Scp-666 (pt 2)

Guard: o-okay right th-this way sir
———————-time skip cause I'm lazy-———————
As you walk along with the guards Vega maps the facility and you notice several more doors like the one on your room. You decide that more strange things are going on here than you initially thought.
You arrive at an office guarded by 2 turrets aimed at you until the guard scans a red key card and a voice says "level 3 keycard accepted welcome" and the door opened with a hiss to reveal an office with your pack on the desk and a bunch of scientists surrounding it and a pile of multi colored keys nearby. You walk up to it and grab it from them and open it only to have them gawking and trying to pry it from your hands. You look inside and notice something is missing. Your little buddy, doom mini is not in the front pocket. Your head snaps up as you put the pack back on and warp the super shotgun into your hands and growl.
Vega: the doom slayer kindly requests that you return the mini doomguy to him at once before he turns your innards into your outers.
To add extra effect you pump the shot gun and everyone flinches as the sound echos in the room and everyone scrambled to find the figurine.
Guard: you are in no position to make demands or threats we have...
You look him dead in the eye and punch a hole in the wall and rip out a re enforced metal plate and crush it into the size of a dime and you hear a gulp again.
Dr Hayden walks in at this moment with the figurine in his hand and clears his throat.
Dr Hayden: this little thing caused all this commotion? Huh any way it's clear now that you are in fact alive and well and probably confused, well allow me to introduce my self. I am Dr Samuel Hayden and I-ach!!!
Apon hearing the name you act on instinct and pin him to the wall with such force you bust through the wall and left boot marks in the floor.
Vega: apologies good sir but we have an acquaintance of the same name who the slayer would rather in several pieces.
Dr Hayden: ach!!! Noted!
You then release your grip on his throat and he slides to the ground as you go and pick up and give him a fist bump, and for the first time in a LONG ass while you have a jenuine smile ... until the douch of a guard (a new guy not the little bitch from the last chapter) walks up and ruins the moment.
Guard: ok ok dr go to the infirm we will deal with the behemoth over here.
Dr Hayden: no no I'm fine plus I need to get to know our monster of a friend.
Guard: dr it is just an anomaly it is scp-666–0 it is not one of us.
Vega: correct we are from a far more advanced civilization farther ahead in time and arrived here by mistake although we would like to see where we are going to await your decision under one condition ... the slayer would like a brown and white caramel colored bunny named daisy.
Dr Hayden: I'll see what I can do about the bunny but for now we need you to stay in a containment room or if you want something better we need to ensure our safety so we need to remove all your weapons and armor... is that reasonable?
Vega: the slayer agrees to all but removing the armor and requests to keep his bag and his super shotgun with him.
Dr Hayden:I can work with that... time to unload buddy
Vega: we suggest finding a cart for them
Hayden: their can't be THAT many... can there?
Hayden then hears what sounds like the pyramids themselves falling as doomguy and Vega laugh and doom guy puts the pistol on the table
Hayden: huh that's what I thooooouuuhhhh... wtf how did THAT fit in there!!!
You are in the process of setting the combat shotgun and the chainsaw on the table followed by the guass cannon and the plasma rifle. Then comes the rpg and the assault rifle followed by the mini gun and the BFG9000 when you look in to get the super shotgun you notice something you never thought you would see ever again... The Crucible!
Vega: the slayer says he is also keeping his crucible with him
Hayden: that's fine it is just a relic anyway
Vega: now kindly take us to our room please
Hayden: yep right this way we begin testing in the morning
You walk into a room similar to the last but a little smaller and with a bed in the corner
Vega: thank you now we rest
You lay down as the door closes and shut your eyes and find the slayers testamits playing in your head as you drift into the waking rest state or your version of sleep.