110% (248 was a mistake)

Returning to the site and leaving the two women in their respective rooms, you return to your own where you see the builder bear holding a sticky note with "110%" written on it. The bear quickly slaps the note onto your back and bolts from the room.

Vega: error functionality restored to 100% with no interference 98.6% functionality restoration should be impossible error

Then you feel it... your scars no longer hinder you and you feel like your back in 122 bc all over again... your full power has returned!!!

Vega: Argent energy surge detected. Demonic origin point located. Calculating route.

An arrow pops up on your hud showing an arrow pointing through the back wall of your cell.

You follow the arrow to see a friendly sight, a hall fill of blood and gore and full of demons of mancubus or higher tier,(no ammo fodder) and see a berserk power up orb at your end of the hall.

Sentinel prime: *whisper in your head* " all the evil hell can conjur, all the wickedness mankind can produce (at dooms gate begins playing here), we will send unto them... only you... rip and tear, until it is done!"

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

Elsewhere in the facility, scp 682: Heh... I'm in danger!