Oh HELL YEAH

You wake up being dragged out of the facility by four trucks. You don't really care all that much until a teather gate opens in the sky and an object falls through. It's Samuel Hayden's hand with a pinky fang stuck in it, and in the steely grasp sits the one and only crucible.
Doom guy: "oh HELL yeah!"
Chaos insurgent: "what is that thing?"
Doom guy: "YOUR DOOM!!!"
Chaos insurgent: "wait this thing talks!?!"
As he says that you pick up the crucible and just admire its gory, glorious, and disgusting beauty. Before the gate closes another object falls out. This one much larger. A pinky jumps through with the tin can himself, Samuel Hayden, in its mouth and thrashes the entire team of chaos insurgence agents and then sees you and something behind you and before you know what happened only the pinky's head is left as shyguy gores through the pinky and then turns to you.
Slayer: "Vega what are my odds of winning?"
Vega: "under 2% sir."
Slayer: "I like those odds."
You ignite the crucible and slash it once and cut shyguy clean in half, disintegrating him.
Slayer: "damn that was anticlimactic. FUCK!"
You then remember Hayden is here and just pick up his mangled frame and sling him over your shoulder by his wires and spine and just start walking till you fall back through the hole from before. You continue just wandering till you stumble apon dr Samuel Hayden. You toss him the frame of YOUR Hayden and tell Vega to translate.
Vega: "we humbly request you fix our friend here so the slayer may totally dismember him while he is functioning.
Hayden: "what even is this?"
Vega: "this is the Samuel Hayden we told you about when we first met."
Hayden: "what the hell happened to him?"
Vega: "it appears a pinky got to him before the slayer could."
Hayden: "it looks like it just needs a power source and a cpu to control it."
Vega: "negative a cpu is not required. This is a bio mechanical organism controlled by a human brain."
Hayden: "How is that POSSIBLE!"
Vega: "Argent energy."
Hayden: "Wha... what ever let's try this."
As he says that he puts a jumper cable set on it and feeds it power.
Samuel Hayden: "project saint rebooting... running diagnostics checks... checking structural integrity... error vessel 48.3%integrity... rebooting... hello slayer we meet agai... where is the other half of my body?"
Vega: "you were destroyed by a low level pinky"
Slayer: "just patch him up get all the info you want and then leave him to me. I need some sleep."