Well shit what happened here?

"Well that's a problem"

You are then kicked into a wall as the creature bends down and leaps... tight into the meat hook and is dragged back down to the feet of the slayer.

A guard shouts to aim for the skull and a hail of bullets pelt you and the creatures head as it grows larger. You decide that you wanna fight and let it stand up bringing out the ballista in the process.

Unfortunately when the shot fires it blows the creatures head right off as the body turns into a rain of blood and bone shards a growl is heard from within the temple and a second creature barrels through the remaining guards.
Apon looking into its eyes it begins to grow rapidly.
2meters, 4meters, 6, 8, now facing a 10 meter tall demon alone on a barren wasteland surrounded by the dead and covered in fresh blood.

Vega: Internal argent energy readings rising... berserk mode ready. Would you like to activate berserk ?

You toss your warp pack to the side, set doom mini down gently next to it, crack your knuckles, and activate berserk...

Sentinel prime: (all the evil that hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them ... only you ... RIP AND TEAR UNTILL IT IS DONE)

Time skip cause I'm being lazy as all hell

We cut back to the doom guy sitting legs crossed polishing the severed skull, humming slightly, with a writhing body of the creature having a distinct lack of head and limbs behind him, and doomguy has a new set of white blades attached to the back of his suit and a new trophy... totally unrelated ...

The drive back was un eventful apart from the skull trying to come alive a few times but a solid shotgun blast stopped that pretty quick... when they arrive on the other hand... they quickly see that something either broke in or out of the facility and dead bodies are sprawled everywhere, chaos insergency and facility personnel alike... brutally ripped apart with an entire wall missing and a small rabbit covered in blood sitting in the middle of all the gore