( xii ) ♡ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦〕
〔𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.〕

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THAT Michael was to host a Casino Night in the warehouse. He continuously hyped up the event for the past couple of months, especially since all the money being gambled was going to go to a charity of everyone's choice. 

"I'm actually excited for this casino thing tonight. I love playing poker and roulette, and the money's going to a good cause too." Willow said to the cameras.

Willow and Jim stood over at reception engaged in conversation with Pam. The door to the office opened; Dwight walking in wearing a tuxedo. Willow felt her eyes widen a bit.

"Excuse me. How long is the wait for a table for two?" Jim teased.

"I would never, ever serve you. Not in a million, billion years." Dwight responded.

"You look nice, Dwight." Willow said.

"Thank you. This tux actually belonged to my grandfather. He was buried in it, so family heirloom." Dwight nodded and walked over to his desk. 

Eventually the Halperts returned back to their desks as Pam's fiancé Roy came in.

"We have to pay for our own drinks? That's lame." Roy exclaimed.

"Come on, it'll be fun, and besides, I'm a roulette expert." Pam replied.

"Impossible. Roulette is not a game of skill, it is a game of chance." Dwight interjected.

"I can always kind of win at roulette." Jim said.

"Oh really? How would you do that?"

"Mind control."

"You can't be serious," Dwight scoffed, turning to Willow. "Is he serious?"

"Ever since I was a little kid, like, eight or nine, I could sort of control things with my mind." 

"The first thing he did was slide my dolls off the shelf, trust me he can do it." Willow added, smirking at Jim.

"I don't believe you. Continue." Dwight said.

"It was just little thing, you know, like I could make something shake, or I could make a marble fall off the counter, or push Willow's dolls off the shelf. You know, just little things." Jim continued.

"That's ridiculous. You know what? Uh... Why don't you move that coat rack? Excuse me, everyone! Attention in the office, please. Jim is about to prove his telekinetic powers and he needs absolute silence. Go ahead." Dwight declared. 

"Okay, I'll try." Jim held up his hand and started to move it slightly back and forth. The coat rack began shifting back and forth, mirroring Jim's hand movements. Pam turned to Jim, stunned. The cameras panned over to Dwight, who sat there in disbelief.

Pam held up the bottom of an umbrella, revealing a hook-shaped handle. Willow gave a thumbs-up.

"Okay, everybody. Tonight's event is to benefit the Boy Scouts of America." Michael exclaimed as he walked out of his office and to the reception desk.