diet

⚠️TW eating disorder language⚠️

(AU where everything is the same except Shoto has been a child model since he was 7. He still attends UA with class 1-A.)

340 cals.

125 cals.

-100 cals (training)

410 cals.

26 cals.

His classmates wondered what it was that Shoto wrote in that oh so mysterious journal of his. He had it with him in his bag at all times, constantly jogging down small notes. No one has ever seen what it was that he wrote in there, but it seemed important.

-Shoto's POV-

I'm almost at my limit for today.

It was going to be summer soon, so I have to be getting into shape for beach photoshoots that happen every single year.

My dad made me start modeling when I was 7, and I've been doing it ever since. Balancing my side career and hero training at UA has been a little hard. I barely get sleep anymore but that's okay. It's not like the public would ever notice, or care. Society is like that, the higher you are on the social pyramid, the more important you are. Without class, you're just a nobody. Or at least that's what I've been taught anyways.

I have a photoshoot again after school today, then training. It's not supposed to be a long shooting, only an hour or so, shorter than usually when it lasts up to 2-4 hours.

It was the second last period of the day, the last for me as I was excused from the last period to get ready for the shoot. I see midoriya walk over to me with iida.

They wanted to have dinner together.

With the rest of the class in the dorms of course. Not just us. There aren't many times when the whole class would get together to eat, everyone was usually busy, especially me. And today was no exception. I felt kind of bad when I declined.

"Sorry iida-kun, midoriya, my father has scheduled me another photoshoot today. I'm won't be back in time for dinner. Maybe a little after that."

At the same time, it was a good excuse for me to not have to eat in front of them.

Or so I thought.

"Oh it's fine! Kacchan was gonna make dinner tonight. And Sato is making a cake! It's gonna take them a while to finish, so we'll be starting later anyway! We can wait for you." Midoriya said with an excited smile.

Great.

"Okay then, I'll be there. But if I'm late, you guys can just start without me."

Iida then gave me a 'small' speech about how important and vital it was to eat well as heroes in training.

Of course I know to watch what I eat, I can't remember the last time I've had sweets, or anything remotely 'unhealthy' for that matter. The diets my modeling agency puts me on are more like lifestyles at this point. Although of course, beauty is pain. It's not like I get hungry much anymore anyway. And I don't remember what junk food tastes like, so I don't crave it. I guess that makes things easier.

Class ends and I pack up my stuff.

I should have been more careful.

-3rd person's POV-

Shoto leaves to his photoshoot as soon as his father's staff come to pick him up in his white van.

His friends wave him goodbye and start going to his next class.