666 vs 999

Firs off sorry to break the partial immersion and secondly no vs doesn't mean he will kill 999! Now to the story...
You are awakened by that damn annoying guard again.
Doomguy: (damn why didn't I let the imp kill him before killing it ... shi-)
The door opens breaking you from your thoughts and you see a little orange blob wiggle in. You are curious but cautious and slowly approach it. Then it coos at you and giggles like a child. In under a second the super shotgun is out and aimed at the blob. Over the intercom you hear a scientist tell you to stand down it's safe class. You glance at the speaker and then glance back down to see the blob is gone. Then you suddenly see daisy sitting there on the ground. This sight makes the whole world fade away as you reach out Vega starts an alert.
Vega: unknown foreign object breached the prator suit. Ready to purge.
As you hear this daisy disappears and you see the blob sitting on your hand and feel happier at the memory but confused as to what happened to cause the memory's. As your thinking this guards come inside and try to take 999 away from you and you decide that you want this creature but you don't know why but before you realise it you already snapped 3 guards arms and broke the scientists face and are now getting shot at and an alarm is going off. You decide to comply for now and just hand them 999 and the alarm stops and in comes dr Hayden.

Sorry for delays I'm writing this while sick and feel like death walking I could really use a dose of scp 999 rn