Trevor hendorson (scp- 1986 & 1986-1/128)

POV: you awaken to the sound of running and wake to find "bravo team 8" an anomaly containment task force pulling you out of bed and into a vtol... and not verry well might I add.

You decide to get up and comply just due to being curious as to what they found and need YOU to contain.

Time skip cause I'm just coming back to this

You arrive at a suburban apartment and are told to go inside and retrieve the man in room 133 alive. You enter the building and hear an odd cracking noise... only to see a withered and decrepit horses head on an incredibly long neck staring at the door you were told to enter. You get the ceiling disaster is going to strike soon.
Upon entering the room you see a man hunched over a desk, writing something in a notebook. Apon inspection he is writing a statistic and characteristics page for a tall lanky creature with blackish brown skin and air raid sirens for mouths and no head that "devours the life and soul of any victim it encounters", and apon writing the period ... you hear sirens in the distance and thundering footsteps, as the abomination just described ambles from the nearby woods, crushing people and kicking cars aside as it shambled closer. It was then that you decided to grab the man and the book and run. You bolt into the hall and find the horse now staring at you, as you hear the sirens begin blaring and a voice announcing a hurricane warning... in the middle of Canada! Then the tall monster starts crawling towards you on all fours and takes a swipe at you.

You decide to gtfo and hop in the jet with the man... then you notice ... the man is long dead... and has been for a while, but the body is reaching for the book... that's when the monster smacks the jet out of the air

Time skip again...

You gave the body the book and rush back to the foundation as the siren stops and the beast lies dormant mid swing

Mind: Yeah no... not gonna fight that thing

(All is subject to change here so... bear with me ... mega writers block)