𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER ELEVEN:THE VISION

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
THE VISION

CLINT AND SALEM SAT ON top of the cradle, patiently waiting for Tony and Bruce to enter the room. Salem was biting the inside of her cheek, hoping that she would get a vision showing her where exactly it was that Natasha would be, but nothing has happened. Salem let out a soft sigh, looking up when the two scientists entered the room.

"Anything on Nat?" Bruce quizzed. Salem shook her head.

"Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron'd be rubbing our faces in it." Tony said, glancing at the teenager in hopes of giving her a slither of hope and reassurance.

"This is sealed tight." Clint said, jumping off the cradle and looking at the two men whilst Salem stayed situated.

"We're going to need to access the program, break it down from within." Bruce explained.

"Hm." Tony hummed before he looked between Clint and Salem. "Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?"

"There's some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her. C'mon, Sal." He held out a hand to the girl and she took it, hoping off of the cradle and following him down the steps. They entered a room with computers in it and Clint started to set everything up in order to find her. They both sat there for a good ten minutes in silence before the radio started to make noises. Salem straightened up and watched as Clint placed a headphone against his ear, listening.  He adjusted the knobs on the radio until he smiled in triumph. He typed something into the computer and Salem watched as a location appeared on the screen.

"Is that-?" Salem asked.

"We found her." Clint smirked. Salem's eyes lightened into excitement until she let out a cry of pain, placing her hands up to her head and closing her eyes. Clint quickly stood up and steadied the girl, leading her to the chair he had been previously sitting in. Clint kept his eyes on the girl as she started to curl into her self, her nails digging into her skin. All she could see were the Maximoff twins, lightning, a red and purple floating body, and Thor's hammer. She let out a whimper as the visions finally went away.

"Sal, what did you see?" Clint quickly asked.

"The twins, uh. . . lightning, a. . . a person I think. . . ? That's all I remember." Salem said, a sad sigh falling from her lips.

"Hey, don't worry about it." Clint told her, offering her a reassuring smile. Suddenly, they heard the noise from upstairs. The two exchanged a look before running out of the room, stopping when Clint placed a hand in front of Salem, pointing his gun upwards and shooting it. The glass crumbled and in through it came Pietro. Salem listened as Wanda called out her brothers name and she clenched her jaw in anger. Clint placed his foot on Pietro's chest.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" He asked with a smirk. Salem then teleported from beside Clint to the room above, taking a stand right behind Wanda and placing her arm around the girls neck.