𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Chapter Seven:Mind Games

Chapter Seven:
Mind Games

THEY ALL STOOD IN their places. Clint and Natasha hid behind two separate walls whilst Salem stood with Thor and Steve, behind Tony. They were at a salvage yard, inside on of the places that held nukes, guns, etcetera. They had all managed to hear the last part of Ultron's conversation when they decided to make themselves known.

"Ahh, Junior." Tony hummed, grabbing the robot's attention. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to." Ultron shrugged.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor spoke up.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron retorted. Salem furrowed her eyebrows at this, her head cocking slightly as she looked at Tony.

"He beat me by one second." Tony quickly told them.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" A male with a Sokovian accent entered the conversation, grabbing Salem's attention. From behind Ultron stood the two enhanced twins, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff. Salem found herself looking over Wanda before her eyes moved up to her face, surprised that their eyes caught each others. Salem hadn't even noticed that the woman had been looking over her as well. Both of them quickly looked away, one due to embarrassment from being caught, the other due to wanting to stay focused on the mission. Salem of course, was the latter.

"This was never my life." Tony shook his head.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve spoke, his eyes focused on the twins.

"Oh, we will." Wanda assures him, a smirk on her features as her eyes narrowed at the man.

"I know you've suffered," Steve started only for Ultron to interrupt him.

"Ugh! Captain America! God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but. . ."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor told the robot.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron retorted.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron flew up as his legionnaire flew in and started to attack. Everyone was quick to spring into action. Salem took out her throwing knives, throwing one at an oncoming bot that was coming at her head on. She teleported to it and grabbed her knife before watching it fall over the side and down to the bottom level. Not long after the bots started to attack, so did Klaus and his people. Gun shots started to go off and Salem ducked just in time for one to miss her and hit the bot she had been fightng.

"Hey, thanks!" She called with a sarcastic smile before taking the bot and ripping off its head. There was no doubt that Salem was stronger than the average teenager, but even before the experiments she had been stronger than most five year old children were. There was no explanation to it, and quite frankly the girl could care less about her strength, she was just glad she had it for helpful situations like this. Salem took out her gun before aiming towards the man who had continued to shoot at her and with one shot she had killed him.