class reunion

(Time skip au)

It's been a few years since class 1-A had graduated from U.A. Nowadays, most people were great pro heroes, with a few exceptions.

Shoto todoroki was now 21 years old and number 2 on the pro hero rankings. With Izuku, or deku, as number 1 and bakugou, or dynamite, as number 3.

Over the years of growing up and working in the hero industry together, shoto has gotten a lot closer to people. Some being his old classmates and others being his current coworkers.

At the moment, shoto lives with bakugou and midoriya. They've been friends since their third year in high school, only getting closer since then. Shoto was very grateful that the two had let him stay with them.

As soon as he turned 18, shoto decided to move out, away from his father. He was distressed at first, not knowing where he would live from then on, but then everything was fixed when the two offered to have him live with them, as long as he helped with the rent.

"Oi icy hot! Get down here!" Bakugou yelled from the first floor of their house.

"I'm coming!" He replied while walking towards the stairs.

Once he was down in the living room, where bakugou had been making their lunch,the blond called him over to see something on his phone.

It was a text from mina.

'Hey class 1-A! It's been a while😂😜 I'm hosting a class reunion party at mine this weekend! Y'all better get your asses here, I wanna get some tea on how y'all have been! And maybe I missed you guys a little to lol. My address is xxxxxxx. See you on Saturday😊🥰👅💅💕💕'

"22 years old and she still doesn't know how to use proper punctuation."

Bakugou said, turning back to stir the stew he was making. Even though he seemed to be a little pissed off at the formatting of the message, shoto could tell bakugou was happy to reconnect with their former classmates.

He took out his own phone and found the message mina had sent in their old, forgotten group chat. Actually, it wasn't that they had forgotten each other, but everyone was so busy now with their careers, no one had time to text. Shoto was sure that everyone else, just like himself, were elated to get the day off and do something not.. life threatening for the first time in a while.

*time skip to Saturday, at mina's house*

She had said it was a house, but it could have been considered a mansion.

Now see, just because midoriya, bakugou, and Shoto were top 3 in the pro hero rankings, did not mean they were rich. Or at least they didn't like showing it. The three of them lived together in a two story house with a basement.

In the backyard, bakugou grew vegetables, claiming that he needed fresh resources to cook with. If the other two knew that it was just an excuse for his hobby of gardening, they didn't say anything.

There was a big tree in front of their house, where a tire hung from some ropes.

The inside was nice, modern, and clean, all thanks to bakugou. Furnishing and decorating most of the interior when they first moved in, and making a schedule for them to clean, he made sure they looked every bit how the top heroes should look.

But anyways- back to mina's mansion. It was insane. Just as fashionable as her. It made sense, she was a great hero, pretty high up on the rankings. She had also taken a part time job as a model and advocate for a campaign for people with physical differences or quirks.

She was pretty famous.

But she was still the same mina they all knew and loved.

The three roommates were the last to show up. They had just rushed there after finishing their patrols. Everyone else had already arrived.