Kitty (kamitodo)

"Pleaseeee sho~!"

"No."

"But.. come on! You'll look so cute in it!"

It was the middle of winter and currently, denki was trying to convince poor todoroki to put on a cat costume.

It all started when mina was talking about a cat cafe that she'd gone to.

"They were so cute!" She had squealed in delight.

And it just escalated from there.

"Please sho! I'll never ask for anything ever again!"

"...fine."

Oh boy did he regret that decision later.

Shoto changed in his dorm room and went out to find Denki, who'd gone into the kitchen to make hot chocolate for the both of them.

Shoto sighed as he peeked out into the hallway. No one was there, it should have been fine for him to go into the kitchen to look for Denki.

He had on some black cat ears with bells on them, along with a strap on tail attached to his waist. He was wearing a fluffy, white sweater and some large, dark blue sweatpants that hung loosely on his hips.

He tip toed his way down to the kitchen, praying that no one but Denki would be there. He wanted to show the older his outfit.

Yes the cat ears and tail were originally kaminari's idea, but they did intrigue Shoto. He put them on out of pure curiosity of what he would look like. It was more pleasant than he expected.

He crept towards the kitchen where he thought Denki was, to see Denki waiting for the timer to go off on the microwave. Since the kettle incident, everyone insisted that they get rid of it. Even though Shoto promised them that it wasn't necessary, and that he just needed to be warned next time, everyone decided to do it anyway.

Shoto walked over to Denki and wrapped his arms around the other's waist, leaning his head into the crook of his neck. Denki jumped a little in surprise before chuckling and putting his hand over the youngers, rubbing it gently with his thumb.

The timer went off and Denki went to grab the hot chocolate. However, as soon as it did, the door to the common room creaked open and footsteps were heard.

Oh no- they're all going to see me! What if they laugh? I probably look so weird right now.

But Denki didn't seem bothered at all. In fact, he continued to put whipped cream on their drink whilst humming to himself.

There was no way for Shoto to make it back to his dorm without going through the common room, and therefore, being seen. So he opted to simply sit down at the table and wait for Denki to tell him what to do.

Denki turned to Shoto with the finished drink, beaming proudly at how delicious it looked. He sat down with the other and started drinking it.

".. you know sho.."

Shoto cocked his head in confusion.

"..you look even cuter than I expected."

Just as the words left his mouth, the Bakusquad walking into the kitchen. They froze as they saw todoroki, or more specifically, what he was wearing.

Mina squealed so loud that Shoto was sure the teachers could hear it from the teachers lounge.

"You look so manly todobro!"

Sero just eyed Denki suspiciously then left to go get himself food.

Jirou smiled at todoroki, then turned to slightly glare at kami once she saw Shoto's discomfort.

Bakugou.. laughed. But not in a mean way? Or as nicely as he could. The situation was just funny to him, along with the terrified look on shoto's face.

"Can we go back to your room?"

The younger whispered in his boyfriend's ear.

Denki agreed. But there was a catch.

"Only if you wear that for the rest of the afternoon while we cuddle."

Shoto huffed but agreed.

They spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling. The whole time Denki fussed over how adorable Shoto looked.

The next day in class, mina brought out a photo that she had snapped while todoroki was whispering to Denki. The whole class then continued to fawn over todoroki and beg him to put it on again so they could see.