Welcome to hell

As you wake up you feel something is off, but in a kinda good way kinda bad. You sit up and look arround and see nothing out of the ordinary, daisy in her little 3 story rabbit condo, doom mini sitting giving you a thumbs up, the crucible glowing red sitting on the table...
Slayers mind: oh shit here we go again...
You then feel the air is hot and heavy and oppressive, and their is a distinct odor of sulfur in the air.

You hear the intercom blare that the facility is under attack and contact with the first two floors has been lost... and then your door opens and six security personnel stand at attention(flashback to when doomguy gets the crucible in doom 2016)

Security personnel: Scp-666-0 this attack is by creatures of the same type as the one from eight days ago but they are much larger and varying subspecies of the first, and if I may speak out of line... they are scary as shit and their is a metric FUCK TON of em up there!

Vega: the slayer does not see this as a real threat more than a warm up to his day. By my calculations you stand zero chance at surviving. Good luck.
And at that you begin barreling down hallways and possibly trampling a few scientists but meh whatever you have a new set of toys to break.

(Timeskip cause I don't know the layout of the facility)

Dr Hayden: has any one seen... him.
We see doomguy charging towards the invading army and find it's just a bunch of imps and possessed so you disbach of them quickly and then get sent flying and lost souls flood the hallway along with a cyber mancubus the lost souls don't notice you mut the mancubus does and begins to shoot fire and grenades at you. Through the fire you blow its head off with the assault rifle and continue through the door. (Hells gate begins to play)