𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE:YOU DIE FOR THAT

YOU DIE FOR THAT

IT SEEMED LIKE THE FIGHT droned on forever and ever with Salem doing the same thing. Killing creatures. Teleporting. Killing more. It wasn't until Sam's voice filled her ears that things were about to change. "Guys, we have a Vision situation."

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve was quick to yell.

"I got it!" Bruce informed before running off the field in order to find the man.

"On my way." Wanda says before she gets hit by Proxima. When Salem could hear a cry come from Wanda she found herself teleporting across the battlefield until she found Wanda and Proxima in a ditch with Proxima standing over top of Wanda.

"He'll die alone, as will you." Proxima told her. Salem quietly teleported to stand behind the woman, her jaw was clenched, and she was angry that the alien thought she had the right to touch Wanda.

"She's not alone." Salem denied, grabbing the aliens attention. Proxima snapped her head towards Salem before Okoye and Natasha joined as well. The alien snarled at Salem before running to attack her, but Salem quickly teleported out of the way so that she was standing behind of her. Proxima fought between the three women until she managed to get Natasha to the ground coming close to stabbing her. This made Salem's vision turn red before she quickly knocked the alien away from Natasha, slamming her against the side of the ditch.

She struggled against the aliens strength before Proxima managed to get the upper hand, switching their positions, with her weapon coming close to Salem's throat, with Salem using her own weapons to hold her back like Natasha had done. Wanda sat up, watching as Salem was starting to lose the fight and immediately her eyes started glowing red before she wrapped her magic around Proxima and tossed her up into the air, just as a spiked wheel pass by. Salem looked towards Wanda before glancing towards Natasha who had blue blood covering her face.

"That was gross." Natasha muttered.

"Come on, we got to get to Vision." Salem whispered to Wanda, pulling her up from the ground. Wanda nodded her head before wrapping an arm around Salem's waist and shooting them both up into the air until they landed beside of Vision who was kneeled there, gasping for breath at the wounds he received.

"Are you okay?" The duo quickly ran over to him, kneeling in front of him. He was about to respond before he suddenly let out a grunt in pain and the stone in his head started to glow. Salem swallowed thickly as she glanced towards Wanda who was too focused on Vision to notice the sad look that crossed her features.

"What? What is it?" Wanda quickly asked him.

"He's here." Vision told them. Salem and Wanda exchanged looks with one another before Steve's voice filled their ears.