Nom

You are just vibin after being told that it's your day off. Your in the middle of giving daisy snuggles when Vega warns of a spike in argent energy. You prepare for a fight and wait for the portal to open only for the spike to die down pretty quickly.
Doom guy: ok that's weird but whatever

Then it happens... someone interrupts your day off saying that you are required to relinquish your armor and weapons so they can integrate them with their own gear. You are then taken to 914s chamber and put into a weird box little did you know that you accidentally took daisy with you.

The machine begins rumbling and then opens finding you are in the box on the other side of the room. Nothing feels any different... except their is an immense weight in your arms?

You look down and see... (I swear I didn't want to do this but people insisted on it so...) a naked semi human female with dark skin b cup chest and a little bit of chub on the light hourglass figure. And she had a poofy tail and bunny ears and a slight red glow.

Doom guy: the fuck did you do to my sweet daisy?

Vega: the slayer wishes to know what you have done to his rabbit.

Random ass dude: we don't know all we know is you two were combined somehow

Doom guy/Vega: please get her some clothes before I shoot that bastard!

Camera pans up to see a dude having pitched a tent drooling at the woman, till he gets called out, who then turns around and bolts out the door.

A few hours later the slayer is sleeping next to the woman. Vega then alerts him to another brief spike of argent energy and the woman dissolved into red dust and the rabbit pokes its head out from the neck of the shirt.

Doom guy: well then...

And you proceed to go back to sleep