi said.
Kiba got up from his chair and yelled, "ARE YOU A VIRGIN?!"
Sakura stood there, red as a tomato, no words coming out of her mouth. She definitely didn't know wether or not to answer that question.
"*sigh* Kiba! That's a little to personal! And because of that, no more questions!" Kakashi said a little irritated.
"Now Sakura, we often do group assignments so I'll be assigning you to group 7 with Naruto and sasuke. Please make your way over to their table." Kakashi said while starting to look through paper work.
"H-hai." Sakura said, then she quickly walked up to the table, and sat herself between Naruto and a kid named sasuke...?
He was definitely attractive, however I noticed that he had his hair in a duck-butt form. I couldn't help but think he looked like that guy I meet earlier in the Akatsuki...? I guess he noticed me staring at him because he looked back at me and smirked.
"See something ya like..?" Sasuke said.
"I-I-I.... um...." Sakura was cut off by Naruto.
"Oi! Teme! Leave Sakura-Chan alone she's mine!" Naruto said, jealousy radiating off of him.
"Pssh... whatever dobe and she's not yours. Her name would definitely work better with Uchiha then Uzumaki!" Responded Sasuke a little irritated.
"Teme!"
"Dobe!"
"Teme!"
"Dobe!"
"TEME!"
"DOBE!"
"Sakura~*!"
Both boys stopped and looked at the pink haired beauty.
"What i thought we were saying our names or something...?" She said happily.
Then everyone started focusing on the teacher as he scribbled some things down on the board.