Let the games begin

"Bang" the super shotguns barrels are smoking and 682 was blasted against the wall and his head is missing. To your supprise the skull is in tact and only a little scratched up.
682: "huh that's a first, no one has ever been able to even scratch my bones before, huh you are no normal human are you? Hey let's make a dea..."
Before he could finish you fire the ballista down his throat seperating his spine from his ribs and legitimately scaring him shitless as he backs into a corner hissing and eating parts of himself to regenerate. You get to a rib he lost and swing it. It sails cleanly like it was meant to be a weapon and you proceed to beat the ever living crap out of him till he begs for the acid bath and you get called back to the top. (Oh and you keep the rib in your warp pack cause why not?)
As you leave you hear the breach alarm blaring and the intercom say "scp 096 has escaped containment keep your eyes down!" At that moment you see a scientist running down the hall screaming and he hides behind you. Out of no where you hear screaming and then get slammed through six or seven walls by what looks like an 8 foot tall skeleton covered in paper, blood, and shards of metal as he mauls the the scientist who hid behind you. As you take a look at it you look at its face and it just absolutely breaks down screaming and crying until it springs to its feet and slams into you at easily mach 8 sending you sky rocketing literally 6 miles up all the way to the surface.
Vega: "oh slayer it appears we are in a country called America somewhere on a planet called earth"
Dr Hayden: "ooooh someone pop some popcorn this will be fun to watch! Place your bets now on who will win this fight!"