666 meet 682

After you wake up and proceed in cracking EVERY damn joint in your body and scaring the ever living shit out of everyone within 500 ft of your cell, a scientist walks in and requests you follow him. Although you take slight offense to that seeing as how you learned that the less dangerous one is brought to the more dangerous scp and you have to move but that makes you realize that their is a fight to be had soon so you oblige. You walk for a while down several hallways to the keeter containment area and go down an elevator to an enormous room labeled 682. A small door opens and you enter. You are on a cat walk almost 80 ft above a pool of what smelled like acid with a fuzzy log in the middle. You look at the scientists like they are stupid and then they drain the acid and below you you see a bony lizard almost the size of the icon of sin with more eyes than you can count and eight legs staring at you immobilized by heavy ass chains and it's legs were melted off above the knees but it's bones are perfectly in tact still. As you scan it over and size it up it lets out what sounds like a messed up garbled laugh and it gives the scientists the same look you did. It then asks, "is this all I get to eat a slightly bulky man in armor cmon I'm FAMISHED!!!" At that it slams its head against the wall causing you to lose your balance and slide off into its mouth. To its supprise as soon as you hit its throat it dropped like a rock and hit the ground. Thinking quick you whip out your chainsaw and cut out of its stomach. By now 682 has fully regenerated and is now in the corner of the room about to smash its way out when it's intestines and stomach fall out and it suddenly feels hungry again. Turning arround it sees you covered in its blood with a shotgun in your hands. "BANG!!!"