S/H ⚠️

No name for this chapter cuz I've already used all the obvious, not cringy names.

'Yo, bakugo! That was a cool ass trick out there!'

'Shut up flex tape.'

The sweaty blond says while smiling.

The boys just came back from their monthly quirk checks. Basically, every month when the students show the their teachers what they've been working on and how they've improved upon their skills.

The boys were now in the changing rooms, getting out of their dirty uniforms.

Shoto usually used the stalls to change, but they were closed because there had been some students stealing things from the school bathrooms. Stuff such as toilet paper, and most recently, the toilet seat.

So the stalls were closed, shoto shoved himself into the corner of the room and changed as fast as he could, hoping that no one would notice the light red lines on his thighs.

But once again, life was not willing to let him have his way.

There just so happened to be a trash can next to Shoto, and y'know, kaminari was doing his thing, making paper balls and throwing them in the trash can like basketballs. He was about to chuck another one when something else caught his attention.

Small, red lines on the front of shoto's thighs. He could barely see them, because Shoto was standing back facing him and the lighting was bad in the corner.

He almost didn't recognize what they were.

Almost.

Kaminari tried to convince himself that they weren't what he knew they were. About to confront the younger boy, he once again stopped in his tracks. Knowing Shoto and his quiet demeanor, kami knew he would be uncomfortable being called out infront of everyone, and he was also sure the other wouldn't admit honestly what happened for him to obtain those scars.

So kaminari decided, he didn't want to take on the pressure of helping his classmate alone, especially since he didn't know much on the subject. He waited until the quiet boy left the change rooms, which was before any of the other boys did, to tell his friends.

'...guys, I need to tell you something.'
He started carefully as he watched Shoto walk out.

'Yeah bro, what is it?'
Asked kirishima.

'I'm sorry if this is a sensitive topic but..'

He found it hard to get the words out of his mouth.

The room quieted down when everyone noticed kami's odd behavior.

'I'm.. I can't say for sure what I saw, but I thought there were some scars on Todoroki's legs. They looked- they were all about the same size and- y'know, I think you know what I'm getting at.'

It was silent for a second. No one in that room was stupid, they all knew what kaminari was hinting at.

'...it could have been an accident?'

A weak attempt at lightening the atmosphere.

'Maybe it was Endeavor? He's pretty rough on shoto isn't he?'

Ojiro guessed, joining the conversation.

The boys finished changing in silence and left to their next class.

It was friday night, the one time every week the whole class 1-A were to get together for a class dinner.

Bakugou, Sato, momo, sero, and shoji were in the kitchen preparing the meal, while the rest of the class were either in the common area doing who knows what or in their dorm rooms.