3000

(Again lazy sorry) time skip

———————————————————————————
3 days later:

Doom guy is seen with 4 (and a half) scientists and the hat, when he stumbles apon annother doom guy!... Who is fucking a caco demon... You blast it to bits... doom layer and all and continue on to the end of the path to find a portal waiting for you.

Apon walking through you see the inside of a cell... damn.

Then you feel the main difference... your weight makes the cell tilt.

Dg: I'm not THAT heavy... wait did I go soft?
You then punch a hole through a wall.
Do: Nope no I didnttt... well then!
The hole led into a room full of mtf containment officers in wetsuit... oh just your luck it was the FEMALE locker room and gear storage.

"Insert wilhelm scream here"

Dg: Vega open communications
Vega: Ready
Dg/Vega: Excuse me ladies but may I ask, where the FUCK am I?
MTF: Answer us first, 1:who are you 2:How did you get on board 3:where were you hiding and 4:what happened to the wall
Dg/Vega: 1:THE MOTHER FUCKING DOOM GUY or better known as scp-666 2:A portal from hell dropped me here 3:I wasn't hiding I just got dropped here 4:I punched it... anything else?
MTF:... WHAT?!?

The MTF officer then pulls a lever reporting a containment breach and you are IMMEDIATELY swarmed by scp security!

Dg: Why does this ALWAYS happen to ME?
Dg/Vega: Just fair warning bullets don't wo...

You are cut off by the youngest looking guy there opening fire and the ricochet hits him in the foot.

Dg/Vega: As I was saying ... conventional weapons have no effect... but I don't plan on attacking... I'm just SEVEARLY lost right now... anyone got a map and a way out of here?

The MTF then gets an idea.
MTF: Hey 666 do you think you could handle a 900km long eel... under water... at 1372m below the surface?

Dg: if I say yes can you show me back to... actually... where was I? Meh whatever.

MTF: Sure...

Dg: Ok so where is the eel
She points down.
Dg:... don't know what I was expecting.

Time skip cause I'm lazy

You are now sinking fast with a massive hazourdus waste barrel in one hand and the sharpened rib of 682 in the other.

Then you see it. A massive head apear from the darkness producing a black slime-like substance from its neck.

You land on its head and fill the barrel with the slime and start swimming back up when it charges, and you get devoured.

Dg: Well ok then... so you have chosen... DEATH!

One solid punch to its upper jaw and you feel bone splinter and are launched towards the surface... turning arround you see you flipped it over and shattered it's entire snout and face.

Dg: Aww I hoped for a clean decapitation,... oh well.

Annother time skip

They flew you back to base on a cargo bob because you made the appachi crash due to weight alone.

Since you got back the scientists have not stopped pestering you about the 6 weeks you were gone... wait 6... 6!!! Daisy!

You pick up incredible speed dashing to your room and find the cage empty...

Vega: Warning argent energy levels rising rapidly. Recommended course of action... run.

Berserk power up achieved.

Before you can tear anyone apart though daisy hops out from under the pillow on your bed.

Berserk power up ran out.

Scientists tell you it's time to do tests because of the massive energy readings coming from you and, again, attempt to remove the armor. You proceed by crushing one guys head and using his body to batter scientists until they give up and leave.

Finally time for rest. And cuddles from daisy.