666+166=A Dilemma

Once more you awaken to scientists... again. You sigh and get up. They lead you down 7 floors into the Euclid containment zone and into a massive glass room manned only by women. You find out why almost immediately, as a sensation you haven't felt in over 300 years washes over you. Lust.

Vega: Succubus detected proceed with caution.

Dg: I know

Scientist: Today you will be tested with scp-166, or the teenage succubus. Now are you feeling and different right now?

The sound of the plasma cannon charging up is heard.

Scientist: Who let you have that? Give it to me scp-666-0

You shoot her a glare and walk through the glass wall... (cause screw doors) and see a young naked girl chained to the floor, her long blond hair covering her face. Looking arround the room you see no succubus and turn to give the scientists a questioning look when it happens. You see a chain wrap arround the front of your helmet and onto your next and you are pulled to the ground.

Above you you see a set of really sad looking red eyes and a face no older than 16 staring at you while straddling you.

Vega: Miss might I request that you remove yourself from the slayer before any bodily harm comes to you.

166: What are you? Are you NOT a human? Is THAT how you resist my curse? Please tell me can I leave this place yet? They promised me that they would let me go soon but that was almost 12 years ago!

Vega: Miss I ask again, please remove your self from the slayer. His heart rate is increasing.

166: Oh your not immune... I guess your just going to rape me like all the others before you did...

She walks over to a corner of the room and curls up into a ball and you can hear light sobbing. You stand up and walk over to her and set your hand gently on her back.
She looks up at you and you actually feel pity for her. You begin to remove your helmet, then remember your being wached. You shoot out the camera and accedently blow a scientists head off in the process. Ops.
You give her a kiss on the top of her head and she looks up.

166: You know I'm seven hundred years old right?

Vega: The slayers lifespan has exceeded well beyond twelve thousand years.

166: Holy shit...
She begins to laugh and, for a moment the feeling of lust disappears.

The scientists escort you out and back to your room. Though a little present is waiting for you. Their is a black stain on the floor and a box with "from Amanda (aka 166)" written on top of it. You open it and inside is a heart shaped pillow and a note saying

"Thank you you have given me hope and shown me true kindness so, I hope this gift finds you in good condition after all your testing is done and I wish you the best.

Many thanks, The teenage succubus<3"
You smile as you lay down and go to sleep.