What lives in the blimy deep

You wake up feeling a tugging on your foot and wake up being pulled into a portal... a green one?
Next thing you know after being pulled through you see you are falling into a massive ship with a gun reminiscent of the bfg 10000 aimed at it.

Doom guy: well shit this is gonna hurt...
You hear the gun fire and get nailed by the laser and it launches you into a really fucking deep aquatic ... pit?
Vega: "this is an ecological dead zone full of many large creatures of leviathan class... how do I know this?"

Then you hear it ... an echoey roar that sounds near and far at the same time. That is when you something small and glowing below you ... wait it's not small it's just really far away... oh shi...

(Cut to the player chillin in the sea moth hearing an adult ghost leviathan roaring in panic)
Players mind: (pshitofuckoshitofuck I don't wanna meet whatever THAT thing is that scared of)

Back to doomguy riding on the back of a cohost leviathan chasing a pack of reapers.
...
...
...
(Sorry wishing I had the balls to fight a reaper)

Time skip to doomguy swimming like a shark in the void LITTERALLY eating ghost leviathans alive

Player stumbles across a chunk of warped metal with finger marks on the edges pinned to the ground by reaper fangs and a few sand shark heads above the doorway.

Player: (oh fuck no)
Turns arround running head first into the doomguy himself.

PDA: recycled water filtration in progress...