Q&A TIME!

hi everyone!! thank u all so much for your questions!! i actually did get a decent amount from y'all (thanks laurie for the loads of questions lol!! love u loads <3)!!

—WILLOW HALPERT

i. ( from willofthisheart / roman-tique ) : 'what's your wardrobe like?'
i honestly love wearing business casual. i try to keep it simple when actually at work, but if i'm on an outing or a date i like to put a lot more effort into my appearance (thanks new york). besides that, farm clothes are starting to grow on me (wonder why) and i love dresses.

ii. ( from willofthisheart / roman-tique ) : 'how has living on schrute farms changed your (daily) life? is this different to what you expected before moving in?'
living on schrute farms has 100% changed my routine. i used to wake up at 8:15, take a quick shower, get dressed and make coffee before driving to work. but now, dwight and i usually wake up at 6 to tend to the animals and the beets before getting to ready to work. i honestly expected having to take care of the plants and stuff,  but not waking up at 6 am. that's so early for me!

iii. ( from willofthisheart / roman-tique ) : 'where's your favorite place on schrute farms?'
i love the beet fields. i don't even know why, honestly. i love going over there in the early mornings and watching how the sunrise shines over them. or... um... 'fun...' with dwight. 

iv. ( from willofthisheart / roman-tique ) : 'when is your birthday?'
my birthday is september 25, 1979!

v. ( from willofthisheart / roman-tique ) : 'favorite episode/memory from the office?'
hmm, that's tough. i'm at a crossroads between my first sales call (and kiss!) with dwight and hanging out with pam at the diwali party. although the latter ended badly, i still had a great time with her. and, obviously, helping jim prank andy. i look back at that and laugh at andy's overreaction a lot.

vi. ( from willofthisheart / roman-tique ) : 'favorite character from the office (aside from the main characters)?'
not to get too meta, but besides the main characters, i do get along well with phyllis and oscar! and fun fact: over the years, angela has surprisingly been nicer to me. i guess she'd gotten over dwight, which is good. although i think it's laughable that she was engaged to that state senator. the moment that guy laid eyes on oscar i knew there was something up.