𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Chapter Five:Ultron

Chapter Five:
Ultron

ROBOT. METAL SUITS. BROKEN glass. Gun shots. "A suit of armor around the world."

Salem let out a gasp of pain as the vision melted away. Her hands were placed on the temples of her head, trying her best to get rid of the loud music that was still going. The party was slowly but surely starting to die down, and Salem had opted to staying on the couch. She was almost asleep when the vision had interrupted her. Salem sat up, trying to steady her heartbeat.

"What have you done now, Tony." Salem whispered to herself.

"Sal, you alright?" Clint asked, walking over to the girl before moving to sit in the floor. Salem joined his side.

"Yeah, I'm good." She said, offering him a small smile. Slowly but surely, everyone left leaving the group of seven avengers as well as Helen Cho, Rhodey and Maria Hill. Steve, Tony, and Thor sat on the right side of the couch, Maria, Helen, and Rhodey sat on the part Salem and Clint were leaning against, and Natasha and Bruce were on the left side.

"But it's a trick!" Clint exclaimed, his fingers twirling drumsticks as he talked about Thor's hammer.

"Oh, no. It's much more than that." Thor denied with amusement.

"Uh, 'Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!' Whatever man! It's a trick." Clint retorted, trying to prove his point.

"Well please, be my guest." Thor said, motioning towards the Mjölnir.

"Really?" Clint asked, placing the drumsticks down.

"Yeah!" Thor exclaimed with a wide smile. Clint sighed before getting up.

"This is going to be beautiful." Salem smirked as she and Rhodey voiced the same words, sharing amused glances with one another.

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Tony told him, earning laughs from everyone else and an amused snort from Salem.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" Clint says before placing his hand around the handle and trying to pull only for it to not move an inch. He lets out a laugh. "I still don't know how you do it!"

"Good try, Clint." Salem said, patting the man on the shoulder as he joined her side once more.

"Smell the silent judgment?" Tony asked.

"Please, Stark, by all means." Clint said with a smile, motioning towards the weapon.

"Oh, here we go." Natasha mused, taking a sip of her drink.

"And this ladies and gentleman, is going to be our sole entertainment for tonight." Salem smirked, taking a sip of the water Natasha had brought her when she first walked over.